Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Your proudest and or least proudest moments ever.
jissai at 6:56PM, Jan. 10, 2008
(offline)
highest:
getting a childfrens book published.

lowest:

suddently finding myself groping the boobs of a bully i hated in middle school.
( hey! her boobs attacked my hands first!)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
lba at 10:11PM, Jan. 10, 2008
(online)
My highest would be the moment I walked off the plane in Japan during my junior year of highschool. I worked my ass off for 7 months at minimum wage (6.50) to get the $4,000 and the b+ average I needed to go.

My lowest point was after being left by my fiance for another guy. When I was younger I had a drinking problem. When I quit drinking I swore I'd never drink again. I got so drunk after she told me she'd cheated on me and left me for him that I wound up waking up at a friend's house in Chicago 270 miles from my home without being able to remember how I'd got there. Sitting here now a couple weeks later its probably one of the dumbest things I ever did.

About the only good part was that I found out that somebody else took me there when they realized how set I was on seeing her (my friend) and I didn't drive myself.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:28PM
Randal at 10:51PM, Jan. 10, 2008
(offline)
jissai
highest:
getting a childfrens book published.

cool. I've been working on one of those, off and on.

jissai
lowest:
suddently finding myself groping the boobs of a bully i hated in middle school.
( hey! her boobs attacked my hands first!)

I'm going to assume it was a drunken fight thing* and not a drunken sex thing. ;)

(*unless it took place DURRING middle school… then I'd have to nix the inebriation.)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Priest_Revan at 12:12AM, Jan. 11, 2008
(offline)
Proudest Moment:

Hard to choose… but I guess it was when I was finally accepted into NAU during my senior year.

Least Proudest Moment:

Not sure… maybe when I told some dude I didn't care that he lost his aunt (or something) in 9/11…
Updates Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday's (depends).

7/0

Offering Project Wonderful Ad space on my website.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:49PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon