MAFIA... and other forum games

Zombie Survival Game Reborn
tokyopimp5764 at 1:26PM, Oct. 2, 2007
(online)
mikeytheblackmantis
rules

Okay, heres how it spins. I will give you a scenario in which you will be given several objects, suroundings, and if worse comes to worse the actual zombie/s. There are no limitations to what you can do. But don't go overborad, I don't wanna see crap like “I pulled out a bomb and blew us all up!” or “Captain America comes in and saves us all!” because i will mute them. Ok, heres how most of the rules work-

-Any items specified inside the room can be used to a rational extent. No improvising and finding things that were not stated.

-Ammo is critical, no take backs or pratice shots.

-People who die are dead and will come back as zombies, no miracles and such. God isn't with you here.

-Hijacking vehicles isn't possible unless stated so, sorry, but this is suposed to be hard.

-Afer recieveing the mission parameters just write down what ou would do to reach the end. Remeber all the factors I've gien you and maybe you'll make it out of this alive. Log in after a while to see if you made it or not.

-Good luck. You'll need it.

Mission 1:
You sigh as you look out of the tattered window in the abandoned flat you've hid in for what seems like 3 hours now. You survey your equipment in your backpack…you have a flashlight with used batteries, a small swiss armyknife, a box of matches, a leaded pipe you decided would make an excellent club, and some instant noodle ramen(3). Your main weapon is a .22 hunting rifle, 3 rounds are inside it right now and you have about 34 rounds in your backpack, pants pocket, and tucked away in your belt. The undead moan as you see them aproaching your location fast. Aproximatly a block or two away. Some small arms fire can be heard, and the common scream. The radio in the house tells you that there is an established “green zone” on Market street. Damn. Market Street unfortunatly is eight blocks into downtown, which is heavly infested with undead, piled traffic, and fires. Luckly you know that theres an alley that can lead you halfway to Market. Then you can either take the main street straight down to Market, or you could wade pass the Hencheson apartment complex and hop out straight on Market. You know that the apartment complex was a low income housing project and is probably filled with people, but hopefully evacuated before hand. The alley has a mass of fireescapes in it, but theres no gureente that the escaping masses haven't blocked that way with traffic. You have to hurry now, the undead are closer and the moans can be heard like a siren. The room has a back exit and the front door, nothing is the flat save the radio and the dead bastard you shot earlier. The dead are getting closer and you count about 54 of them with more coming in from the road, what do you do?

credit goes to mikeytheblackmantis

there is a 2 week sign up so if your playin say so when i repost mission one it signals the end of signing up

i will be grading this
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
imshard at 2:12PM, Oct. 2, 2007
(offline)
is the classic headshot/destroy the brain, the only way to kill the zombies?
Don't be a stick in the mud traditionalist! Support global warming!

Tech Support: The Comic!! Updates Somedays!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:57PM
Rage Nakasa at 6:44PM, Oct. 2, 2007
(offline)
I'm in this. I'll be back.
I decree Boot to the head to all.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:59PM
Rage Nakasa at 6:47PM, Oct. 2, 2007
(offline)
Here's my story and I'm stitking to it.
(It never got rated from the last one.)

First thing i do is throw the dead guy in the closet and lock the closet door. Then I go outside and head to the alley. I look around the alley wall to check whats there. I see some zombies. I shoot the first three and jump up on to the fire escape. I hit the Zombie that is in the first window with the butt of my gun and then reloads one bullet in the gun. I shoot the Zombie in the window (who is geting back up) in the head, then I get the leaded pipe out and put the gun inbewine my back and my backpack. I climb the fire escape with my leaded pipe to hit anything that trys to grab at me. I get to the end of the alley and look around Main street. I see the pile-up cars, fires, and groups of zombies. One group gets ran over by a driver that then crashs in to a wall. The car blows up, burning some of the zombies around it. I decide to go up main street, avoiding as many zombies as I can (one that are near me I hit with my pipe), Climbing non-burning crashes, and then dash to the “green zone” at market street.

tokyopimp5764 at 7:10AM, Oct. 5, 2007
(online)
rage- good stratedgy

+ locking the dead guy in the closet was an good idea that's one less muther fucker that you gotta worry about

+ looking around the alley wall to check whats there is always good you should never run blindsighted this just saved your life.

+ running across the tops of crshed cars was a good idea it keeps the zombies at bay

- Using the fire escapes is a good way to get pass the zombies, but the variable of zombies inside the windows of the building grabbing you is just too big a factor to ignore.Using your pipe to hit them away put's you at evan more of a risk because you are worried about one and there just to many to stop with just a pipe remember a pipe knocks them back but does not kill them ( un less you take time to smash their skulls.
(failed)

-assuming you make it through the fire escapes, using the drivers crash was an good idea and may have just saved your life.
( pass )

- hitting zombies with the lead pipe and running quickly to green zone was a stratedgy that could very well get you killed if it were not for that driver crshing.
(pass)

Grade-

% You reached the green zone: 81%
Grade: B-
Conditions-

PASS you may have a sprained ankle and several cuts and scratches
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
imshard at 7:36PM, Oct. 5, 2007
(offline)
Fist of I Macguyver the flashlight into a makeshift grenade by mixing the ramen noodle flavoring with the depleted battery acid. I put a long strip of cloth from shirt as fuse. I prop out the window and snipe off the scattered undead on the road leading away from the city center. I bash in the head of the dead guy in the apartment on my way out. I know that the undead will eventually break into the isolated green zone and be overrun. I take the drain pipe down on the outside by the window and hit the pavement running. I light the grenade and toss it at the front of the undead mob and start running. they start shuffling incrementally faster. They reached the bomb just as the strip finished burning. The metal casing of the flashlight made for great shrapnel. It didn't do much against the zombies, but it did distract them. I didn't stop running except to pause and fend off the random stragglers of undead. It used up half my ammo and I ended up putting a crack in the butt of my rifle and the pipe ended up quite bloody and more than a touch bent out of shape. eventually I get to the city limits and ran into a column of military troops and vehicles setting up a cordon around the city. They evacuate me and other survivors safely away and make sure I'm quarantined until they're sure I'm decontaminated.

IamDave at 8:08PM, Oct. 5, 2007
(offline)
I'm in, unless it's too late. Then ignore this.

My strategy: Although I instantly regret it and probably have nightmares for life at the stench, I throw off a sewer cap and get in, whipping out my flashlight. I've memorized which direction Market street is in, and I go to the green zone. Assuming zombies aren't experts in sanitation, they won't know that much how to get into sanitation systems, so I'll only have to lead-pipe a few.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:56PM
imshard at 8:27PM, Oct. 5, 2007
(offline)
damn… I didn't think of that… hehe he forgot how many people get murdered and dumped in the sewers though.

IamDave at 8:29PM, Oct. 5, 2007
(offline)
we can only hope that the city had a low crime rate before the living dead came…

But that's for the pimp of tokyo to decide.
imshard at 8:31PM, Oct. 5, 2007
(offline)
tru dat

BloodTh at 8:35PM, Oct. 5, 2007
(online)
WARNING: JC (Tokyopimp) is a bastard. He'll fail just about anyone. Only reason he didn't fail Rage is cause Rage is likely to kick his ass.
You call me evil? My son, there is no good or evil! There is only power, and those too weak to see it. I had hoped that you, Blood, would understand that, being the demon of Darkness!
http://www.drunkduck.com/Blood_Random_Life/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Suibom/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Bloods_Trials/
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:27AM
IamDave at 8:36PM, Oct. 5, 2007
(offline)
<–not going to worry about anyone failing me since I'm not going back to TD…
Rage Nakasa at 8:37PM, Oct. 5, 2007
(offline)
I got a B-. Nice!

IamDave at 7:56PM, Oct. 6, 2007
(offline)
Imshard– I just remembered. If you dump a body in the sewer after murdering it, you'd want to cut it up to hide the evidence, right? So for the most part, I'd have to beat down undead limbs and such.
Just sayin'.

EDIT: or put it in a container.
tokyopimp5764 at 5:37AM, Oct. 9, 2007
(online)
BloodTh
WARNING: JC (Tokyopimp) is a bastard. He'll fail just about anyone. Only reason he didn't fail Rage is cause Rage is likely to kick his ass.

you really are a bastard drew…. unless ya want me at ur house gettin rdy to kill ya then shut it buddy

alright then
tokyopimp5764 at 5:59AM, Oct. 9, 2007
(online)
imshard
Fist of I Macguyver the flashlight into a makeshift grenade by mixing the ramen noodle flavoring with the depleted battery acid. I put a long strip of cloth from shirt as fuse. I prop out the window and snipe off the scattered undead on the road leading away from the city center. I bash in the head of the dead guy in the apartment on my way out. I know that the undead will eventually break into the isolated green zone and be overrun. I take the drain pipe down on the outside by the window and hit the pavement running. I light the grenade and toss it at the front of the undead mob and start running. they start shuffling incrementally faster. They reached the bomb just as the strip finished burning. The metal casing of the flashlight made for great shrapnel. It didn't do much against the zombies, but it did distract them. I didn't stop running except to pause and fend off the random stragglers of undead. It used up half my ammo and I ended up putting a crack in the butt of my rifle and the pipe ended up quite bloody and more than a touch bent out of shape. eventually I get to the city limits and ran into a column of military troops and vehicles setting up a cordon around the city. They evacuate me and other survivors safely away and make sure I'm quarantined until they're sure I'm decontaminated.

alright imshard, not the best stratedgy…and not within mission peremiter's.

+ making a makes shift grenade is highly original and can become usful later on

+ smashing the dead guy's head is a nice touch make sure the fuckers dead one less after you

- making a makeshift grenade is very dangerouse and you could end up killing yourself
(pass)

- using the drain pipe to escape down is not the brightest idea seeing the it could easily fall on you
(pass)

- by not taking cover the grenade not only hurts them but you as well zombies have decomposing skin and muscle's which means the shrapnell will just go through themand hit you
(fail)

- okay another thing…. NEVER WASTE AMMO thats away to get threough to the place of destination but not the way to survive for long…
(pass)

- this is my big petpeve leaving towards somewhere other than the place your was supposed to go
(fail)

Grade-

% You reached the green zone: 49%
Grade: D
Conditions-

Pass, you really should be failed for not going to green zone but i will not do it this time you shall be spared sprained ankle shrpnel wounds and internal and internal bleeding. you start at the green zone…
tokyopimp5764 at 6:03AM, Oct. 9, 2007
(online)
IamDave
I'm in, unless it's too late. Then ignore this.

My strategy: Although I instantly regret it and probably have nightmares for life at the stench, I throw off a sewer cap and get in, whipping out my flashlight. I've memorized which direction Market street is in, and I go to the green zone. Assuming zombies aren't experts in sanitation, they won't know that much how to get into sanitation systems, so I'll only have to lead-pipe a few.

dave- excelent strategy

+ using the sewers is an excelent idea to avoid zombies however you encounter 1 or 2 zombies wich are easy pickins

- however evan with memorization there is always that chance you may pop up in some place you do not really want to be
(pass)

Grade-

% You reached the green zone: 99%
Grade: A
Conditions-

PASS- you have a couple of scratches but nothing more than that congradulations
IamDave at 6:47AM, Oct. 9, 2007
(offline)
Thanks Tokyopimp! :D
tokyopimp5764 at 8:48AM, Oct. 9, 2007
(online)
and ty for playing
BloodTh at 10:26AM, Oct. 9, 2007
(online)
Dude, I was just kidding around! You and I both know that Rage couldn't kick your ass! well actually, it's more like he wouldn't.
You call me evil? My son, there is no good or evil! There is only power, and those too weak to see it. I had hoped that you, Blood, would understand that, being the demon of Darkness!
BloodTh at 10:28AM, Oct. 9, 2007
(online)
i run to the alleys and escape up the fire escapes. the buildings are close enough that i just jump from one to the next to the end of the alley. then i go down the fire escape. i run as fast as i can into the next block and duck behind the closest thing and watch the zombies for a minute. then i run to the market to escape.

there. It's the post I put on the origional. Grade it the same way. Or else!
tokyopimp5764 at 10:45AM, Oct. 9, 2007
(online)
BloodTh
i run to the alleys and escape up the fire escapes. the buildings are close enough that i just jump from one to the next to the end of the alley. then i go down the fire escape. i run as fast as i can into the next block and duck behind the closest thing and watch the zombies for a minute. then i run to the market to escape.

there. It's the post I put on the origional. Grade it the same way. Or else!

or else wat ? remember i am comin to your house today and ya don want me pissed cause i will kill ya…. but in respect of mikey i shall keep the score

Riku-

Good stratagey. FActors

+ Putting distance between you and the undead via the fire escapes.
+ Looking at the zombies can triangulate several danger zones, at the most can buy you a couple of minutes
+ Concealment can save your life in this situation. Good job in staying low in keeping it cool.

- Unfortunatly for you and me the alley was filled with at least 13 crawlers moaning and stinking up the place. But using the fire escape easly soves this problem.(PASS)

- Using the fire escapes is a good way to get pass the zombies, but the variable of zombies inside the windows of the building grabbing you is just too big a factor to ignore. Also jumping between buildings in the alley wasn't nessicary and could've gotten you killed. (FAILED)

- Asssuming you made it through the alley Main Street is literally filled with dead traffic, and lurching zombies. Staying low just saved your life. (PASS)

- Traffic in Main Street proves that there are probably a number of zombies crawling on the floor or simply pinned under a car or waiting in a pile. Taking a minute to survey the area was a damn good idea. (PASS)

Grade-

Conditions-

You survived, but possibly have several cuts a strained ankle or at the worst a broken leg.
imshard at 5:00PM, Oct. 9, 2007
(offline)
Didn't know we HAD to go to the market…. I just thought it was an option.
Besides getting AWAY from the center of an undead infested city seemed like a better Idea than going somewhere I'd be cornered….

BloodTh at 7:02PM, Oct. 9, 2007
(online)
yeah, no option. Riot and everyone else who left the city in the origional had a bad idea.
tokyopimp5764 at 5:29AM, Oct. 10, 2007
(online)
next mission will be posted in 1 week anyone wanting to do their mission go ahead
imshard at 6:37PM, Oct. 11, 2007
(offline)
I think we're it for now. Better post the new mission

7384395948urhfdjfrueruieieueue at 7:37PM, Oct. 11, 2007
(offline)
First I'd cut Mr. Dead's head off with the Swiss knife. (Even halfway would probably work because then he couldn't control it due to the impaired neck.) Next I'd come out to the alleys, lock the door, and try to pick off the more menacing looking ones using the radio as a shooting block, checking behind every so often to make sure none come behind me. (Assuming they do I'd either shoot them or wait for them to come closer to bash them, depending on their range and the number.) Once only the slow ones are left, I'd run through, taking out each one with the lead pipe. (Alternate plan: Assuming I can't fight them all off, I'd quickly try to get to a safe position on the fire escape, away from windows , and shoot the remainders while making sure nothing comes from behind. ) I'd duck behind cover, watching their movements, and when I get a good opportunity I would run across Main Street, climbing over safely parked cars to avoid the zombies. (If there is no discernible path of safe cars I'd walk around the traffic, looking around, including under cars, to make sure no zombies approach me. ) Then I would get to the Green Zone. Yay.

From old thread.
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:04AM
tokyopimp5764 at 6:01AM, Oct. 12, 2007
(online)
atomic- good stratedgy

+ impairing the dead man was an good idea

+ locking the door is another way to slow those mouther fuckers down

+ picking of zombies is a good idea aswell

- checking yourself to make sure you are safe is an excelent idea and just saved your ass from the zombies
(pass)

- by taking the time to cut the dead man's head to impair him you give the zombie's a chance to get your ass and the man your cutting could become a zombie
(failed)

- using alot of your ammo is never too good but you made it
(pass)

Grade-

Conditions-

You survived, but possibly have several cuts a strained ankle…
BloodTh at 12:21PM, Oct. 12, 2007
(online)
dude, where's his grade?
imshard at 12:23PM, Oct. 12, 2007
(offline)
Dude where's the new mission?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon