Zombie Survival Game Reborn
7384395948urhfdjfrueruieieueue at 1:56PM, Oct. 12, 2007
(offline)
Dude, where's my car?
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:04AM
tokyopimp5764 at 4:30PM, Oct. 12, 2007
(online)
i didn't have time to post the grade it is now posted the mission will be coming up i gotta make a couple things for it so relax.
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
tokyopimp5764 at 5:34PM, Oct. 12, 2007
(online)
now i show you what a perfect above route is.

I quickly remove the Dead man's clothes and toss the body out the front door and lock it. I use the under garment's ( underwear/socks/undershirt) to start a small fire to block the door and slow the zombie's evan more. Then i run out the back and lock it behind me. I observe the area and notice that it is clear i move away for the apartment abit and take the batteries out of the flashlight. I use the swiss knife to peel the metal cover off and pour all the lithium ( extreamly explosive powder found in batteries) into the flash light keeping 1 batterie in my pocket i replace the top of the flash light and shake it as to make the powder spread everywhere inside. * looks and see's a few zombie heading towards me * shoots them with the .22 (4 rounds)*
i place the flash light in my right pocket and secure it. I tie the the shirt and pants around my waist and survey the area again seeing that it is still clear i head down the fire escapes to the alley ther are a few carswhich i check under and in for zombie's glancing back occasionaly keeping low i move from car to car as to stay out of sight of any zombie's that happen to be around and make it through the i use the pipe on any of the zombie's that i may encounter unless i am forced to use the .22 i will not use it. Hitting anything that moves towards me i keep moving down the alley as i reach the end i see the market and heads towards it stoping every so often to observe the area i sprint into the market. Imediatly i check the area for any zombie's and take out any that i see. Glancing i kneel and reopen the top off the flash light i tear a strips from the shirt around my waist and roll it to make it a usable fuse and stick it in the flchs light and replace's the top leaving bout a 10 second fuse. in effect i just made a bomb that can clear a quarter of a block. I then remove the shirt * still looking around * i take peices and stuff it into the pipe and rip off a sleeve and tie one end into a large knot and slip's it over the top of the pipe i tie more strips to the bottom to make a heat ressistant handle as when i light the torch i just made the pipe will get quite hot i stuff the rest of the material from the shirt into the back pack and secures the pipe in between my backpack and my back. i then place matches and the knife into my left pocket and secure them and the flashlight back into my right pocket. i stand up pick up the .22 and search one more time. Then duck nest to a parked car and wait. as soon as i see that it is clear i sprint into the green zone!

you can never be to cautious when it comes down to your life. mission is going to be posted in 30 minutes.
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
tokyopimp5764 at 5:58PM, Oct. 12, 2007
(online)
Mission 2:

as you notice few of the other survivors they all meet in the center of the market circle and you go to join them. then out of the corner of your eye you see zombie at every exit coming at you there is too many to blast they are moving fast at you you must find a place to hide a man runs to the country club telling you and the others to get inside now as you and the other's make it inside and bolt the doorszombies are every where inside but with team work you may pver come this. there is strength in number's. head for the dining room there is a map in there of the place . Then make your way into the garden. which is the new green zone.

conditions- there are zombies every where in the dining room this will be a group grade
there is also a individual grade for carrying out your part: you get 1 post to get to know each other make it count. One will be bitten on this mission. do your best.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Carl Hellinou: everyone we must head to the dinning room there is a map in there then head to the garden it will be our safe house but first we should get to know each other.

I am Carl: Hellinou just call me carl i am a survivalist and i also happen to be a disease docter.

i am 23

i am asian 5'0

weight 143.

how about you?
_______________________________________________________________________________________

* there is a map until find the other one *

it isn't very good but this is the best i could do in 10 min so get over it

Cthulhu at 7:02AM, Oct. 13, 2007
(online)
tokyopimp5764
i am 23

i am asian 5'0

weight 143.
… This guy is an effin' midget.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:58AM
tokyopimp5764 at 7:15AM, Oct. 13, 2007
(online)
-_- shut up cthulhu….
nerdsareinvading at 10:13AM, Oct. 25, 2007
(offline)
I am nerds' i am light and quick, and a good strategist but when it comes to fighting you might s well throw feathers at them….

Name: Nerds'

Weight: 117

Height: 5'9"

compassion???
bling bling bling, now with 50% more bling…
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!

music is like candy… throw away the rappers

smiley agrees,right? lol!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:11PM
toaddude13 at 1:38AM, Jan. 6, 2008
(offline)
i got here by basically shooting through all the zombies, my nmeis Ron, though most people call me toad i am 21 years of age, caucasian, 6'1, 225 pounds, very good at close range battle apperently
I will destroy you all! also i'm pitching a new idea for a comic, yeah
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:31PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon