Help, Support and Suggestions

[HTML] Trying to combine select parts of homepage with the comic
Xade at 8:10AM, Aug. 31, 2007
(online)
I want to have the chapter list, description and the recommended comics on all my pages right beside the comments with this new control panel staying in the upper right corner of the new table instead of staying in the center of table as the comments grow. I have gotten pretty far with that, see HTML Tester Of Xade (click latest, homepage is on) However, as you can see it does not stay in the upper right corner of its cell.

I am also having trouble by getting the description and the recommended comics to display what they should display, here is the html for it in this little file. I have repeatedly copied and pasted from the homepage into the comic page yet it wont work right.

Once I get this part done I plan on moving on html-wise into a unique design, but I wanted to test the waters, since I plan on placing the control box on the comic page and removing the cover page eventually anyway.

Thank you for your help.

Xade

Avatar from Wazaga It was really cheap, and are much larger than this.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:52PM
skoolmunkee at 12:04PM, Aug. 31, 2007
(online)
I'm not sure what you mean by keeping a control box in the upper-right, but I can tell you I'm pretty sure that the description and reccommended comics tags don't work on the comic pages, only the homepage. :[ sorry.
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:40PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved