MAFIA... and other forum games

[Roleplay] Avadera, Motherland of Crime - Futuristic Gangsta RP
Wark_Ento at 2:11PM, Aug. 4, 2007
(online)
It's the year 2039, and a dark, hulk of a city suddenly rises from the depths of civilization. Crime runs rampant in the streets, and law enforcement have little to no grip on the situation. This city rose when several powerful druglords chose it as the number-one contraband marketarea…dealing new types of drugs such as jiffy, doom clouds, limegrit, and also bringing along classic ones like cocaine, marijuana, and heroin.

Weapons and technology of all sorts are much better and effective than back in the years of early 2000. Be creative.

People can have any job they want in the city. They can be regular citizens, they can be law enforcement officials, and they can be criminals.

The law enforcement faction is called the LED (Law Enforcement Department).

People can make their own gangs in this RP. These can be from haphazard street gangs to extremely organized Mafia-like crime families. Your call.

RULES:

- You are not invincible.
- You are not the best fighter in the world.
- You are not perfect.
- You can't kill other people's characters without their permission. :P
- Be freakin' descriptive. You HAVE to post at least a paragraph every time you roleplay.
- Press the ‘Enter’ key every time the subject in your roleplay changes. We all desire easy reading.

I don't know about you guys, but posting character bios ain't my style. I tend to blend knowledge about my characters into the story. THAT'S how RPs really should be played.

I myself might or might not play depending on my schedule.

Any questions before we kick off? You guys can decide things amongst yourselves before we start.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:46PM
ZeroVX at 3:30PM, Aug. 4, 2007
(online)
Three things: One, that rule about a paragraph in every post? Isn't that a bit much?

Two, is a vigilante an acceptable position?

Three, superpowers: yes or no?
“If our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost 100,000 people…..would you really wanna know?”

V for Vendetta, V.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:58PM
Wark_Ento at 11:05AM, Aug. 6, 2007
(online)
ZeroVX
Three things: One, that rule about a paragraph in every post? Isn't that a bit much?

Two, is a vigilante an acceptable position?

Three, superpowers: yes or no?

One: When I say one paragraph, I mean at the very least three sentences.

Two: Acceptable.

Three: Yes.
ZeroVX at 2:27PM, Aug. 6, 2007
(online)
Le sweetness!

Away we go!

———————-

It was evening in Avadera. The date was November 4th, 2039. It was a cool night, and rain was expected in about 3.57 hours. The people were wandering aimlessly, while some were hoping that they would survive the night.

A young man, looking about 17-18, sat atop a building, patiently waiting. He was tall for his age, much taller. He had brown spiky hair, and vivid green eyes. While his clothes were the standard among the people, his were old and raggedy, indicating his low amount of money. Strapped to his back was a staff, although it looked as though it was no ordinary staff.

He checked his watch while slurping down a milkshake. The clock ticked. It was midnight, and it was now November 5th.

He smiled as he remembered the rhyme:

“Remember, remember the 5th of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.”

He stood up, discarding the empty milkshake cup. “This will be a night no one will soon forget.” he muttered to himself. With that, he climbed down the building, into a nearby alley, and ran off.
“If our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost 100,000 people…..would you really wanna know?”

V for Vendetta, V.
Wark_Ento at 7:40AM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
SHHHF. THUMP.

A middle-aged man, balding and black-suited, pulled the last open shade in the room and sat down behind a burnt wooden desk, squeezing his hands together. He hardly glanced at the dirty, grungy walls surrounding him in this abandoned building he was in.

The door knocked as he was taking out a cigarette pack. “Come in,” he muttered, and the door swung open, a battle-hardened woman and several of her groupies stepping inside.

“Good evening, Boss Sandra DeCaprio,” the man behind the desk uttered. “Please, sit down.” DeCaprio moved forward to sit. She was about an age of twenty-five, auburn hair tied back in a ponytail, dressed in a maroon dojo uniform.

When everyone was seated, the man leaned forward, rubbing his hands together. “Report, please.”

DeCaprio cleared her throat. “No serious movements from our adversaries just yet. They're keeping to their own territories so far, but who knows how long that'll last.”

“And the traitor?”

“Former boss Alana Shokonov? Disarmed and hidden away. We'll be interrogating her soon.”

The man did not smile. He never seemed to, ever. "No movements? Bull. I thought an ex-military sergeant would know to keep on her guard, especially in the peaceful silence that comes before the storm.“

”Sir, we are on guard,“ DeCaprio stated.

”Just make sure they don't try to tamper with our trade,“ the man said dryly.

”Yes, sir.“

”Dismissed."

As DeCaprio and her henchmen left, the man blew smoke across the room. It was only a matter of time before all hell broke loose, he knew. Only a matter of time…

————————

OOC: C'mon, we need more people! XD
tokyopimp5764 at 8:26AM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
a teenaged japanese kid emerges from the shadows licking his lollypop …. he seems to have all kinds of lollypop's….his eye's was always blank ….. as if he was blind but he could see better than everyone else…. he glances down at his watch….

Dead Carl: great….i am 18…… not that it matters anymore….

* walks down lookin for a contract as he is a contract killer… an extreamly well trained one*

*notices cat… sops … tries to pet…. cat attacks n i throw a yellow lollypop on it *

Dead Carl: never attack me…..

*continues to look for someone to hire *
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
ZeroVX at 8:34AM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
The Fortunas were a small mob family, but they were growing quickly. The Scorpions were at the top of the mob food chain. Whether the Fortunas wanted to ally with the Scorpions or fight them was unknown, but if they got any more powerful, something was bound to happen. Things would have to change.

A shipment of narcotics was being delivered to three waiting Fortunas. The young man stood in an alley nearby, waiting for the trade to be made. Once the deliverers left, he made his move.

Swift as the wind, he dashed behind them and knocked them out. He pulled out a laser-binder and tied them together. He then pulled out the key part of his plan.

The G-47. A highly powerful bomb, it disintegrated the object attached to it on a genetic level. Highly powerful, extremely illegal, and, if used improperly, could destroy 5 city blocks. Luckily, he knew how to use it properly.

He waited for the thugs to wake up. Once he did, he forced them to watch their precious drugs turn to dust before their eyes. Knowing that they would report to their superiors, the man left, allowing the laser-binder to deactivate.

V for Vendetta, V.
Wark_Ento at 8:45AM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
“Break time. Where to?” DeCaprio asked Joey Ray “Rex” Agumo, one of her best men. Agumo had gotten his eyes burnt out in a freak accident earlier in life, and now had high-tech eye implants that allowed him to see a lot better than the average human. Possessing dyed-green hair and a gray winter jacket, he specialized with melee weapons and carried a bladed whip with him.

The group of seven were standing on the curb of Sacapulacia Avenue, facing an intersection filled with floods of endless cars speeding back and forth. Passers-by walked to and fro, tending to their own business.

“Let's stop at a bar. But not just any bar. Somewhere we haven't been yet,” Agumo suggested. “Like…that one.” He pointed across the street to a big building with a neon-blue sign that brightly declared, “ELECTRABAR”.

The group quickly crossed the street, and had just made it to the other side when two black sports cars screeched around the corner at top speed. One of them spun out of control, smashing through the front glass of an Italian restaurant and slamming into a wall.

“Pfft,” one of the henchmen said. “Freakin' joyriders.”

DeCaprio nodded toward the front door of ELECTRABAR. “Shall we?”

Agumo grinned. “Ladies first,” he replied.
tokyopimp5764 at 8:51AM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
* notices a group of people n runs towards them as they all walked into Electrabar*

Dead carl: stop…. who is the leader here!
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
Wark_Ento at 8:54AM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
The group slowly turned around to see a teenaged boy sucking on a lollipop.

DeCaprio looked the boy up and down, from the top of his head to the tips of his shoes. “I'm the leader here,” she said. “Whatcha want?”
tokyopimp5764 at 8:59AM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
* glares*

Dead Carl: i want a contract….
Wark_Ento at 9:08AM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
DeCaprio blinked. “You? Want a contract? Alright, come in with us. We'll talk.”

The group and Dead Carl stepped into Electrabar. Agumo cocked his head. “I'll get the stuff,” he said, since the group's food had been ordered half an hour ahead of time. He started walking forward, then stopped and looked back at Dead Carl. “I'll get you a good beer,” he said, and continued walking to the bartender.

When Agumo came back with the orders and Dead Carl's beer, everyone was crowded into two booths, DeCaprio and Dead Carl sitting across from each other. Agumo pushed in next to DeCaprio after he had given the other booth their orders. “Drink up,” he said.

DeCaprio nodded, taking a long swig of the wine she'd ordered, then sat back and looked at the strange boy who was staring blankly back at her. The beer in front of the boy sat untouched.

“Tell me about your history, and your previous contract work,” DeCaprio said, breaking the ice. "And most importantly, tell me why you want to side with us."
tokyopimp5764 at 9:35AM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
* laughs*

Dead Carl: i grew up with many people all of which are highly trained assasins learning all about it…. at age 12 i was caught n shot 27 times….. i lived…. without evan a scar…. i eventually found bout my psycic abilities i can bend the universe to my will….. such as this

* pulls out another lollypop red in color and spits on it… it lights aflame *

Dead Carl: i eventually started to become a contract killer…… never being cought…. they call me dead carl…… i always leave a lollypop on my victims…. i am very notorious ….

* places fingure on the lollypop and it extinguishes *
ZeroVX at 10:36AM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
The leader of the Fortunas was called Gregory. He was only recently promoted to the head of the family, after the previous one disappeared under “mysterious circumstances”. He changed the clean-living family to what it is now, due to his delusions of power and grandeur.

As they say: The bigger they are, the harder they fall. And tonight, Gregory Fortuna would learn that first hand.

“How is this possible?” he shouted at his recently-returned enforcers. “Who's responsible for this?”

One of them, the youngest of the three, spoke up. “It was some kid. He had high quality stuff. He demolished the drugs, we never had a chance!”

“Define ”high quality“.” Gregory replied, becoming more annoyed by the minute.

“I….I don't know. It…the drugs…they just-”

“It was a G-47, sir.” the second enforcer interrupted.

Gregory's eyes widened with shock. “A G-47? That's impossible, not even the Dracos could get their hands on that! The only ones who could were-”

“The Scorpions.” the third man finished.

Gregory was silent. He began to consider the possibilites. On the one hand, this was a new member of the Scorpions, who sought to take out any competition. On the other, he belonged to a different family, wanting to beat both them and the Scorpions.

“Find this guy.” Gregory ordered. “Bring him in. Alive.”

The three men nodded, then proceeded to walk out the door, but before they could open it, someone else rushed in.

“Boss! Come quick! It's an emergency!” the man shouted, looking like he'd just walked away from a warzone.

“What's the problem? You look like hell.” Gregory replied calmly.

“It's the DeSanto complex! It's….it's demolished!”

Gregory's calm face disappeared in a flash. “WHAT?!”

“Hurry!”

—————————–

The DeSanto complex was a sign. Built by the first head of the Fireballs, the oldest mob group in the city's history, it was created as a high-class hotel. However, to the people, it was a sign of the city's oppression, a sign that the mobs ruled the streets.

Every member of the Fortuna family, along with countless civilians, watched as it was engulfed in flames. The destruction of the DeSanto was only part of the reason for fear, however. For written, no, carved on the ground was one word, one word that signified that no mob would be safe ever again.

“Freedom.”

V for Vendetta, V.
riku valentine at 11:19AM, Aug. 7, 2007
(offline)
Riku comes out of the shower, puts on his Full-Body, bullet-proof armor, and looks for his sensei.

“Where the hell is Dead Carl at?”

He decides he doesn't care and walks over to watch T.V.

“Man, I miss Juice. He was the greatset of us three, but he's the only one stupid enough to have been caught.”

* looks out window*

“Now Dead Carl is way too paranoid. he's kills every 2 out of 10 of our contractors before we even get paid. Just because they might snitch us out. I hope this next contract is for someone who wouldn't snitch us out in a million years.”
Blood, the dark hedgehog with the demon inside him.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.
Join (Roleplay) War of the Future!

http://www.drunkduck.com/the_hedgehogs/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Shadow_and_Blaze/

No suicidal people please, they won't restore your faith in life
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:08PM
Wark_Ento at 12:04PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
DeCaprio nodded and was about to speak when her BP rang. A BP (Brain Piece) was a communications device that was surgically implanted into a person's brain, allowing that person to hear messages without overlapping noise or interruption. Unfortunately, sometimes they made people seem like they were talking to themselves.

“Hold on a moment,” she said, holding up a hand. “Yeah?”

“Boss DeCaprio?” Boss Giudach said in a grim voice on the other end. “The DeSanto complex…it's - ”

“What happened? Is there a struggle?”

“Worse,” Giudach answered back, his voice trailing away for a second. “It's a blazing inferno now.”

DeCaprio couldn't believe it, but showed no sign of surprise. “Who's responsible?”

“We don't know yet. But this attack on mob property could be the beginning of something big. We need to all meet as soon as possible.”

“I agree. Meet you in thirty minutes. Out.” DeCaprio put her hand down. “Dead Carl? I have to go, there's an urgent matter I have to attend to. But we will be in contact…I will call you when I need you.”

With that, the group got up from the booths and filed out of the Electrabar, getting into the backseat of a black van and driving off. Dead Carl was left sitting by himself.
tokyopimp5764 at 12:35PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
* snaps fingures and appears in van *

Dead Carl: Wait! allow me to come with you!

*sighs*

Dead Carl: i may be of assisstance…
ZeroVX at 12:38PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
The man stood atop a building nearby, watching the DeSanto become engulfed in flames. It was a bit more extravagent than his last piece of work, but he liked that. He wanted the mobs to know what was on the horizon.

He wondered why no one had done something like this before. The people must've hated this, so why not one of them? Why should he be the one to spark this chaos? To bring about an end?

He watched a black van head towards the site. He placed a hand on his head, almost as if he had a headache. Somehow, he “saw” the main figure: Sandra DeCaprio, a very important figure in the Scorpions.

He knew that the Fortunas, along with a few other gangs, were already at the site. Considering the high amount of power the Scorpions possessed, they could easily believe that the Scorpions were the true masterminds behind this…

He grinned. A wide, toothy grin. This had gone much better than he'd hoped. “The curtain rises, and the play begins…”

————————————

Gregory Fortuna stared at the blaze. This was big. A big, fat problem. He then heard a vehicle heading towards them. He recognized the big, black van.

“Scorpions.” he muttered. He then turned to his henchmen. “Be on guard. This could get ugly.” He then looked back at the van, waiting for them to stop, and see this for themselves.

V for Vendetta, V.
riku valentine at 12:48PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(offline)
Riku looks out the window again.

“What the hell is that blaze over there?”

He then picks up his sword and leaves his building. As he is walking, the blaze doesn't seem to be any closer.

“Woah, that has to be a big building! Who could possibly set something that big ablaze?”
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Wark_Ento at 12:58PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
The van shuddered to a halt, and as the Scorpions piled out, DeCaprio turned to Dead Carl, who had just happened to appear alongside her. “Alright. Is it possible for you to read thoughts? If so, I want you to psychically sweep this area for thoughts of ill intent. There's a big chance that the arsonist or arsonists may be nearby.”

Agumo slowly stepped toward a silhouetted Gregory Fortuna. Three of his Scorpion buddies trailing behind him as he walked. Agumo called over the hissing of the flames, “Did you do this?”
ZeroVX at 1:08PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
Gregory scowled. “We were going to ask you the same question.” he replied. He then noticed Dead Carl. He, like many stupid men, jumped to conclusions. “So, this is the punk kid that stopped our drug delivery!”

He pointed at DeCaprio accusingly. “You couldn't handle the fact that we were moving up in the business, so you sent this guy to take us out!” He raised a hand, and his men instantly armed themselves. One word, and they would open fire.

————————————–

The man laughed at the spectacle down below. “Hahahahaha! Oh, this is priceless.” He hoped they'd just kill each other right then and there, but he had a feeling he wouldn't be that lucky.

V for Vendetta, V.
tokyopimp5764 at 2:03PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
* hears the arsenists thoughts *

Dead Carl: stop…. up there

* apears behind arsenist grabs his shoulder and teleports him in the middle of the mobs….*

Dead Carl: this is the one who started all this….. His plan seems to be to have the mobs kill each other…..
riku valentine at 2:11PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(offline)
Walking down the street, Riku, being the new kid in town, had only heard of the DeSanto building, he didn't really know what it was. He had heard from Dead Carl that it was an important place, but he didn't really understand it's significance.

“What the hell happened? The only way to destroy that building would be c4 explosives, or c5, but those are still under development by the military!”
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

tokyopimp5764 at 2:15PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
* sighs*

Dead Carl: my pupul is headin over here…. i will just teleport him

*teleports riku to site*

Dead Carl: riku ….. stay outa the way and observe……
riku valentine at 2:27PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(offline)
“Sensei, I'd prefer to help. You've been kinda paranoid for a while now. *looks at DeCaprio* *thinks* Woah, shit, if this is the next possible client, I gotta control myself, can't start flirting with her! Plus, with all these guys around, I'd be fucked up if I did flirt with her! *out loud* Hello ma'am, How are you today?”

Riku bows to show DeCaprio his respect.

“*thinks* I'm a former military operative skilled in explosives. I even helped with the C5 project. And yet, I still have a weak spot for women. Damn I'm pathetic. And sensei, if you're reading my thoughts, don't tell them any of this. I was skilled in sword combat even before you started teaching me.”
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Wark_Ento at 2:27PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
“Who's this?” Agumo asked Dead Carl, who was grabbing the arsonist by the shoulder.

DeCaprio turned to Riku. “Hello,” she murmured, and turned back to Gregory Fortuna.

“This man is the arsonist behind the burning down of the DeSanto complex. Dead Carl just read his thoughts and used his psychic abilities to teleport him back down here,” DeCaprio explained to the Fortuna leader. “Does this man look familiar?”
ZeroVX at 5:19PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
Gregory turned to his men. They nodded. He turned back. “It would appear so.”

He stood in front of the man, eye twitching. “Kid, you are in really deep dog shit, you know that? The DeSanto has been around since before you were born. Do you have the slightest clue what you're in for?”

The man seemed unconcerned with Fortuna, however. He turned to Carl. “You're psychic, huh?”

V for Vendetta, V.
tokyopimp5764 at 8:40AM, Aug. 8, 2007
(online)
* raises eyebrows *

Dead Carl: possibly…. wats it to you….

* pulls out small box just big enough to fit n a pocket and pulls out a blue lollypop *
qdawg at 9:12AM, Aug. 8, 2007
(offline)
Standing in middle of the crowd gathering outside the DeSanto building is a tall Italian kid. He looks about 20 but is in fact closer to 17. The look in his dark brown eyes is one of joy at the burning of this plague to the city.

Jimmy: Well it's about time. It'll take more then one to rid this city of those pests.
Rockin it fatboy style.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:57PM
tokyopimp5764 at 9:35AM, Aug. 8, 2007
(online)
* hears thoughts of qdawg and teleports him next to the arsenist….*

Dead Carl: he just set a plan to destroy others….

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon