MAFIA... and other forum games

[Roleplay] Avadera, Motherland of Crime - Futuristic Gangsta RP
qdawg at 9:54AM, Aug. 8, 2007
(offline)
Jimmy: Heh. Looks like your taking over thoughts, too. Would you let me go please.

It seems this will take more planning then I first thought.
Rockin it fatboy style.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:57PM
ZeroVX at 10:02AM, Aug. 8, 2007
(online)
The man chuckled. “I was just surprised to hear of another one.”

He then elbowed Carl in the gut, and tossed him at the mobs. He then grabbed Jimmy and ran as far as he could.
“If our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost 100,000 people…..would you really wanna know?”

V for Vendetta, V.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:58PM
tokyopimp5764 at 10:02AM, Aug. 8, 2007
(online)
* pulls out another blue lolly pop spits one them and throws them on to both of the plotters paralyzing them fully with the exception of their mouth and tounge*

Dead Carl: you ain't goin anywhere
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
ZeroVX at 10:06AM, Aug. 8, 2007
(online)
The man grinned. He began laughing. “Hahahahaha! Oh, you just screwed up, big time.”

He had a dangerous glint in his eye. “I put a second bomb in your van, and it has a timer. It's custom-made, so only I can disarm it.”
“If our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost 100,000 people…..would you really wanna know?”

V for Vendetta, V.
qdawg at 10:27AM, Aug. 8, 2007
(offline)
Jimmy: Ow. Did you have to spit on them thats gross. This is a new coat, too.

Now I know to watch out for those lollipops. I hope this guy knows what he's doing. Damn it now I want a lollipop.
Rockin it fatboy style.
Dark Clown at 11:48AM, Aug. 8, 2007
(online)
~Maximum security correctional compound for the Mentally unstable (MSCCMU)~

MSCCMU located at the far end of the City. Designed to keep subjects who have become insane due to over use of mind altering dugs. Drugs such as: Doom clouds, Red Enders and Skull-Drops. Drugs that with prolonged use will degenerate the mind and cause its users to become violently psychopathic. In resent studies some cases of Brain death has been directly linked to over use of the drug called Skull-Drops. A powerful psychotropic that makes users experience sudden bursts of extreme utopia along with powerful hallucinations.

Ted: “So Daniel's how you like to Job so far?”
*Ted asked as he adds a mark to his check list for patients present.*

Daniels: “205 Present. I guess it beats working at a coffee shop. But some of the people here creep me out.”
*He said as he looked in the window to one of the observation rooms. Inside was a man who had a glazed look on his face. His mind long dead as he just looks up at the light in a dazed stupor.*

Ted: “Haha, They aren't people anymore. These junkies fucked there minds away for a quick buzz.”

Daniels: “206 Unoccupied. Hey man common these guys just had it hard and looked for a way to run from there problems.”

Ted: “Bull shit! These shit heads just wanted a fucking fix like a heroin whore.”
*Ted remarked as he added another mark to his check list.*

Daniels: 207 Unoccupied. “But that's why MSCCMU was created to help the ones hurt by there own addiction.”
*Ted only mockingly quietly mimicked Daniels as the passed room 207, just as they passed the small viewing window on the door, the two heard manic laughter.

Ted: “I thought you said 207 was Unoccupied?!”

Daniels: “It is. No one should be in that room…”

Ted: “Then who is he!!?”
*Ted asked as he pointed at the man sitting in the corner of the room. His arms crossed, rocking back and forth.*

?????: “Who indeed. If you ask nicely I might just tell you that I am lost and Crazy…”
*Ted hands Daniels the clipboard and pulls out his night stick then opens the door to room 207.*

Ted: “Ok Freakshow How did you get in here!?”

??????: “Ahh a soul in search of answers… Vary well I shall enlighten. First, I was feeling a bit tired as of late so I Decided to take a vacation. And second…”
*The unknown man Jumped across the room pushing Ted out of the door and into the wall pinning him. Daniels quickly struck the Man with his baton to no avail. The Man's hand moved quickly to grab Daniels arm and with a fast twisting motion snapped Daniels arm off. Daniels Dropped to the floor screaming in pain at the loss of his limb.
The Man face was covered in what looked like face paint, Black and white in color. Looking like a Monochromatic clown*

?????: "And two, my name is not Freakshow, as you said it was. The Names Dark Clown. But you can Call ME CLOWN!“
*Dark Clown Smiled as he placed both of his claw like hands around Ted's head. Ted struggled but could not stop his skull from caving in from the pressure, blood sprayed across the walls as Ted's headless body fell to the floor.*

Clown: ”yummy, cherry cobbler.“
*Clown said as he licked the bloody chunks from his claws. Then Clown's attention tuned to the still screaming Daniels.*

Clown: ”Oh don't worry my one armed friend I haven't forgotten about you. In fact I have something for you. Something to help with that nasty cut you have there.“
*using slight of hand, Clown produces a small aerosol canister.*

Clown: ”This will make the pain go away, but only if you ask me nicely. You want the hurt to go away don't you?“
*Clown smiled as he dangled the item over Daniels*

Daniels: ”Gahhh oh god yes!!… Make… Make the pain s-s-stop p-p-please…“
*Clown's Smile Grew as his eyes changed to a glowing white.*

Clown: ”No problem but only cuz you asked me so nicely.“
*Clown sprayed Daniels in the face with the contents of the canister. A thick black smoke.*

Clown: ”A man surrendered, Can never find his own forgiveness. You on the other hand, Will find that Forgiveness is just a spray away HAHAHAHAHAHA!!“
*Clown Walked off to find the closest exit to the MSCCMU leaving Daniels, who had started to use the clipboard to rip his own face off, To die.*

Clown: ”It's gonna be one hell of a night AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"
*He said as he began to spray every room he walked by with his toxic smoke.*

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:05PM
riku valentine at 3:09PM, Aug. 8, 2007
(offline)
“The hell? This bomb, it's got the workings and the look of a C5, with none of the weaknesses. I'm not gonna be able to disarm it, not without time to study it, and we don't have that! Shit, you hear that?”

Noone else hears anything. Riku has better hearing than most humans. In fact, Riku has all senses hightened so far, his sense of smell, the weakest of them, is as strong as that of a dog's.

“What a pain in the ass, EVERYONE, SCATTER! THE PIGS ARE COMING!”

Just then, everyone else hears the sirens. Two types of sirens, Cop cars and firetrucks.
Blood, the dark hedgehog with the demon inside him.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.
Join (Roleplay) War of the Future!

http://www.drunkduck.com/the_hedgehogs/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Shadow_and_Blaze/

No suicidal people please, they won't restore your faith in life
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:08PM
ZeroVX at 3:16PM, Aug. 8, 2007
(online)
The man watched the police roll in, surprised. “Well, well, well. The LED are actually trying something. This is a pleasant surprise.”

He looked at DeCaprio. “And here I thought you had them in your pocket. Go figure, huh? Hahahahaha!”

V for Vendetta, V.
riku valentine at 3:44PM, Aug. 8, 2007
(offline)
Officer Sirius gets out of his car, and looks at the burning DeSanto building. “Which one of you did this?”

“It was that one over there *Riku points at the arsenist*. And that bastard put some kind of bomb akin to the C5 on this car.”

Offiser Sirius looks at the full body armor and the long sword on Riku. “Kid, you're under arrest!”

“*Riku acts surprised, convincing everyone he really is* What? Why?”

Officer Sirius grabs his arm. “Because you are Riku Valentine, a wanted criminal. Juice always talks about how you're going to rescue him from prison. Your armor and sword are dead giveaways. Now come on.”

Wait a second, *Riku points at the arsenist again* aren't you going to take him too?“

Officer Sirius scoffs. ”Why should I believe anything you say, Bastard?“

Riku surrenders at last. ”Fine, take me. *Thinks, so Dead Carl can hear him* My plan has succeeded. Now Juice is as good as freed, as well as any other prisoners in that prison! Muahaha!"
Blood, the dark hedgehog with the demon inside him.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.
Join (Roleplay) War of the Future!

http://www.drunkduck.com/the_hedgehogs/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Shadow_and_Blaze/

No suicidal people please, they won't restore your faith in life
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:08PM
tokyopimp5764 at 4:23PM, Aug. 8, 2007
(online)
* sighs*

Dead Carl: riku get back here…..

* snaps and riku is back next to me *

Dead Carl: you cannot be so dumb….. leave the van i will teleport us all out of here……on second thought….

* stares at the arsenist and the plotter *

Dead Carl: you two can burn in your own flames…. if you happen to live this explosion you all will remember…. no one will destroy the gang activity in this city…

*snaps and teleports both of them in the van and sealing the doors *

Dead CarL; lets go….

* Teleports everyone to the alley 28 blocks away where the police know better than to go*

Dead Carl: and ur plan won't work…..riku

* smacks n the face*

Dead Carl: don't ever pull this stunt again understood! I can get juice out whenever the fuck i want!!! He Must learn and reflect on what he has done! ya fuckin fool! i am sending you back to the base!

* teleports him back to the base where we live *
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
ZeroVX at 4:49PM, Aug. 8, 2007
(online)
The man just stared blankly at what had just happened. He was too stunned to even laugh. For about five minutes.

“Heheheh….hahahahaha….HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” It was incredible. They had been so stupid.

First, he placed a mental block on both him and Jimmy, so that Carl wouldn't know what they were doing. He then noticed that the lollipops were still attached to them. Two mental force blasts removed them, thus ensuring their movement. He grabbed Jimmy, broke down the door with another force blast, and ran.

Then, with a small wave to the LED, he ran into an alley, and into the sewers. He then resumed his almost maddening laughter. “Hahahahahaha! And here I thought a second psychic would be a challenge. I guess not. HAHAHAHA!”

V for Vendetta, V.
qdawg at 4:58PM, Aug. 8, 2007
(offline)
Jimmy: Well I'm glad you know what your doing. Who are you and how did that blank-eyed guy not know what we're doing?

This is all new to Jimmy. He had heard of certain people having special ‘abilities’ but never had he seen them used. Did Jimmy have some powers? If he did what did they do?

Rockin it fatboy style.
ZeroVX at 5:01PM, Aug. 8, 2007
(online)
The man chuckled. “Hmmhmmhmm. Please forgive my manners.”

He made a mock bow. “My name is Johnathan. People who know me called me ”Smiling Johnny“. For obvious reasons.” he said, indicating the grin on his face.

He looked up. “And the reason Dead-Eyes didn't know what we were doing is because I blocked us from his mind. Shame, really. A second psychic, and he's a total amateur! HA!”

He started to walk down the sewer path. He glanced back. “Well? Are you coming or what?”

V for Vendetta, V.
tokyopimp5764 at 5:02PM, Aug. 8, 2007
(online)
* smiles*

Dead Carl: just as ithought…… another psycic as myself…..

Dark Clown at 5:08PM, Aug. 8, 2007
(online)
~Outside of the MSCCMU compound~

Clown: “Well that was no fun. Everyone is just no fun at all.”
*Clown says in a false pouting tone. Behind him is the carnage of the MSCCMU. With in 3 hours After Infecting Every last person in the building with his Toxic smoke the now deranged victims, are ether destroying the building or themselves. The Smoke works as a neural toxin inducing violent muscle spasms and horrifying hallucinations. The victims are driven beyond madness. Some mutilating themselves, others killing anything in there path.*

Clown: “Such playful children. I knew they had it in them, they just needed daddy's help HAHAHAHAHA!!!”
*Clown Cackled as he aimed a remote at the MSCCMU Compound*

Clown: “They are acting so well behaved I would be a Bad Father not to reword them. After all their playing gave me the time to make my new toys.”
*Clown laughed insanely as he pressing the only button on the remote. the remote made a honking noise as it activated a number of Large Incineration bombs that he had placed throughout the MSCCMU building.*

>KA BOOOOOOOOOOOM!<

*with in seconds the Building was nothing more than a large Inferno. Infected victims running fully engulfed in the flames from the wreckage. Clown only Laughed as he looked on.*

Clown: “Such Glorious FUN! Why the only thing that will make this better is if I had a captive audience to show my new Toys to.”
*He said as he picked up a large bag that was lying in front of him.*

Clown: “These are gonna let everyone have so much fun. I can't wait to try them out,”
*Clown said as he reached into the bag pulling out two odd devises that he attached to his arms. They appeared to be some kind of gauntlet designed to spray his Deadly Gas from his finger tips. Reaching in to the bag a second time, he pulled out a large number of small purple metal balls. No bigger than ping-pong balls with his face paint pattern on them. He placed them into small pockets that lined in the inside of his black a white trench coat.*

Clown: “Now what to do with this little number?”
*Clown said as he pulled out some kind of modified Gas gun with a large canister no doubt filled with his Poison..*

Clown: “I know! I'll put you in my pants. HAHAHAHAHA!”
*He laughed as he slid the gas gun behind his back attaching the gun to his belt by way of a small clip.*

Clown: “Now what to do to pass the time?”
*He asked himself as he heard the sound of sirens approaching.*

Clown: “Oh Joy! Some one to play with.”
*he said as a large crooked Smile crept across his lips.*

qdawg at 5:12PM, Aug. 8, 2007
(offline)
Jimmy: The he…Ya I'm coming. So your a psycic huh? Can you see the future?

Jimmy walked next to Johnathan down the sewer to what he didn't know. But if it helped this city he gonna give it his best.

He had grown up in the city. His father was a good cop, probably the only one. His father taught him right from wrong and that this city was going to Hell in a cash lined hand-basket. “No matter what you do, do what's right. At whatever cost.”
'I will Dad. I will' Jimmy thought wandering down that sewer.
Rockin it fatboy style.
ZeroVX at 5:51PM, Aug. 8, 2007
(online)
John shook his head lightly. “Seeing the future is precognition. I am able to read minds, cast illusions…you know, that sort of thing.”

He looked at Jimmy. “And I plan on using my abilities to free this city. Will you help me?”

V for Vendetta, V.
qdawg at 6:22PM, Aug. 8, 2007
(offline)
“I sure as hell am. At whatever cost.” Jimmy said remembering his father. It had been years since his death but the he still felt the pain.

“So, where are we going. Oh John the Psychic. Hope it's better then the sewer.”
Rockin it fatboy style.
Dark Clown at 6:23PM, Aug. 8, 2007
(online)
*Three squad cars pull up to the Burning MSCCMU building, coming to a screeching halt when they see the wreckage. All officers exit their vehicles as they look on.*

LED cop 1: “What the Hell happened here?!? First the DeSanto complex is demolished now this. What the hell is going on?!?”

LED Cop 4: “I don't know sir but they might be linked.”

LED Cop 2: “You think it's a serial arsonist?”

LED Cop 1: “Hell It might be. The way this city is heading it could be anything. Better call for a fire unit to put this out.”
*One of the LED officers got into his car and began to request a Fire unit*

LED Cop 6: “Dispatch, This is Officer Parry, We need Fire units sent over to the MSCCMU Building. Over.”

Clown: “Hello Children! Have you been good boys and girls?”
*Clown said as he stepped out of the shadows and began to slowly approach the LED officers.*

LED Cop 5: “Hold it right there. Put your hands in the air now!”
*instantly all of the LED officers, excluding the one calling for the fire units. Drew there guns on Clown as he continued to walk forward.*

Clown: “Such lovely little toys you have, would you like to see mine?”
*He asked as he grew closer to third officer.*

LED Cop 3: “Don't take another step closer or I will shoot!”
*The officer warned as the smile faded from Clowns lips, only to be replaced by a vary angry scowl.*

Clown: "A Vary Stupid thing to say little GIRL! Daddy SPANK!“
*Clown said as he pointed his had at the officer's face. Spraying her with a blast of his toxic Black Smoke.*

LED Cop 3: ”Oh MY GOD GET THEM OFF OF ME!!!"
*She screamed as she aimed her gun at her chest and pulled the trigger*

>Blam! Blam! Blam!Blam! Blam! Blam! Click-click-click.<

Clown: "That wasn't vary NICE!“
*Clown said as he tossed one of his smoke bombs at officer 1. Choking for a moment on the gas officer one began to scream uncontrollably as his ran head first into the blazing fire of the MSCCMU building.*

Officer Parry: ”Officers down! Officers down! I need Back up now at the MSCCMU Building some psychopath in Face paint just..“
*just then the radio was snatched from Officer Parry's hands*

Clown: ”Now now, No one likes a tattle tail.“
*Clown said as he sprayed officer parry in the face with dark green smoke from his Gas gun*

Clown: ”just for that you get no dinner.“
*Clown laughed as he tossed Officer Parry out of the car.*

Clown: ”Well it's not much. But it has stile. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
*Clown laughed as he pealed out in the squad car heading for the City. Leaving Officer Parry behind. Officer Parry's eyes began to change color to bright yellow as his skin turned ghost white. Soon after the pigment change, officer Parry's heart exploded from the horrifying hallucinations he had seen.*

ZeroVX at 8:05AM, Aug. 9, 2007
(online)
John was about to reply, when he heard something from above. It sounded like laughter. Insane laughter.

“Heh. It appears we're underneath someone as crazy as me. This should be fun.”

With that, he climbed up a nearby ladder, popped the lid off, and crawled out to a chaotic street.

V for Vendetta, V.
Dark Clown at 10:12AM, Aug. 9, 2007
(online)
Clown: “Such wonderful children! Go on play like good boys and girls!”
*Clown said as he tosses his smoke bombs into large crowds of people on the street. The second Clown reached a populated area he began his psychotic attack on the city.*

Clown: “Now's the time, this is the place, lets all play together. Let's make the world better!!”
*The lunatic sang as he sprayed panicked passers by as they tried to escape the toxic black smoke*

Clown: "Come one come all, see how they fall. Where do you expect to go when the god's fall down? It's coming down, for the final dawn. Play my children, cuz it's game ON!
*He shouted in the face of a woman he snatched from a group of people he had infected. Under the gases influence she tore her own baby apart after she slashed her arms with a chunk of broken glass.*

Clown: ”You my dear seem to have a lot of spunk. Let's make it into some hellish fun.“
*Clown said as he sprayed her with his gas gun then with his smoke glove. The combined high dose of both toxins began to change the woman. Her eyes changed from light brown to glowing yellow, her skin pail white and her hair turned bright blue. Hands tuned to claws, teeth tuned to jagged fangs and blood lust on her mind. Clown released the transform woman, once free she began to savagely maul anybody that she laid eyes on.*

Clown: ”Oh I knew she had it in her!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"
*Clown was to enamored laughing as enjoying the carnage that he crated to notice the person emerging from the sewers behind him*

Wark_Ento at 11:41AM, Aug. 9, 2007
(online)
OOC: Dudes, I leave for ONE day and this RP has gone so far. You guys're awesome. You forgot to mention a few things though, so I'll cover them…

————————————

The group suddenly found themselves in the midst of a crowded street, surrounded by people who stopped to stare at them. The black smoke spouting into the air told DeCaprio that they were only half a mile or so away from the DeSanto complex.

DeCaprio waved a hand at her men to get their attention. “Let's bounce. Giudach!”

“Sup,” Giudach replied on the other end of the BP.

“We were passing by the DeSanto complex. We found the arsonist, but he escaped.”

“You've gotta be kidding me,” DeCaprio heard Giudach groan. “Orders?”

She thought fast, blinking grit out of her right eye. “Send a pickup to park across from the Jhakiya-Lambavdas bank. Bring ammo in case.”

“Done and done. Anything else?”

DeCaprio narrowed her eyes. “That's all. Listen, you ain't no Mickey-D's drive-thru attendant, so fix your attitude.”

“Eat me,” Giudach answered. “Over and out.”

DeCaprio wanted to punch somebody. “Follow me,” she commanded her men. “We're gettin' the hell outta here.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:46PM
ZeroVX at 1:32PM, Aug. 9, 2007
(online)
John stared at the carnage of the street. He couldn't believe it. For the first time that night, he wasn't smiling.

He looked, and saw a strange man laughing. He was getting very angry. “Hey, you! Did you do this?!”

V for Vendetta, V.
Dark Clown at 1:46PM, Aug. 9, 2007
(online)
*Bending backwards twisting his spine in a way the no normal human could, Clown stared at the man who just interrupted his manic laughter.*

Clown: “Do you mean you in the sense of me, or are you referring to me as a female sheep?”
*he said as he turned and corrected his posture, a wickedly evil and vile smile curling across his lips.*

Clown: “And as for your question, No. I did not do this.”
*He said as he pulled one of the screaming victims to his feet, only to subject the man to a high lever blast of both green and black smoke transforming the man in similar way as he did to the woman earlier. Just as before the man's eyes turned glowing yellow, skin alabaster white, and hair bright blue. And just like before his fingers became claws and teeth became sharp jagged Fangs.*

Clown: “They did. Thought I must confess, due to the evidence I did help.”
*Clown said as he tossed the Transformed man into the screaming crowd of people. Instantly the man-monster began to maul all in reach like a savage animal.*

Clown: “HAHAHAHA! See they all have it in them. I just want to bring it out so we all can play.”
*Clown laughed as he bowed to the man.*

Clown: “It's called Evolution. What do you think?”

qdawg at 3:25PM, Aug. 9, 2007
(offline)
“Oh my God.” Jimmy said as he saw the street before him. He saw John and some deranged clown talking to each other.

Jimmy finished climbing out of the sewer to see a monster eating the remains of a citizens. “What the?” The creature looked up and caught sight of Jimmy. It looked to smile before it charged at him. “Hell no!” he said reaching under his coat he pulled two CZ 75 handguns. He fired at the creatures legs. It hit but kept coming. “Shi-” he said firing at it's chest and head trying all he could to stop it. After emptying the guns the lifeless monster fell at his feet in traditional movie cliche. “Well at least they die.” he said reloading.
Rockin it fatboy style.
Dark Clown at 5:06PM, Aug. 9, 2007
(online)
*Within seconds Clowns attention fell on the man who just killed the man-monster. Clown's Eyes began to glow white as his smile turned into an evil scowl. for a quick moment Clown looked a the dead Man-monster, seeing the thick slime like blood that oozed from the remains*

Clown: “… Scum of all living flesh!! You killed my baby! He was so young. So innocent. What will his wife say?”

*Soon the twisted smile was back on his lips as he pointed to the female man-monster that was ready to pounce upon the man*

Clown: “Well honey, you gonna let the mean man take your pookums away??”

Female Man-monster: “Hisssssssssssssss”
*the twisted creature could only make the most primal of sounds and it licked its drooling lips, showing the rows of razor like fangs.*

ZeroVX at 5:06AM, Aug. 10, 2007
(online)
John was shaking. This was wrong on all levels. He couldn't believe that someone was capable of this.

He was so angry that he was barely able to ask his next question. “Why?”

V for Vendetta, V.
tokyopimp5764 at 7:31AM, Aug. 10, 2007
(online)
* sense a panic *

Dead CArl: that can't be good i am going ahead….

* snaps and apears where jimmy and john are *

Dead Carl: this…. this…..

*smiles *

Dead Carl: is almost as evil as me ahahahahahahahahahaaaha!!!!!

* stares at the clown with a wicked smile *

Dead Carl: what are your mission by doin this erm…..clown is it???

* put's jimmy and john into a unbreakable glass room *

Dead Carl: stay for while ….
Dark Clown at 8:55AM, Aug. 10, 2007
(online)
*Clown began to laugh as he snapped his fingers. Instantly the female Man-monster jumped to his side.*

Clown: “You ask why?? Why they die, why they cry, why oh why must you pry?”
*Clown pointed at the panicking people and snapped his fingers again commanding the Female Man-Monster to attack. The creature lunged at the people, just as her master commanded.*

Clown: “But if you must know… I came to seek my Innervision after my awakening. These worthless meat beasts are simply a way to send a message.”
*Clown bowed as his smile widened showing his sharp fang like teeth.*

Clown: "That message being: Send In the Clown!!
*at that moment a man appeared from think air. Clown's eyes flashed a bright white as he heard the man ask him more questions*

Clown: ”Mission? MISSION?? No mission, just sedition. Flesh-sacks will all become more. I bring the salvation. Better flesh, better mind, better world. This is my Evolution!"
*Clown screamed as he tuned away looking for more people to Evolve*

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM
ZeroVX at 10:44AM, Aug. 10, 2007
(online)
“You mean to tell me…..that you're killing all these people…FOR FUN?!!” John shouted, full of rage.

He focused his psychic powers. He aimed a bolt at one of the glass walls, blowing it off of the rest of them. He stepped out, eyes glowing a bluish-white.

“You must be crazy.” he growled. Then, his grin returned, only it was laced with anger. “At least, you WILL be.”

V for Vendetta, V.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon