MAFIA... and other forum games

[Roleplay] Avadera, Motherland of Crime - Futuristic Gangsta RP
qdawg at 3:19PM, Aug. 12, 2007
(offline)
“Wooooooow.” Jimmy said turning around to take in the entire room. “This where you live? This is amazing.” Jimmy dusted himself off as he walked next to John. “How the hell did you find this place?”
Rockin it fatboy style.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:57PM
Mister Mew at 3:32PM, Aug. 12, 2007
(offline)
Xavier is typing on his laptop in his office. He hears something.

Xavier: Come in.
*A Xatu walks in*
Xavier: Yes?
Xatu: The target has been aprehended and taken care of.
Xavier: But?…
Xatu: But, we detected someone moving through the sewers-
Xavier: Are they a threat?
Xatu: Well, um-
Xavier: ARE…THEY…A…THREAT!?
Xatu:Well…They could jepoardies the whole mission.
Xavier: ELIMINATE THEM, THEN!!!
Xatu: Yes, Sir.*Walks out of room*
I like pie!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:04PM
ZeroVX at 4:05PM, Aug. 12, 2007
(online)
John shrugged, a grin on his face. “Oh, I just ”confiscated“ it from a recently-deceased mob gang. They weren't too happy about it, of course…”

He then broke off into his typical laughter. “HAHAHAHA! Oh, sometimes I just slay myself.”
“If our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost 100,000 people…..would you really wanna know?”

V for Vendetta, V.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:58PM
Mister Mew at 4:35PM, Aug. 12, 2007
(offline)
Meanwhile, flying over the city…

Xatu: Have you found them yet, Crow?
Crow: Not yet, I've almost found them, though.*Looks at laptop*
Xatu: Well, keep looking. If we don't find them soon,-
Crow: Wait. I found them! They're living in a mansion on mainstreet!
Xatu: Excellent!*Takes out a walkie-talkie* Guys, we found ‘em. They’re on mainstreet, meet us there.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Ten minutes later, on the ground…
Twenty ninja walk into the alley.
Ninja #1: Where are they?
Xatu: There's a button on the wall. Push it.
Ninja #1:*Pushes button**Tunnel opens* Down there?
Crow: Yep. You first.
Ninja #1:Fine.*Jumps down tunnel*
Xatu:*Sighs and jumps down tunnel*'I should have told Xavier he was a psychic.'Thought Xatu.'Then, maeby he would have hired competent Ninja. These sure won't defeat a kitten, much less a full blown psychic.'
I like pie!!!
qdawg at 5:12PM, Aug. 12, 2007
(offline)
“Haha. Just one less gang. Huh?” Jimmy said turning as he heard something coming down the slide. “Looks like you've been discovered.” he said removing a gun from his coat. Just then a man in a ninja suit fell onto the mat.

“HA. I've got you now.” the man said getting into a fighting stance.

“Dude, I've got a gun.” Jimmy said raising his weapon.

“Cra-” was all the ninja could get out before his brains were on the wall behind him.

“There's more.” Jimmy said as a smile slowly formed on his face.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the one shot kill but if you named him ninja #1 he was meant to die.
Rockin it fatboy style.
ZeroVX at 5:20PM, Aug. 12, 2007
(online)
John smirked. “Ninjas. Yay.”

He created a barrier at the end of the tunnel. He could hear various cries of pain and surprise as they began to pile up.

“Simple, yet effective.”
“If our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost 100,000 people…..would you really wanna know?”

V for Vendetta, V.
qdawg at 6:06PM, Aug. 12, 2007
(offline)
“Your no fun.” Jimmy said lowering his gun. 'Jimmy violence shouldn't be used unless necessary.' ‘Yeah. Well your no fun either.’ “Who do you think they are?”
Rockin it fatboy style.
Mister Mew at 6:16PM, Aug. 12, 2007
(offline)
Xatu:*Slams into barrior* What the-!?*Sees dead ninja* CRAP! *Talks into ear peice* Send in!-
???:
Xatu: Hell yeah, I called!! Get this barrior down, Alakazam!
Alakazam: . *Raises spoons**dark aura apears around openening*
Xatu and the ninja fall on the mat.Alakazam telaports next to them.
Alakazam: *Raises spoons**John rises ten feet off the ground*
Xatu: Yes. He is.
I like pie!!!
qdawg at 6:27PM, Aug. 12, 2007
(offline)
“Drop him!” Jimmy said shooting the spoon out of the newcomer's hand. John fell to the ground and quickly got up. “Now,” Jimmy said all too calmly, “who are you?”
Rockin it fatboy style.
riku valentine at 6:34PM, Aug. 12, 2007
(offline)
“Muahahahahaha! I'm surrouded by my brethren. So nice to meet you all. My name is *Alakazam flies into the nearest wall* Adonis. Blade Adonis.”

“Seems the bastards I was looking for are after you, Smiling John. I know your name. I know all about this place. Hehe, this town has become Pshychic Central over the past few years. *looks at the slide and Alakazam goes flying up it, hit the ground, and passed out.*”
Blood, the dark hedgehog with the demon inside him.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.
Join (Roleplay) War of the Future!

http://www.drunkduck.com/the_hedgehogs/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Shadow_and_Blaze/

No suicidal people please, they won't restore your faith in life
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:08PM
ZeroVX at 6:45AM, Aug. 13, 2007
(online)
John crossed his arms, amused. “Well, aren't I the popular one?”

He then unfolded his arms, ready to attack if necessary. “Now then, are you here to help, or get in my way?”

V for Vendetta, V.
Mister Mew at 8:49AM, Aug. 13, 2007
(offline)
Xatu: WAIT A MINUTE! STOP! STOP! STOP!
*Time stops*
Xatu: Now! Alakazam, wake up!
Alakazam:*Wakes up and telaports next to Xatu*
Xatu: Who is that guy!? *points at Blade*
Alakazam:
Xatu: I know that! What is here for!?
Alakazam:
Xatu:*Sigh* Fine. Time start!
*Time starts again*
I like pie!!!
riku valentine at 12:14PM, Aug. 13, 2007
(offline)
“Well, that depends. Do you want help? Or do you want to be killed by these bastards?”
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

qdawg at 12:17PM, Aug. 13, 2007
(offline)
“That depends. Are you just going to kill us later if we help?” Jimmy said without lowering his weapon.
Rockin it fatboy style.
riku valentine at 2:18PM, Aug. 13, 2007
(offline)
“My family is one with honor. My cousin claims he has honor too, but I highly doubt he does anymore. Besides, I don't really like to kill, I only do it if I have to. I've been hunting my cousin as well as these guys.”

For the first time, Blade stepped into the light. He looked similar to Riku, but he had green hair spiked up on top and long in back. Two long forelocks were draped down in front of his eyes, one propped in the air and the other over his right eye. He also had plain clothes on, but you could tell by looking at him that he was a bounty hunter. He was not looking at Jonathan or Jimmy, but at Alakazam. Alakazam slammed into the wall yet again.

“Ahahahahaha! These guys ain't worth using more than a little bit of my psychic powers. Everyone in my family has special ‘gifts’. My cousin has higtened senses and hightened reflexes. I have a very strong psychic power.”
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

ZeroVX at 2:36PM, Aug. 13, 2007
(online)
John grinned his wide grin. “Well, alright. The more the merrier, I say. Hahaha!”

He then raised his hand. “But, in all honesty, Adonis, you couldn't kill me if you tried.”

He then took over control of Alakazam. “As for you, OUT OF MY HOUSE!”

He shoved him up the tube, sending him back outside.

V for Vendetta, V.
Mister Mew at 4:32PM, Aug. 13, 2007
(offline)
Xatu:*Sigh* Fine. If you want to play that way,*Grins*We'll play that way.*talks into ear peice* Send in the S'kits.
All of a sudden thousands of surskit of every size are crawling out of cracks in the walls and out of the tunnel. They start pulling each other in half and the halves are turning into more surskit. Soon, there are millions of surskit covering the walls and floor, waiting for Xatu to give them the commad to attack.

Xatu: Kill them.

The surskit all jump on John and Jimmy.

Xatu: What are you going to do now?
I like pie!!!
riku valentine at 6:21PM, Aug. 13, 2007
(offline)
“Hmhmhm. You forgot me. Ability 2: Mind Control!”

Suddenly all the surskit (seriously, what are you, 10? stuid pokemon freak!) turn and attack Xatu. Blade then helps John and Jimmy up.

“Hmph. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. What do you say, Jonathan?”

For the first time, Blade looked at John, revealing bright, glowing red eyes.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Mister Mew at 7:20PM, Aug. 13, 2007
(offline)
Xatu: HahaHAHAHAHAHAHA! Idiot! Do you know what you've just done!?*passes out*
Suddenly all the surskit scurry out of the building in fright. The ground shakes. Beedrill and dugtrio are caving in the ground. Outside there are ten Alakazam making mental barriors on the beedrill and dugtrio's minds as well as there own.
I like pie!!!
riku valentine at 12:23AM, Aug. 14, 2007
(offline)
(ok this is exactly what happened to the new avatar rpg, bunch of bastards came in with pokemon and fucked the whole thing up. i really hoped it would not happen again. Seriously, Pokemon? It's driving me completely nuts! jesus christ!)

“Huh, mind barriers? I really didn't want to use this. Ability 3: Pyrokinesis!”

All of the Alakazam catch fire and lose their concentration. Meanwhile, on a roof not far away…

“Hmph. Tasteless burning of annoying creatures. Godammit Blade, why are you releasing that? Next thing you know, He'll be using his Hypokinesis on these weaklings. I want to go down and help him, but he'll just attack me. Besides, I can hear that arsenist with him, and I warned him, next time we met, we'd be enemies. Fuck! I really wanna help! Fuck it then!”

Riku jumped off the building and landed in the midst of the Alakazams. He grabbed his sword, and then watched as all the Alakazams dropped to the ground, fresh slash mark all over their bodies. He then sheathed his sword and jumped down the chute.

“You stupid bastard! Let me guess, you don't want to harm the innocent, do you? You all have to realize, for the good of the world, a few must die so that many others can live!”

“Riku, what the hell are you doing here? Doesn't matter, it saved me the trouble of having to find you!”

“Blade, attack me all you want, but if you do, I wont help to stop you from using your full power and destroying this city! This city has become my home! Honor will not allow it!”

“There you go, on about honor again! I don't even think you have it anymore! At least, not since you left the military!”

“Insulting my honor? Fine, then I won't help you! In fact, for that, I will destroy everything in this room!”

There is an audible click as Riku pops his sword out of the sheath. Noone sees Riku move, but the walls all suddenly weaken and start to crumble. Riku is standing there holding out his sword. Then he just re-sheathes his sword and walks out as the ceiling starts to cave in.

“Shit! Ability 5: Mental Dome Barrier!”

Blade barely gets the barrier up around him, John and Jimmy before a huge section of wall comes down and slams on top of them.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

ZeroVX at 4:32AM, Aug. 14, 2007
(online)
John grinned weakly. “Well, bugger me.” He looked at Adonis. “OK, looks like were on the same side.”

He held his hands out at his sides. “Alright, here goes nothing.”

The various pieces of the crumbling mansion began to glow blue. They all levitated into the air and fixed themselves back where they each belonged.

(OK, enough of the attacks already! This is getting ridiculous!)

V for Vendetta, V.
riku valentine at 10:43AM, Aug. 14, 2007
(offline)
“Woah, that bastard we knocked out is completely smashed! I guess Riku really did help us this time. He had to have, he knew about my Dome Barrier. Damn, he does still have honor, I guess.”

Blade was shocked at this revelation. Blade used hypokinesis and froze the Xatu's head. he then Mind contolled one of the Alakazams and sent it back to it's master with Xatu's head.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

qdawg at 2:25PM, Aug. 14, 2007
(offline)
“Well that was quite…um..strange.” Jimmy said shaking his head. “So Adonis is it? What do you want?”
Rockin it fatboy style.
riku valentine at 4:45PM, Aug. 14, 2007
(offline)
“Why do you think I want something? I'm not a villian. I'm perfectly normal. A perfectly notmal psychic with enough power to destroy the city if I lose control of my power. A perfectly normal bount hunter. My current target is Dark Clown. Now, I have reason to believe you guys came into contact with him, as well as my cousin. Why don't you guys tell me all about your encounter? Oh, and I know I said I was hunting those guys too, but their bouties are chicken's feed compared to the one on Dark Clown. Riku and Dead Carl also have large bounties. Simply because they're hired killers. But Dark Clown has a bigger one than anyone I have ever hunted! He's broken out and destroyed numerous mental institutions, and all the guards were found dead. This guy's an S-class target for bounty hunters. Riku and Dead Carl are A-class targets. The guys we were fighting are only D-class. Remember, E-class is the lowest, most easily dealt with. Di is second easiest, A is the second hardest, and S is, by far, the deadliest of them all! Will you helpme to deal with DC, as he is now being called?”
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

ZeroVX at 5:12PM, Aug. 14, 2007
(online)
John's grin disappeared. He didn't want to be reminded of Dark Clown. “Well, we did encouter him, but the results were…..not all too pleasant.”

He twitched. The thought of encountering him again…..it didn't sit well with him, to say the least.

V for Vendetta, V.
riku valentine at 5:19PM, Aug. 14, 2007
(offline)
“Hmph, let me guess, Riku got in your way? He was helping Dark Clown, wasn't he? Riku always did get in over his head on these things.”
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

qdawg at 5:22PM, Aug. 14, 2007
(offline)
“Well I didn't see much. I killed one of these monster things. Then he said something about a message then he went in the sewers. John and Riku followed him down there was some smoke coming out of the hole then they came back out. That was it.” Jimmy explained putting away his gun. “My guess he's probably still in the sewers.”
Rockin it fatboy style.
riku valentine at 5:29PM, Aug. 14, 2007
(offline)
“Sewers, huh? The way you just made it sound, Riku was HELPING you. That doesn't sit well at all. Which side is he really on? Could he have really come here to help?”

Sundenly, the forelock that was propped up in the air pointed at the chute. Blade looked at it for about 5 seconds. Then he sighed.

“Seems like we got more uninvited company. This is a pain in the ass.”
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Mister Mew at 10:57PM, Aug. 17, 2007
(offline)
Xavier is sitting at his desk waiting for Crow to get to his door.

Xavier: Come in.
Crow: *Enters room* Ehm, Sir, one of the Alakazam came back with something.
Xavier: What is it?
Crow: Well, uhm, it's, er, well it's-
Xavier: Spit it out, Boy!
Crow: It was Xatu's head.
Xavier: Is that all? Really, Crow, havn't you seen worse than severed bio-robot* heads? Hmmm…I'll have too use stronger fighters for this…Do we still have those two human bio-robots?
Crow: Yes we do, Sir.
Xavier: See if you can find them and send them too my office, then.
Crow: Yes, Sir.(Idiot. Those won't defeat the Smiling Johnny! Conceited basturd!)
Xavier: WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?
Crow: Nothing! Nothing! *runs out of room*
Xavier: Nagging chicken!

—————————————————————————–
*A bio-robot is a robot with organic parts and mimics the brain and organs almost perfectly. There! I'm going to use these instead of pokemon now!

I like pie!!!
riku valentine at 7:33PM, Aug. 18, 2007
(offline)
(there's still the fact they're modeled after pokemon. Nobody likes pokemon anymore.)

Suddenly a dog comes flying out of the chute. Blade looks for about a minute, then realizes who it is.

“Heh, Damascus Adonis, why the hell are you transformed into a dog?”

The “dog” stands up on it's back legs, and grows to the size of a human.

“I was tracking Riku, brother. His scent led me here.”

“For God's sake, Damascus, you need to bring clothes when you transform! John, this naked bastard is my brother, Damascus. His special power is he can transform into any animal or human he wants, but when he transforms back, the idiot doesn't have any clothes on.”

“*rubbing back of his head* Uh, haha, yeah sorry about that! I haven't figured out how to form clothes yet!”

“*sighs* Here Damascus, wear these. *makes clothes appear from thin air that drop into Damascus's arms.* And next time, bring your own clothes!”

Damascus's hair was also green, but he had a beard trimmed up to where it was barely noticeable. He pulled some glasses out of the pocket of the jacket he just put on.

“Hey, brother, you remembered I'm near-sighted when I'm human! Or at least when I'm in my origional form! *just noticing Jonathan and Jimmy* Oh, I'm terribly sorry about that! I think it wont happen again!”
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon