New PLD website

Updates
pokecode at 8:08PM, July 16, 2011
(online)
July 16, 2011
Ok, first of all, I just want to apologize for anything I may have screwed up in the creation of this forum. Its pretty straight forward, but nontheless, I'm pretty new to forums. Hopefully this will go well. Anyway, I should probably stop rambeling and tell you what the heck is going on.
Well, for those of you who are unaware, PLD will be getting a new site seperate from Drunkduck (The Duck). This is for many reasons that all come together for the simple fact that I think it be more convienient in the longterm. And although a big part of that is the decent amount of gliches and grief surrounding drunkduck, and I probably wouldn't be leaving if the luach had been on schedule, I do want to say that I am very gratefull that drunkduck gave me a good headstart and I am sad to see the day that I leave.So at the moment, I have nothing. I haven't even bought the domain name yet. So it could be a while. I only told you about the new site so soon to explain why there wouldn't be any new pages. I'm still writing pages, but uploading them seemed pointless.
Until next time, Pokecode
last edited on July 17, 2011 5:06PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon