Magical Mania Discussion

Character Profile: Camilla Sol-Lun Jewell
Aurora Moon at 7:34AM, Feb. 6, 2007
(offline)
So this is just gonna be a thread on Camilla, the pink-haired super heroine! here's her character stats:

Name: Camilla Sol-Lun Jewell
Psychical Appearance: Has slightly dark bubble gum pink hair, although her hair color varies at times in certain lighting conditions. Has fair skin, violet purple eyes and one unusual chararsteric of having a birthmark on her forehead in the shape of an moon and a sun.

Personality: Often very open and friendly with most people. Is very studious, values brains over anything else. In fact, she actually ranked very high on the IQ tests, the tests calling her an “Super Genius”! Yet paradoxically she's very impulsive and tends to act on what she thinks is the right thing without thinking about it first…. which leads her to some very stupid decisions and choices despite her “Genius” Status. Add on to the fact that she pretty much is clumsy, tripping over practically nothing half the time…which leads people to wonder if she's really an “genius” after all.
She also has an temper, so will swear like an sailor if you push her over the edge far enough.
She's very protective of her friends, and pretty much the same is applied toward anything else she holds of value. She's the type that would risk her life for other people, with no concern to herself.

History: Grew up in the city of Melbourne, living with Kiasun Jewell, her single father. To the passing stranger she would had appeared to have lead an relatively normal childhood… but her father actually had a difficult time trying to suppress Camilla's magical Girl abilities at home and outside of home without his daughter or anybody else finding out that she had such abilities. He did this due to personal reasons, and also so that his daughter would lead a normal life.

Skills: Knows Judo and Karate, as well as kick boxing. This is due to the fact that she took classes when she was growing up. She also knows her chemistry, and on how to build certain machines from scratch due to having learned such skills from her father Kiasun.
Limits: We already listed her clumsiness and her impulsive side. Did we mention that she's a very bad driver? whenever it be in an car, an motorcycle, or even an mech. robot… she's hopeless at operating them despite the fact that she knows how to build an machine like a car.

Relatives: Kiasun Sol Jewell, Karla Lun.
(( Camilla: Hey, hey!! what's with this profile page?! you're making me sound bad!! I'm the fucking Super heroine of the story… the lead character! Shouldn't you TRY to make me likable?! You know, I COULD quit Magical Mania and go else where! ))

Have any questions you want to know about her? Ask away, and Camilla will do her best to answer. ;)
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:31AM
Ozoneocean at 8:23AM, Feb. 6, 2007
(online)
City of Melbourne? Where? There's a city of Melbourne in Australia! The biggest in the world! Don't tell me there's a Melbourne in the US too? o_O

edit: ack~~! pressed the edit button instead of the quote button.. I'm such an airhead.
Aurora Moon at 8:35AM, Feb. 6, 2007
(offline)
ozoneocean
City of Melbourne? Where? There's a city of Melbourne in Australia! The biggest in the world! Don't tell me there's a Melbourne in the US too? o_O

edit: ack~~! pressed the edit button instead of the quote button.. I'm such an airhead.

lol. they actually live in an parrell earth where all the conitents are all squished together, never having experniced the conitental drift we did in this world. we call our world “earth”, they call thiers “Gaia”.

There's not quite an “America” or an “Austsila”, although city names are pratically the same which of course can lead to some confusion. hmm. I should really put up that world map of “Gaia” in a new thread on the matters of the world of Magical Mania, huh?

and sorry about that edit. ^^;;
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
Ozoneocean at 9:15AM, Feb. 6, 2007
(online)
Aurora Moon
and sorry about that edit. ^^;;
That's fine, it took me ages to stop doing that as a mod… lol!
You should put up a link to your forums from your comics too you know ;)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon