Mad Props Yo!

V 2.0 Allstars
kingofsnake at 8:31PM, April 15, 2007
(online)
I have a bunch of people I want to recognize!

Firstly, big thanks to reboundcomic from Rebound who did an extra page of Wolf as a thank you to Tantz Aerine for doing an extra comic last round.

Second big thanks goes to Aeon of Nancy the Necromancer, who did a page for South of Sanity to make up for the fact Radec didn't get a remix last round. And while she had too much going on to participate in this round, she still kinda did.

Dracco of Like Fish in Water did two pages of Lost Invisible instead of just one, which was really awesome of him, and he did a really great job.

Finally I'd like to thank Pink Diapers of Changing Worlds and Whirlwynd of 20 Galaxies. Both of them have experienced some personal issues that are pulling them away from Drunk Duck for a while, but they both still made sure they got their remix in by the deadline. I really do appreciate it, I know how frivolous webcomics can be when the shit hits the fan.

Thanks everyone, show these guys some love!

If you'd like to do something special for any of them, PQ me and we'll try to work something out!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:31AM
Tantz_Aerine at 6:25AM, April 16, 2007
(online)
Yay, thanks Rebound! It was an awesome surprise, makes me want to push on despite workloads :)
reboundcomic at 12:10AM, April 17, 2007
(online)
I had a blast. Got to play around with some style stuff and draw someone else's characters for the first time in awhile.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon