MMORPC - Comic Blog

I post on my blog and I love podcats! YAY!
Encicra at 9:40AM, May 17, 2008
(online)
I'm going to start posting on this blog a lot more because I like to do it and I want to add as much content to this page as I can. Though that will be limited until I host it on my own site, which I have yet to build and since I'm bad at doing might take a while.

I'm absolutely loving all the podcasts about webcomics that are popping up everywhere. They are a good way to pass time and also get you in the mood to work on your projects. (So thank them for when I update, if you enjoy my strip.)

I think I'm going to start doing a tiny podcast of my though process when writing each strip, just as a little something extra. They wont be very funny but you might find the process interesting.

I also wish I could get into some of the webcomic podcasts as a guest or co-host. If you haven't listened to any of them then you're missing out so here is a short list of some that I listen to..Enjoy.

Writing Excuses - Focus's on writing elements behind novels,comics, screenplays, stage plays. The only webcomic guy on this podcast is from Schlock Mercenary.

Webcomic Weekly - By the creators of Starslip, Sheldon, Evil Inc, and PVP. They focus on in the ins and outs all to do with creating webcomics.

Podwarp 1999 - This podcast focus's on all things Scifi that has anything to do with writing and comics. Links so all their comics are on the main page of their site.

So check them out!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:31AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon