MMORPC - Comic Blog

Numba 12 is up!
Encicra at 12:15PM, Sept. 9, 2007
(online)
Hey everyone, got the 12th strip up.

I've noticed the hits have really started to grow on the page, nothing of extreme numbers but still a higher average so I guess some people are checking back or new people are finding the comic somehow. Which is cool glad to know people are looking at it.

I decided not to change the eyes to the way I did them on the “Noob” character, at least not yet. As I'm sure you can tell, I reuse alot of my art but I do try to change arms, mouths, eyebrows, legs (if need), and what not for every panel but I'm thinking about upgrading some of the character models..Paladin for sure.

Today I downloaded the free trial for LOTRO. I feel dirty. Why, you ask? Well, because I have a true disliking for LOTR's but I have to say that the game sure works nice and looks pretty. So far I'm just past the introduction quests, the first 5 and the storyline one and I felt like I was actually doing something while participating in the storyline quest. It's been a long time since I felt like that from any MMO, so props to the quest writers in that game.

I'll be reporting more on it as I play…so stay tuned if you are interested in that.

Also, drop by the forums and make a few posts, your registered anyway to why not lol. Let's get that place booming…not to many comic forums, other then the main one on this site, are.

Long Blog!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:31AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon