The Padded Room

And so I'm back from outer space.
CreativeInsanity at 1:16AM, Feb. 7, 2007
(online)
Space… Yeah, right… In my dreams!

Creating a blog seemed so much easier then updating my comic with a massive pity-post explaining how horribly mean and cruel the world is as an excuse for why I haven't updated. Sue me, I british. Mum always said that the Pommies were the best whingers in the world. She should know, she married one. ^_^

The truth of it is, I've had limited computer acess for the past month or so. My main computer died, leaving me without any of the programs I use to prettify my “Art”. So I've spent the last month in a tussle for the one good computer in the house. Now I'm more determined then ever to get my own computer.

However, much as I'd like to blame my lack of updates on the lack of computer time, that's not entirely true. I've had a lot dumped on my plate recently. I'm planning to go to europe very soon, so I've been force to divide my time between what time (and hence, money) I can squeeze out of my job and attempting to plan a trip, including finding a job over there. If all goes well I'd like to live in England.

Unfortunately due the stress this has caused me, the stressful situation at home and the problem of my always shoddy health, I haven't felt like drawing for quite some time, let alone had much of a sense of humour. But life's like that, sorry for the whining; I thought anyone who actually took time out of their own busy scheduales to actually read my comics deserved to know what was going on.

Cheers… B)
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:31AM
slimredninja at 11:59AM, Feb. 8, 2007
(online)
Sounds like your in the same leaky boat sinking in a sea of shit as alot of the rest of us. I suggest the backstroke. good luck on your move
CreativeInsanity at 2:57PM, Feb. 8, 2007
(online)
Ugg, backstroke! The one stroke I really suck at. And thanks, I think I'll need all the luck I can get.

I need to get out of this house, or someone is going to die. If dad dosen't kill someone soon, I will. X_X

Hmmm, just relised the expression in my most recent update makes me look insane and bloodthirsty…
CreativeInsanity at 9:43AM, May 10, 2008
(online)
Year down the line and still no computer… Oh woe… Should be getting one soon the I can get back to trying to improve my lousy skeching ability!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon