Ramble your thoughts

Who is the best pairing?
Smalz at 11:43PM, Feb. 10, 2007
(online)
Hmmmm… This could take awhile. I love all of the characters so much. Obviously there is Chu and Zatucha. But what about Zatty and Ria or maybe Ria and Koto. I must go and ponder this more.
Procrastination: the art of keeping up with yesterday
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:31AM
inuyashagrl23 at 10:52PM, Feb. 11, 2007
(online)
I think the best pairing is Koto and Chucha.

Even though Koto mean, but we all know he loves Chucha, I just think he doesn't know how to show it all the time. I've been wondering Chucha is a kid, and it might effect his love life later on if he gets rapped all the time. I would just stay away from sex..
Dom at 4:28PM, Feb. 20, 2007
(offline)
I think Koto and Chu too. But maybe that's just because Koto loves him and they live together and all. I mean, if I recall correctly, Chu doesn't even love him. He's constantly being treated like dirt and he has no selfasteam at all. I think he'd stay with Koto cause he's afraid to leave, or he just can't (cause, who's he gonna go to?)

But I do think Ria and Zatty are cute together, even though every vessle in my body is screaming Zatty should be with Chu. They're just cute together, mainly because of the way Rina shows love and affection for Zatty.

Come to think of it, they're in the same boat (does that make sense in English??) They have the same problem, that's it. Well, maybe not exactly the same, but they're both with someone they don't really love!

Gaah! My brain is thingling now, so I'm gonna stop. @O@
Mika_yi at 10:36PM, Feb. 26, 2007
(offline)
wow! so so far the best pairing you guys see is koto and chucha, and it's all confusing huh? I can't say to much for what it is all baoubt. but it's good to see people writing in this forum. I do enjoy reading them btw. ^O^

smalz: you know that is all normal until I read te ria and koto one that is wierd! but it's all good.

inyu: you have a point about what may happen to chucha. it's really hard for him to understand what love is when those things keep happening to him. Koto loves chucha? is that what you think now wow!

dom: Koto loves chucha? you think this as well eh? how fun. you have a point chucha really has no place else to go which is a big reason why he stays with koto. he's self estem is too low. and zatucha and ria eh? they are fun toghter but they both have there issues. it's nice that you are somewhat hoping for zatty and chu. they are kinda both in the same boat as you said. lol they are weird to be with someone they don't love. one is afraid and the other kinda needs someone in someway well it' was explained.

thankyou again for your letters here. ^O^
Yaoitsumo at 4:18PM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
Oh Mika, you know exactly who I think the best pairing is. x33
Obviously Koto and Chucha (KotoChu~). XDD There are many times where Koto is, shall we say, cruel… but it isn't really his fault, he used to be very kind. O.o That wouldn't all just vanish, there is obviously a reason for it.
Recently, koto has gotten a lot better. Koto had always been my favorite character, but I didn't like him paired with Chu at first, I just thought he was a great character with a great design. I didn't like Chu paired with Zatucha either (and still don't) because it's very cliche, and zatucha really hasn't been spectacular or truly loving in my opinion, with his random abandonment and then return.
Koto has gotten a considerable depth to his character since his first appearance, though; he's the most dynamic character in the entire story. Furthermore, he's the most interesting and “human”, as in he has more trouble with emotion and is more realistic in his developement rate than anyone else. His moments of sentimentaity are a real treat, which only truly blossom around Chu. He has trouble with his emotions and decisions around Chu, but he has no idea why x3 (kawaii).
It's like, I'd say, a classic beauty and the beast that leaves all the violence and trials in. ^^ Chu is revealing a sort of base sweetness in koto that has been locked away for such a long time, and koto doesn't understand.
Unlike previous comments, I do NOT think koto is in love with Chu as of yet. Feelings are there, but Koto can't put them together, as he ends up confusing and even scaring Chucha. He doesn't know what love is, and Chu doesn't understand quite yet either. He gets upset with Chucha, then suddenly feels like he needs to forgive him. He's told Chucha in his most honest condition (Drunk xD)that he does care about him. He's definately improved with his treatment of chucha, and as abusive as he's been before, he's not entirely sane; that's what needs to be fixed. The poor man is actually pitiable with his state right now, but you can't help but love him for his position. I mean, he even kept chucha's necklace from long ago, meaning he took what the boy said seriously. He's tragic, and it's very sweet seeing him begin to come around.
It Isn't fair to Chucha that he be sacrificial; as in, suffer for Koto when Koto is so violent… but the truth is, Chucha does care about Koto, even if he does get scared of him or gets angry. Koto has stood up for Chu many times, and Chu ecognizes koto's good behavior when it comes- recently, Koto hasn't done anything life threatening to Chu, thank goodness. His heart is warming up. ^w^
Even if Koto's eventual, perhaps, love ends up unrequited, and Chu DOES end up with Zatucha (to my horrible disdain X.x), I would still love this pairing just as much. It's a breath of fresh air from all that's boring in yaoi.
~There should really be some way hey can get better in there life, they BOTH deserve more, not just Chu. I would be heart broken if koto was left to rot by himself with no one to save him, but Chu seems to be going in that direction.~ ^_________^
Thanks for reading, Mika. ^.^
Mika_yi at 10:13PM, March 11, 2007
(offline)
yaoitsumo: I"m so sorry for the late reply I'm rather behind there I didn't relieze it was posted. I did read what you said all of it actually and I find it very intregign. it's actually and honst opion on koto's behaviro as well as chucha's there. you explained each of them very well and I love the way you placed the layout of each one out. expecially following kotos entire self in the comic. he did take chu seriousl with the necklace. at the same time if you think about it he left the book and necklace or braclet in the book, when he left the house because he was dying in a since. so it takes a little about something else too there. althouhg it never ment he hated anyone for his death because he stated that early on when talking to temasuru.

and you also have it right about one thing as of this moment, koto is not in love iwth chucha. he really doesn't see himself there. even if he is kind his also very volent and he cna't really belive himsef to beable to love. then there is a good reason why everyon keeps telling chucha to his face that he himself is not ment to be loved. which is sad but there is reason why everyone says that. and you see how that kinda breaks chucha apart.

as for zatty he hasn't had to much background himself beign that he has been gone for the longes time. and clinche for him to be in love with chucha? that is understandable why you'd say that.

as always you made valad points in what you had to say between koto and chuc's personality. lovely job.

thankyou so much for reading my comic I appericate you taking the time to write me. again I'm sorry I was so late on the reply.

lots of love
mika yi
Smalz at 10:44PM, March 15, 2007
(online)
Mika: I was just throwing out different pairings when I said Ria and Koto. Truthfully, I can't picture them together.

I agree with Yaoitsumo. Koto doesn't love Chu and Chu doesn't love Koto. I really think that Chu needs to get away from all of these people. He needs to move on from Koto and Zatucha. I guess what I am trying to say is that there isn't a real good pairing. I don't really know how to put this into words that are understandable. I don't think that any of them love eachother. It's more that they have some attachment to eachother but it's not love.

I hope that Chu and Zatucha end up together, but I can't see that happening. Zatucha's love is questionable because he just up and left Chucha. If he truly loved him, he shouldn't have abandoned him like that without an explanation. He's going after him now because, to me, he seems like he is feeling guilty about what he did to Chu and that's why Zatucha is trying to find him.

I don't know, I guess I'm just rambling.
Procrastination: the art of keeping up with yesterday
Mika_yi at 7:41PM, March 16, 2007
(offline)
smalzs: ^-^ you bring up good points. it's hard to say who loves who. though chucha really does love zatucha, his not really known to any reason why zatty left him but chucha believes himself to have done somthing wrong so he doesn't see it as zatty's fault. as for the pairings. it owould seem so that they all have attements doesn't it? we shall see what comes about in the latter chapters. I do really appericate your comment and all here. I'm very glad to read them I dont' seem to get many in my forum. but when I do I'm actually very happy to hear the questions and reactions. as well as how things would come about in this book.

thankyou again for replying and I believe you do have very intresting points in your reply. lol and btw you're pairing of koto and ria I couldn't see that either. ^-^ but it was a funny pairing. ^O^
mihotohya at 2:31PM, March 26, 2007
(online)
I'm about as clueless as to who Chu will be with as any other who have posted before me. But now that I've read these posts I kinda believe Koto just might be the one… But part of me doubts that and say Zatucha will be the guy… So I really dunno…
Opal at 10:28PM, April 17, 2007
(offline)
Koto + Chu. even now. dont ask me why. i honestly dont know. Its just zatty doesnt seem right, like its not real like, if something were to happen he may betray him or something. I know that sounds so so far from even being considered thinking that way right now you know but, i dont know. anyways, if all else fails with koto, he'll still have zatty. i guess.
Jabberwocky at 5:59PM, April 20, 2007
(offline)
(This is Yaoitsumo, BTW, all readers…)
Oh god, Opal, thank you. xDDD I still stand by everything I said about Koto and Chucha, and remain a firm and bold lover of the pairing, even after all the evil Zatuchu-ness. >:3 In fact, I'll probably make some very out of place but necessary Kotochu fanart~~
rugbywing11 at 4:08AM, June 24, 2007
(offline)
Well, I can't say much for in-story pairings, but the best pairing overall is, of course, me and Koto! hahaha. Yup. He's mine and I claim him and Chu can't have him. And neither can any of you. Except for Mika because she's the creator. I believe she is aware of my claim on him, but I'm not sure if she has approved it yet hahaha….
yareufollowingme at 11:05AM, June 27, 2007
(offline)
Well if we're going like that thennn…

Me, Zatty, and Legion lol

Thanks for the tip on how to do these pairings things Rugby! X3
(\__/) | This is Bunny.
(O.o ) | Copy Bunny into your signature to help
(> < ) | him on his way to world domination!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon