Ramble your thoughts

How do you think the story will end?
inuyashagrl23 at 9:46PM, Feb. 10, 2007
(online)
Any ideas on how Nemution will end? I would like to hear your thoughts. I have to thank Mika for using my character Legion in her story.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:31AM
Smalz at 11:39PM, Feb. 10, 2007
(online)
I am hoping for a happy ending of some sort. I don't know. There is a lot of angst in this comic. So there might be an angsty end. But Chu and Zatty should end up together. XD But then there's Koto. What about Chu and Koto (who will be much nicer… maybe) =3. They could be together. I don't know!

Edit: You know, I just went and read the comic again. Now I REALLY think that the end is going to be full of angst and saddness.
Procrastination: the art of keeping up with yesterday
Dom at 4:19PM, Feb. 20, 2007
(offline)
I don't know. I think that Chu may go to the Celestian temple (around page 205) anyway and be freed from the power of the Nemution. Then he and Zatty may have some minutes together and then they leave and both get killed. Or just Chu. *cries*

Or maybe something completely different, who knows. No idea what would happen to Eaucha or Koto, or anyone else too.
Mika_yi at 10:41PM, Feb. 26, 2007
(offline)
inyu your welcome, legion is a fun character to use in the story.

smalz: O.O you really think it will be sad? thats wierd but then agian I know the ending. ^o^ but I did say I got yelled at to make it happy but who kknows only I do. but again you read the whole story over?! wow! I hope you enjoyed it.

dom: aya! you are full of surprises you got this from the previous going on right? ^O^ well you shall see this chapter ends this book. but not he whole sotry that is an intresting way of looking at it. an dit's very sad indeed to think of ti that wa y.

as always I keep the ending to myself but I hope you all will stick weith me to the very end.

love yah and thakyou for your comments.
mika
Yaoitsumo at 4:33PM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
Wow, you guys, I believe in a happy ending. ^w^ Mika just seems like a positive person. Even if the ending is pretty sad, I don't think it will be one of those all-is-lost things, or a cliffhanger like thing (damn you, Inuyasha! x.X). A poignant character death might occur, but for a reason. >>;;
Hopefully Koto will be purified, and Nemution will be rid of one way or another– something connecting the two, even. I really want all the characters, even Zatucha, to find happiness. Not Tema, Legion deserves better, even if tema is a hella cool villain. xDDD and Euchaaaa ;_; She needs to somehow have a moment with Chu, Chu REALLY needs it, the poor boy. His sister pretty much having nothing to do with him.
As far as Zatucha goes, I want him with a girl. xD Dunno why. I think it's just because it would do him good, if he's bisexual, and Chucha and he would really be better off as good friends. With a brotherly-like love, you know? You already know what I think about Chu and Koto. =^w^=;;
-floats in her happy bubble of presumptions- In the end, only Mika knows, so I'll just ride the wave. xDDD
Mika_yi at 10:17PM, March 11, 2007
(offline)
yaoitsumo: well you are nice to say I'm a postive person I'm glad ot hear that. some people may think I'm not but the way the comic is so sad most of the time and happy. as well though. ^-^ I can't tell you how it would end. but that is intresting that you'd rather see zatucha with a female. and him and chucha be good friends. it's a dieffernt thing that what I've been told most of the time. but wonderful to hear new things and info on what perople think

lots of love
mika yi
eyesoftheblackk at 1:23PM, March 17, 2007
(online)
i don't know why but I can almost see Chucha freaking out and killing (sorry i don't know names i just got interested in the series)the green haired demon. Like I don't know when it finally sets in that the demon wants nothing to do with him ever and has been using him he'll just freak out and end up killing him. Whether on purpose or by accident. And then like afterwards be all sad and it will end like that, i don't know why but i just thought that might be it.
mihotohya at 2:20PM, March 26, 2007
(online)
I only started reading the series recently but I'm all caught up (finally…) and have it all saved on my computer. I think Chucha will go to Celestial tower and find some way to get rid of Nemution (probably involving Koto and Zatty *forgot how to spell his name…*) And then I don't really know who Chucha will end up with for sure but I could guess… Zatty maybe? Or maybe a threesome, Chu, Koto, and Zatty… More likely the first one. And Koto will probably return to his Village and get together with a girl. I dunno why but Koto seems bisexual to me… But it's very hard to tell how it will end if you put together all the stuff in the pages so far. Right now it's anybody's guess. But I'd have to say whatever the ending, happy or sad, it'll be good. I also have the feeling it'll be ending soon…. It's just a feeling though.
Tamao at 7:55AM, April 6, 2007
(online)
I think at some point, the Nemution will take over Chu completely, and will try to destroy the world. Chu will fight against it, and eventually will win O__o Eaucha will help her brother with it…
and uhm, I think there will be a moment when Nemution Jewel, Blood of the Dragon, and My Gateway will come together… but that's just a feeling XD
Bea at 9:45PM, May 10, 2007
(offline)
i can't help it, i've just gotta beleive in the happy ending! chu has had such a sad life so far… (tragically beautiful!) i have to believe that things will get better. like the rays of sun that poke through after a terrible storm - zatucha will be there! i know he will! don't crush my dreams!

seriously, i have been waiting so long for zatty to find out about chucha's hard life, his pain and suffering. upon which something like this will happen;

“chu…”
“no zatucha, you must not look upon me. one who has sunk so low - you must think i'm horrible… less than human.”
“no, chucha…!”
“how could i even think i deserved your love? i am nothing but trash!”
“chucha…”
“…”
“nothing could make me think less of you, i'm onlhy sorry i couldn't be there for you when you needed me. it is i, truely, who is worthless.”
“never!”
“oh, chu! i have loved you my whole life!”
“zatty!”
“chu!”
*gallop off into the sunset and live happily ever after*

yep… something like that - for sure. (in my dreams! i'm such a dork) i didn't even think of the other characters. that's how obsessed i am. goodness.
Kristen Gudsnuk at 12:31PM, May 23, 2007
(offline)
hm.. I think it'd be best if terrible, horrible things happened– and it seems like nemution is going to destroy the world– but then there's some ray of hope in the end.
I think either Chu or Koto will die… ooh I can just imagine both endings!!!!
if Chu dies, Koto's humanity will be completely restored thanks to Chu's awesomeness… like, his kindness and good nature…
if Koto dies, it could be as he saves Chu, and maybe Zatty can come back from the dead and Chu will live with him, but Chu will secretly wish that he could be with Koto!!!

Or of course, the best ending ever: Koto's humanity is restored, AND Chu lives, and they live together forever and have babies. (somehow.) No matter what, I want Chu and Koto to have totally fallen in love by the end!!! I NEED IT!! ^_^
yareufollowingme at 11:17AM, June 27, 2007
(offline)
While I will always wish for Zatty to come back from the dead, I doubt that will happen. So I'm thinking some kind of happy/sad ending. Yea sounds confusing right? I knwo I have a confusing brain. Let me explain a bit more of what I mean.

Something bad might happen to one of the characters to let the others be free and happy or something like that. SO all in all, it's a nice ending because everyone is happy, but it's still sad because the first character had something bad happen. I dunno really what I'm talking about. I'm just going by patterns I see in the comic. That bad needs to happen. And that when good happens, it's always accompanied by bad or evil.

So it's also possible the ending will be completely sad. Something like either Koto or Chucha will die D= (that would not be a happy day since Zatty has already died). I dunno that's just my thoughts. I know what I want to happen can't really happen sooo…
(\__/) | This is Bunny.
(O.o ) | Copy Bunny into your signature to help
(> < ) | him on his way to world domination!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon