Sex Horoscopes

Pisces
tea_green at 12:33PM, Feb. 11, 2007
(online)
Pisces
Get out the boots, Stiletto heels, foot creams and panty hose…here come da fishies! They are the leaders in foot fetish. Masturbation in shoes? Okay. Toe masturbation…bring it on! They love using their feet. Suck on a Pisceans toes and SEE what happens! Fuck in the water and see them squirm. Pisces have probably done it in a sex swing. Or at least considered how strong the ceiling beams are on their house to put one in. Pisces men break furniture when they fuck…things get flung everywhere. Pisces can be turned on by the weirdest things. Trains…water fountains…jump rope…whatever. They are the sirens calling you to the beach where you will end up on your back on a towel with water all over you and not wanting it to stop.

I have heard it said that it’s the Pisces that will cross the darker kinky side at least once just to say, “Yep. Did that. Not that great,” or “What do you MEAN you never… ” Sam from Sex and the City should be a Pisces. These babes are perfectionists. You will have a perfect orgasm with them…so will they. In fact, they strive for perfection in everything they do. It's all in the details for them. There will not be one hair out of place with a Pisces. All of their fetish jewelry will match a specific whip or dress or shoes. Everything must match! You might think they are shy! HA! They are just planning something.

You never can tell what the hell a Pisces will do, but it's guaranteed that it will be superb!

SECRET: Pisces women fall for a man that can wear a high heel and garter and look good.

last edited on July 18, 2011 10:31AM
Kohdok at 12:10AM, July 4, 2007
(online)
That second paragraph is all me… scary…

Part of that top bit might be, too, seeing as I use a shark for my Avatar…

I can't say I've tried the foot thing yet, though…
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:31AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon