Sex Horoscopes

Scorpio
tea_green at 12:26PM, Feb. 11, 2007
(online)
Scorpio

Here comes the masters and mistresses of FUCK! Sorry Leo, but Scorps ARE the leaders in the Kink O Rama factor (Hey lions, you are the kings and queens of everything ELSE so let it go…). Scorpios know how to seduce. They know what is kinky. They are highly manipulative. They know how to get you to do what they want. They know how to fuck. And they are making room for modifications. All they have to do is walk into a room and look at you and you will be on your back assuming the position.

One Scorpio I knew used to shackle her lover to her dining room table and serve food around his naked body for dinner parties. She would put the dip right between his legs and tell everyone to try some. This is just an idea of Scorpio kink. She would punish him later if things went awry. Anne Rice (during her Beauty phase) wants to be a Scorpio. Leos and Scorpios make for a fabulous tryst…but the emotions are staggering. Don't dare try to make a Scorpio jealous. They will duct tape you to a chair and make you watch them fuck your boss or your sister/brother or Mother. Hell, that's their idea of a typical normal Thursday night. They love to use gag balls. They always have carpet burns on their knees and back from their constant rutting like a wild weasel in heat. They are also very cunning and secretive. They love pony girls and have a fetish for riding crops and bridles. Most Scorpios have mastered the Binaca Blowjob for heightened and elongated pleasure. I hope you can go the distance and can make them come…otherwise gods help ‘ya. Favorite Song: Master and Servant.

Most female Scorpios have a horrible tendency of being Alcohol Lesbians. Get them drunk enough they will kiss a girl…or two….or three…or five. One Scorpio girl I knew got so toasty at a party once she kissed everyone in the entire house. There were at least sixty people there! All their clothes are easy access and they can definately get their foot over their head. One Scorpio man I knew could blow himself. A definite good time, but beware their sting.

last edited on July 18, 2011 10:31AM
WingNut at 11:57AM, Feb. 26, 2007
(offline)
Wow, apparently I'm more kinky than I knew. ;D

-W
ljs5123 at 4:35PM, Jan. 9, 2008
(online)
That answers many questions about my Scorpio ways and the way I am.
-L.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon