RPG

OOC Chat
Nocturnus at 2:27PM, March 18, 2007
(offline)
Soo yeah, we can do our ooc chat here.

In the next week or so guys, look out for a little surprise from me!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:30AM
Kyhan at 5:24PM, March 19, 2007
(offline)
Hey, I was wondering something Last night because I have nothing better to do than plan this shit out since it's how i usually test plots for comics and characters.

by “It no longer makes a difference to me” in the RPG section description, does this mean that nothing really does? I mean, now that we can use VP characters, then can I do things, like introduce characters that are “more than vampire” and actually use them?" And can I make my own characters fight each other? Oh, say, I have an idea for an epic villain who is nearly undefeatable, not any of the assigned races 100% (like a half-demon, half vampire), and have my own characters fight them?

Even if it's possible, would you guys be interested? I have quite a few ideas, but they'd require me to break a lot of the rules. They would, however, allow this to branch into something even more fun than VP RPG, and we could incorporate the VP characters in the mix as well.
Lasitus at 10:40AM, March 20, 2007
(offline)
Well, I've already bent the rules with my Trilby character… though I'm not even sure what I want to do with him. It was just a fun idea.

As far as “it no longer makes a difference to me”, I would interpret that to mean that it no longer makes a difference if we want to use VP characters every now and again, not that all the rules are forefit. However, if you want to introduce a character who could potentially exist within the VP world, I would imagine it'd be okay as long as the roleplaying is good and he/she isn't stupidly overpowered (i.e. no real weaknesses).
Light a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
Light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
SarahN at 9:38PM, April 12, 2007
(online)
Lasitus
As far as “it no longer makes a difference to me”, I would interpret that to mean that it no longer makes a difference if we want to use VP characters every now and again, not that all the rules are forefit.

Yeah, it means I'm very apathetic about what goes on in here and don't care so much if rules are broken every now and then.

Seriously though, what is the POINT of having your own characters fight some uber-bad guy that is ALSO your own character? I just don't get it.
Kyhan at 5:28PM, April 16, 2007
(offline)
well, think of it like an exhibition match. That or support, a distraction, a sacrifice in vain (such as a character committing kamikaze, but failing and only committing suicide), to show power, to get plot going, and to make certain planned events happen while keeping other people in surprise.

(I know this because I don't go outside except for school…)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon