I'm With Riot

My People, Unite!
Hero at 12:06PM, March 20, 2007
(online)
Brothers and sisters, they cannot take away our annonymity, they cannot rob us of our unique and quirky nicknames, not when some people's real names are Percy and Aster. All the Orangellos and Daishiquaqans need a way to escape, to relieve themselves of the evil of bad names. Myself, why my surname is a woman's name! I dreaded going to Gym when the coach would yell out “Florence!” over and over when referring to me. I'm not going to let that resume. I make plea to you my fellow artists, my fellow writers, that you cast off the shackles of oppression and liberate yourselves! No more do we take it from the man! No more do we eat what we are served. Riot stands for a new Drunkduck, a Drunkduck where nobody will say, “Hey, your name is Joshua?” or “Florence, that's a pretty name.” And what of us who have common names. I do not want to be lost among the myriads of Joshuas in the world. I am unique! I am an indiviual! I chose this name to represent my unique love of inventing, creativity and comic books and I will not have it stripped from me without a fight.

No sir. My name is no longer Joshua Florence.
My name is HERO and this millitant brother is with Riot. Can you dig it?! Can your mom dig it?

(I love making irrelevant millitaristic speeches. This civil-war is gonna rock!)
K.A.L.A-Dan: Rival!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:29AM
Generic Human at 1:13PM, March 20, 2007
(online)
While I enjoy my given name it's so…COMMON! Everywhere I turn there's a Casey Robinson here, or a Casey Robinson there. I wander the land in search of a town without a Casey Robinson, but alas, I have yet to find one. I can find no peace or individuality with my given name.

My username, on the other paw, lets me express my indivuality and gives me the lone identity I crave.

I declare it loud and proud! I stand with Mr. Riot and the freedom he represents!
Hero at 1:26PM, March 20, 2007
(online)
That's right my sister in arms. Seize your unique and creative nickname. Preach it in the streets. Today you are not a faceless member of the masses, today you are Generic Human!
Greenbot at 1:43PM, March 20, 2007
(offline)
Greenbot Is all the way with Riot. Activating Circular Saw Bzzz nooww…!

Hero at 1:53PM, March 20, 2007
(online)
A-Men. They're even forcing it on our Robotic brothers. I feel your pain. I feel your need to destroy illogical fleshbags who cause you this pain, brother. I'm proud, that you a strong man of metal are standing with us. On us, no, with us.
Captain Jim at 10:01PM, March 20, 2007
(online)
Despite popular beleif,Jim has NOTHING to do with my real name,and I will not be robbed of it. RIOT FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!FOR SPARTA!…Oh…wait…

Oh,and Zac has a Soul Patch Beard. Riot has a whole SOUL QUILT.
<—- This image is broken, but I support Riot

Draco109 at 5:46AM, March 21, 2007
(online)
I will draw to the death of my right hand AND KEEP DRAWING TILL MY LEFT HAND IS DEAD TOO! then I'll get some ice and DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN! FOR THE RIOT!!!!
I'm with the Riot!
Hero at 8:59AM, March 21, 2007
(online)
That's right, brothers in arms. Join the Riot. For it's our individual freedoms at stake. Your freedom to be unique, to be you to be “HotGrll 99” your freedom to be “ShadoTheHedghog”. Why, our founding fathers created this site as a Free Webcomic Host. By the very nature, it's about freedom. Freedom to make what kind of comic you choose, freedom to put what rating you want and, by gum, there should be freedom to choose who you are! If they strip us of this basic right, who knows what they could do next. Make us wear funny hats? Make us all write comics about cinnamon buns and puppies? Heck, Comic Genesis would never let us live that down. That's why we draw the line in the sand here. Take up pencil, take up pen and ink and colored pencil and marker and maybe even digital graphic program and fight!
Dockworker at 9:20AM, March 21, 2007
(offline)
what's wrong with aster? aster is a cool name.
“Denim Is the new Spandex” The Denim Avenger! Check out our new website: Crash'n'Klein comics!
Hero at 9:52AM, March 21, 2007
(online)
Well the short answer is, it's rather abrupt and there doesn't seem to be a kind way to give nickname to someone designated as Aster without long contemplation and several charts.
Captain Jim at 12:37PM, March 21, 2007
(online)
…I'm still not on the “I'm With Riot” list D:

Oh well.I fight anyways!
<—- This image is broken, but I support Riot

Zac at 1:06PM, March 21, 2007
(online)
Jim. I'm on that now.

Fixed ;)

Edit: Oh dear lord, I feel like I just abused Volte's catch phrase thing.
here's what I should've said.

KERFIXETHED! >:(
Darwin at 2:45PM, March 21, 2007
(offline)
You know how many Denise's there are just in the United States? holy crap 1.3 million plus!

'Sides what is the use of getting onto a device that practically begs for anonimity and then going with your GIVEN name?

I mean its like Halloween all year round! Lets stick with our creative natures and continue to live by our alias'!

Fight for your right to RI-OT!

LOL!

LATER!
Glarg at 3:13AM, March 22, 2007
(offline)
This time of the Geek is here!
Eviltwinpixie at 4:28AM, March 22, 2007
(offline)
GO RIOTERS!
TheTopHat at 9:39AM, March 22, 2007
(offline)
Riot you have my assentent.

Know is not the time where are fedom to chose are own names sell be taken.
We sell fight. And we sell win.

okay im not as good at this as Hero but hay it had to be done!
Hero at 10:10AM, March 22, 2007
(online)
If this were Marvel, my adjective would be loquacious, I suppose.

Good to see so many friends take up arms, take up legs, fingers, toes and other spindly appendages against the coming oppression. For it is only when we stand together as a solid, that we truly are Solid. Solid like a rock. A steady foundation of awesomenymity that spans this funkadellic continent we call Drunkduck. For waves, they crash upon the rocks and drift back into sea as this new wave, this new jack swings against us, only to be washed away! I stand proud today to see such a fine collection of comic artists and writers and whatever else you consider yourself that's relevant to comics, y'know producer…promoter…inker…penciler…the guy who does that thing with the….y'know what I'm talking about. We're a great collection of stuff that shall triumph against the not-so-great collection of things rallying against us.
sinic at 8:18PM, March 22, 2007
(offline)
My actual name was stolen years before my birth by a restaurant in Nottingham, UK. If I were to use it on the forums I would be forced to deal with people mistakenly coming up to me asking for beer… and it's MY beer, damn it.

That and Riot rocks the beard as well. Have to respect that.
MrRiot at 10:43PM, March 22, 2007
(offline)
sinic
My actual name was stolen years before my birth by a restaurant in Nottingham, UK. If I were to use it on the forums I would be forced to deal with people mistakenly coming up to me asking for beer… and it's MY beer, damn it.

That and Riot rocks the beard as well. Have to respect that.

I always say, “The beard commands respect”

Visit my comic: THE PATH: Lovecraftian Horror meets Arthurian Legend
Visit my website: Old Dying Kitty
Proud Co-Founder/Member of Mediocre Militia
The Author at 11:51PM, March 22, 2007
(online)
When I was born, a boring name was given to me by my boring parents.

While living I trangressed through several different ak's… Angelus, Turialim, Vampyr…

And then I picked The Author.

I now live as a reminder to all webcomic readers that people who insert themselves into their own comics don't always do sprites comics.
In fact I fight the injustice that are sprite comics that always use the same poses, crappy speechbubbles and saved as .JPGs!

With Riot I shall stand, and I shall fall protecting Riot!
Aw crap, there goes my confidence again!
mikeytheblackmantis at 11:24PM, March 23, 2007
(offline)
Silence to all my name is my own,
from the land of rainbows and men do i roam,
an alias I have devised too crude yet guile,
mikey the black mantis, so simply complex,
ready to make you stand on perplexed.
my real name illegal in fifteen states,
to reaveal it here and i will surely pay a visit to the pearly white gates.

To riot, you have my sword and blaster, to our enemies this i have to say…
we will not vanish into the night…we will not go without a fight! we're going to live on! we're going to survive! Today, is our independance day!

LONG LIVE RIOT! LONG LIVE THE NEW WEB ORDER!
“Artists are just ninjas that can't jump”
Glarg at 1:47AM, March 24, 2007
(offline)
mikeytheblackmantis

we will not vanish into the night…we will not go without a fight! we're going to live on! we're going to survive! Today, is our independance day!

Actually….it's protecting the old web order.
Hero at 6:30AM, March 24, 2007
(online)
Semantics, my alien compatriot, semantics. For him, what is old seems new and a fresh perspective is always welcome. Nice poem.
corytheterrible at 8:38AM, March 24, 2007
(online)
Our right to make up lame screen names that only perpetuate the stereotype that we are awesome must be upheld at all costs!!! Allow me to quote Captain America quoting Mark Twain:

“If you alone of all the Nation shall decide one way, and that way be the right way according to your convictions of the right, you have done your duty by yourself and by your country. Hold your head. You have nothing to be ashamed of.”

MrRiot at 1:11PM, March 24, 2007
(offline)
corytheterrible
Our right to make up lame screen names that only perpetuate the stereotype that we are awesome must be upheld at all costs!!! Allow me to quote Captain America quoting Mark Twain:

“If you alone of all the Nation shall decide one way, and that way be the right way according to your convictions of the right, you have done your duty by yourself and by your country. Hold your head. You have nothing to be ashamed of.”

The internet was founded on the principle that we be able to stand up for what we believe in…and part of what we believe in is to make silly new names for ourselves called “screen names”. This is something we'll fight for, no matter the consequences. When the mods, and the admins, and everyone who joined Zac tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself…like a tree…beside the river of the internet and say, “No. YOU move.”

Excellent choice, CoryTheTerrible. I was just re-reading that issue this morning.

MrRiot at 1:13PM, March 24, 2007
(offline)
mikeytheblackmantis

Can I, like, carry your books to class Mikey? That was awesome.

PinkDiapers at 3:48PM, March 24, 2007
(online)
I can't think of a single place on the face of the planet I could go and call myself PinkDiapers without being the subject of ridicule.

Ridicule has always been my worst subject anyway.

GO TEAM RIOT!
Glarg at 3:52PM, March 24, 2007
(offline)
My to do list

-Assemble Army of Geneticly inferior human zombies
-Mutate their DNA until they are as advanced as the Boanitian race
-Rob a Liquir store
-Rob another Liquir store
-Rob yet ANOTHER Liquir store
-Party a Riot's.
mcman at 6:21PM, March 24, 2007
(offline)
Amen my bretheran! We shall fight for our right! The frozen sting of my magic shall quench the enemy's chilling thirst for identity! Our uniqueness is our strength! We defend the order of our choice in names! To ARMS!!!
MrRiot at 11:42AM, March 25, 2007
(offline)
Glarg
My to do list

-Assemble Army of Geneticly inferior human zombies
-Mutate their DNA until they are as advanced as the Boanitian race
-Rob a Liquir store
-Rob another Liquir store
-Rob yet ANOTHER Liquir store
-Party a Riot's.

Man, as long as you bring the spoils from those liquor store robberies with you, you can party at my house whenever you want

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon