I'm With ???

*sigh* Sign up list for Neutrals
KLSanchez at 11:21PM, May 3, 2007
(online)
I roll a twenty, sit back with a tea and watch with amusement as everyone else gets their ass kicked.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:29AM
LIZARD_B1TE at 2:59PM, May 4, 2007
(online)
FreakGamer
LIZARD_B1TE as our well…. he kills people.

Actually, it's Nnaes who kills people. I'm just apathetic. Besides, Nnaes works for the Five, who want the war to continue until everyone's dead.
Mister Spook at 9:43PM, May 4, 2007
(online)
I am officially tossing my hat in with the Neutrals! Behold the glory of the resplendent and recently freed Mister Spook! TREMBLE YE MORTALS, TREMBLE!!!!

Yes, so er… here's the strip.

The Delicious Escape

It follows the Black Kitty strip

Welcome to suggestions and or suggested cameos. ;)
FreakGamer at 10:25PM, May 4, 2007
(online)
YES! A confirmed new neutral. I will probably update the list sometime tomorrow.

Nikai Nockturne at 5:06PM, May 5, 2007
(offline)
I don't pwn!…unless provoked!..sometimes…BEHOLD MY POWER! *A cookie apears in hand* BWAHAHAHAHA!
<—Click it…or be toaster pwned.
Willowanderer at 9:25AM, May 7, 2007
(online)
Welcome Mr. Spook. You can be my freind.

I'm Caught In The Space Between
Check out my normal comics; Songs of an Angel | Stupidity In Magic
Mister Spook at 11:13AM, May 7, 2007
(online)
Thank you! Though I seem to be neutral as a matter of necessity more than anything else.
LIZARD_B1TE at 1:40PM, May 7, 2007
(online)
At the beginning of this thread, Zac
Yeah, you guys are going to get a list and event list.

So, when exactly is this gonna happen?
FreakGamer at 10:08PM, May 7, 2007
(online)
LIZARD_B1TE
At the beginning of this thread, Zac
Yeah, you guys are going to get a list and event list.

So, when exactly is this gonna happen?

I did the list now we just need to get it on the main site. I guess I could try working on an event list for us tomorrow.

Miruku at 9:39PM, May 10, 2007
(offline)
Ummm, I'm kind of a late joiner…is that okay?
I just wanted to have a few pages already done…

Name:Miruku
Event/Comic: http://www.drunkduck.com/So_Confused/

:off to do the rest of the sign up stuff:
FreakGamer at 10:47PM, May 10, 2007
(online)
First I want to say welcome to the neutrals we are awesome and have pie.

Secondly everyone I updated the list. While updating I starter playing around with everything and screwed up the old list in a way.

Well I am sorry guys for doing this to you but if you want the updated list you need to repaste it into your code.

Again I am so sorry to make you do it again but I am still tweaking it.

Hopefully I will have the event list done soon. Till then just have an update on the list.

Willowanderer at 1:09PM, May 11, 2007
(online)
Yes! Welcome! Come over to the middle of the force.

I'm Caught In The Space Between
Check out my normal comics; Songs of an Angel | Stupidity In Magic
Rainyday2 at 5:37AM, May 16, 2007
(offline)
Hey…I'll be joining the neutral “side” soon. I've already made my comic, I just have to scan it and such. I will probably join tomorrow, but if not then, Friday.

Come read

Kitty!

Pretty please?
FreakGamer at 8:02AM, May 16, 2007
(online)
Yea new members make me happy. Welcome aboard. Well when you come aboard.

Rainyday2 at 5:14PM, May 16, 2007
(offline)
Alright, finally joining!
Name: Mica
Comic:http://www.drunkduck.com/Peace_Dudes_the_Civil_War_Event/

Come read

Kitty!

Pretty please?
FreakGamer at 8:50PM, May 16, 2007
(online)
Yea a new member I will update the list very soon.

Cthulhu at 10:57AM, June 14, 2007
(online)
I have to join Zac, the Almighty coin flip said so.
Coveinant at 3:23PM, Sept. 27, 2007
(online)
I'll be neutral, and I declare myself the leader for two reasons: 1 I am guy with a big sword and can control everything around you, 2 I am a natural born leader, ie I can lead an psyco to stop killing people.

BTW I'll be represented by my main character, Elemental Blader, who controlls the elements.
Enter my contests and be happy about your ideas.

go here, I may have left you something good
CJ
Argent_Nightmare at 5:46PM, Sept. 28, 2007
(offline)
Coveinant
I'll be neutral, and I declare myself the leader for two reasons: 1 I am guy with a big sword and can control everything around you, 2 I am a natural born leader, ie I can lead an psyco to stop killing people.

BTW I'll be represented by my main character, Elemental Blader, who controlls the elements.

The Neutrals are lead already, I believe. Also, a leader leads by fore of character and/or morals. Perhaps if you tried acting like a leader, you'll get some followers.
Rutger
My nipples are an ocean of pain.
AQua_ng
When it comes to prostitution, the price is…um, Bob Barker.
Coveinant at 9:21PM, Sept. 29, 2007
(online)
I know, I know, I am just saying that I know when it is best to lead and defend and when it is best to stand back and fight. I am a natural born leader, all my friends have looked to for the answeres and even when I don't have them I support what they know and see if it works. I can prove to be a worthy leader by the fact that most of you are still reading this, I just know what will be best and I probably can get some of us in the comic as background characters.

CJ
Argent_Nightmare at 2:50PM, Sept. 30, 2007
(offline)
At the worst, you'll be put into the history books as the first person to be denied Neutral status…
Mwahaha.
Rutger
AQua_ng
Coveinant at 12:56AM, Oct. 1, 2007
(online)
Actually I'm more likely to be written as the first nuetral leader to enter and end a war then etheir of the two warring sides. I mean there is a way for that to happen.

Also it is MuHahahahahahahhahahhahah, not MHahahaha

CJ
Argent_Nightmare at 2:44PM, Oct. 1, 2007
(offline)
Pretty cocky to correct the way someone chooses to express laughter, but I do like the confidence. Cheers to a good debate.
Rutger
AQua_ng
Evil_Snuffkin at 4:56PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(online)
Coveinant

Well, if we're going to start nit picking you might want to want to keep an eye on your spelling of ‘nuetral’ what with you wanting to take the whole side it by force and all.
Argent_Nightmare at 1:11PM, Oct. 4, 2007
(offline)
Evil_Snuffkin
Coveinant

Well, if we're going to start nit picking you might want to want to keep an eye on your spelling of ‘nuetral’ what with you wanting to take the whole side it by force and all.

Hallelujah! …Or however you spell such religious hogwash.
So I'm not the only one who finds the presumptuous arrogence irksome.
Mweehee.
Rutger
AQua_ng
Coveinant at 5:03PM, Oct. 5, 2007
(online)
First off, I'm not arrogent, that is just my personality to correct people's grammer. I do it all the time. Also when I type I do it so fast that I can't catch all my mistakes.

Second, I'm not trying to take over by force, I am just trying to get some people to listen to what I have to say. I am know as a leader in every thing I do. I can see when it is best to lead and when it is best to follow. I have the persuasive ability of a President of US in election years. I am only here to serve the neutrals of this Civil War and make them known to the entire community of this fair Drunk Duck website. I will do what you ask of me and shall serve to your will till I can serve it no more. I will help those who need, give my remorse for your lost loved ones and give my soul to those who wish to see light of new.

That is what I have to say and I shall say no more. I shall do my duty and I will serve the nuetrals and be of the greatest leaders in history. I give you my word.

CJ
Argent_Nightmare at 6:12PM, Oct. 5, 2007
(offline)
Coveinant
First off, I'm not arrogent, that is just my personality to correct people's grammer. I do it all the time. Also when I type I do it so fast that I can't catch all my mistakes.

Second, I'm not trying to take over by force, I am just trying to get some people to listen to what I have to say. I am know as a leader in every thing I do. I can see when it is best to lead and when it is best to follow. I have the persuasive ability of a President of US in election years. I am only here to serve the neutrals of this Civil War and make them known to the entire community of this fair Drunk Duck website. I will do what you ask of me and shall serve to your will till I can serve it no more. I will help those who need, give my remorse for your lost loved ones and give my soul to those who wish to see light of new.

That is what I have to say and I shall say no more. I shall do my duty and I will serve the nuetrals and be of the greatest leaders in history. I give you my word.

Okay… Okay. After reading this once, I'm going to go through it bit by bit to make my points.

Coveinant
Proofreading is your friend.

Second, I'm not trying to take over by force, I am just trying to get some people to listen to what I have to say. I am know as a leader in every thing I do. I can see when it is best to lead and when it is best to follow.
You obviously don't know the defenition of arrogant. Let's spell it out here:
ar·ro·gant
adjective
1. making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud: an arrogant public official.

Every claim to your greatness so far–which your posts are full of–is evidence and testament to your arrogance.

I have the persuasive ability of a President of US in election years.
The first humble thing you've said so far. You've NEVER heard one of Bush's speeches, huh?
Also, it's not “A President of US.”… It's “A President of the United States.”
Once again, cocky and hypocritical.

I am only here to serve the neutrals of this Civil War and make them known to the entire community of this fair Drunk Duck website.
They're known. Freak is, I think, their unofficial leader, with Nikai serving as one of their really known faces. In fact, if that's all you can do, you just explained why you're unneeded.

I will do what you ask of me and shall serve to your will till I can serve it no more.
I don't believe that… That is to say, that's what STALIN said. In fact, that's what HITLER said too.
But thanks for the opening. I enjoy comparing cocky people to the great evils of history.

I will help those who need, give my remorse for your lost loved ones and give my soul to those who wish to see light of new.
Insofar, nobody has died in the Civil War. If you're giving your soul away, I'll gladly take it.
Also, what the hell is a “light of new.” ?

That is what I have to say and I shall say no more.
An Angel earned it's wings.

I shall do my duty and I will serve the nuetrals and be of the greatest leaders in history.
You.
Are.
Not.
The.
Leader.
Of.
The.
Neutrals.
EXCLAMATION POINT.

I give you my word.
The word of an egotistic, hypocritical git means next to nothing, if anything at all.

Once again. You are not the leader of the Neutrals. There is no government without the consent of the governed… and the Neutrals have been doing very well as they are already. Without your “leadership.”

Just out of curiosity… if you WERE leader of the Neutrals… what would your first action be?
Rutger
AQua_ng
Evil_Snuffkin at 4:54PM, Oct. 6, 2007
(online)
You could always call a neutral leader election… not that there's many active members around anymore. To be honest though I prefer the neutrals to not really have any leader. Seeing as they've all got varying reasons for not taking a side it seems a little odd for a single person to represent them all. There are far better ways of helping out your side than becoming a leader which, by all rights, should be earned and not claimed.
Coveinant at 10:22PM, Oct. 6, 2007
(online)
I agree with Evil_Snuffkin about the election, there should be an election for all active neutrals.

Argent_Nightmare, here are my responses, 1 I have ADHD; 2 I am just trying to say I'm a good leader; 3 I meant one of the good ones, I HATE Bush; 4 they are not as active, so I think some of the new members should get known; 5 I meant that, and I am a liberal so I mean what say; 6 I meant in real life, figure of speech, and “light of new” stands for the sight of what is to come; 7 not FUNNY; 8 I only said that once, and I wanted to see what the neutrals would do, also I meant that as a something of endermeant; 9 I am an EAGLE SCOUT, I am not insane, and I do care what the people say.

Also my first act as leader would to commision Zac or Riot to make a page of the neutrals at the side watching. That and I would make a comic to show each of us in our glory, and prove we are the strongest despite our inability to chose sides.

CJ
Argent_Nightmare at 7:47PM, Oct. 7, 2007
(offline)
Coveinant
1 I have ADHD; 2 I am just trying to say I'm a good leader; 3 I meant one of the good ones, I HATE Bush; 4 they are not as active, so I think some of the new members should get known; 5 I meant that, and I am a liberal so I mean what say; 6 I meant in real life, figure of speech, and “light of new” stands for the sight of what is to come; 7 not FUNNY; 8 I only said that once, and I wanted to see what the neutrals would do, also I meant that as a something of endermeant; 9 I am an EAGLE SCOUT, I am not insane, and I do care what the people say.

1. I don't believe in those sorts of “disorders”. That's crap… like “Restless Leg Syndrome.” If you've got trouble paying attention, it's because you're undiscaplined.
2. You've said it. You've said it over, and over, and over again.
3. Which one?
4. Eh. People who participate become known. If they care, they'll move their comics forward.
5. Yes. Being liberal (which I may add is not a good thing, nor is being democratic as it results in a person binding themselves to a strict tract of thought that is, in bolth cases, wrong most of the time.) is not a good thing, however, and it doesn't mean you can't lie. Remember Washington? Yeah, he claimed he could not tell a lie, too.
6. Okay, Dr. Who. Also, “Light of the new” or “Light of a new day” is better.
7. I dunno, I found it funny.
8. I… can't even mock that reply. It didn't make any sense in several ways.
9. Oooh, Eagle Scout! Want a medal? I don't think that's worth anything. Too many people are honorless these days, and with your arrogant way of speaking, I doubt you have any, as such.

GG, GJ, GL, GB.
Rutger
AQua_ng

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon