Updates

Nope.
Talekyn at 4:44PM, Aug. 19, 2007
(online)
Tamerlane,

I am so very sorry. I intended to write something while I was traveling for work and get it to you right on the deadline. Then Monday, while getting ready to start my work day in Tulsa, I got the call that my father had died in his sleep on Sunday night. I had to turn around and fly to Florida and things have been so disorganized and hectic since then. I was looking forward to trying something short with Mars and Hayden – sorry I couldn't come through for you.

I still love the strip and hope you'll get that monitor issue taken care of soon!

Hugs

Anthony
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:27AM
allanah at 8:02PM, Aug. 19, 2007
(online)
I had something coming together as of two days ago and then a killer migraine set in and I couldn't finish it. I'll finish it though. Its kinda cute. Sorry. Stupid school got in my way and it only just finished :(
I love your comic too!
Sei at 1:39AM, Aug. 26, 2007
(online)
Oh no! No contest!! I hope you got my PQ though >_>;;…

I have finally finished my fanart picture for you!! I'm am quite proud of myself *pats self on back* cuz I actually managed to finish something for once AND I changed a bit of my technique which is an improvement for me :3 (but of course that means nothing to you lol ._.). I'll email it to you… right now :D.
riyuandpanja at 7:05PM, Aug. 30, 2007
(online)
A contest? I didn't know you were having a contest or else I definately would have entered something.
That sucks. I really want to draw fanart for you,but I just missed my chance. u.u
Anyway I can draw Fanart for you if you want, it might take a while though since I've been really busy with a project for my 2-D studio class at school, but I'll definately draw you some if you want me to. =3 get on YIM something and we'll talk about it. I'm usually on at about 8pm.
www.freewebs.com/riyuandpanja (Comic homepage. My actual comic page is hosted here.)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon