Spoiler Sketchbook
Neilak20 at 9:21PM, June 12, 2007
(offline)
Well, They're only spoilers till I get to that part of the story:

Vowie's fluffy ^_^
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:26AM
Neilak20 at 9:06AM, June 19, 2007
(offline)

Lum, Hella's sister. Lum will be appearing later in SbH.
Neilak20 at 4:44PM, July 25, 2007
(offline)

Lancer, from the earlier comics, and Gally (named after main chara in Battle Angel). Both will be appearing in Ch 8 ^_^
Edit: 8-17-08 Gally's full name is now “Izar Gally”
Neilak20 at 10:16PM, Aug. 17, 2007
(offline)
The House layout! Not that anyone really cares to know about the floor plan for Cy's house, but hey, the top floor's haunted ^_^
Neilak20 at 7:54PM, Aug. 24, 2007
(offline)
Horace! >_> Because I wanted to draw him…

I theorize that there're only 3 people that visit this forum…one of which is me.
Anyway there's neat stuff to see for those other 2 people ^_^

-N

Dark Clown at 10:15PM, Aug. 26, 2007
(online)
we're glad to say we are one of the people that come here. ^^
we love looking at the killer art work you pop up here.

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
Neilak20 at 8:18AM, Sept. 1, 2007
(offline)

Hella as she may appear in the current Chapter 8. It has been forever since I drew her so I tried updateing her design with darker waveier hair and looser clothing.
Hella and the other giants in SbH differ from the ones in Norse mythology alot more than I first thought they would, but I think that makes them more unique interpretations of the characters.
Now that I look at it after awhile, she looks like Cruela DeVille's long lost demon cousin o_o Speaking of families, Hella is Lum's half sister.

Really early sketches of Loki back when I first decieded to introduce him into SbH. He's changed a bit, and no longer has the tatoo thingy on his shoulder. I suspect that the thing he's holding in the upper left is a Funnoodle, perhaps he likes to swim?

-Neila
Neilak20 at 8:29PM, Jan. 27, 2008
(offline)
Human Form Vowie

Neilak20 at 8:42AM, April 4, 2009
(offline)
I decided to compile a short list of characters and chapter ideas who were conceived of to be in SbH but never made it:

Human Form Vowie pictured in the post before this one, he wore a red tracksuit similar to Bruce Lee's yellow one in the movie Game of Death. Things about Vowie's past would be revealed in the chapter dealing with this. (that's not to say they Wont be revealed in the current chapter…)

Horace's best friend Seth, former army ranger, was medically discharged. The idea was, he needed a place to crash and that happened to be Cyan's house. Cyan got the house cheap because it was haunted by

Regina the ghost on the second floor of the house. A surly ghost of a little girl that “lives” in the upstairs of Cyan's House and the reason no one goes upstairs and Horace sleeps on the couch. I had a short chapter planned where Seth would decided to live upstairs and get into trouble with Regina.

Indigo. She's not gonna pop up, but she was possibly going to be an evil version of Cyan. The whole storyline with Indigo didn't seem feasible and just seemed pointless really. One of those, at the end of the story it's like it didn't happen things, but it did and only one or two characters know. Her character design called for Cyan's haircut, but her bangs were curled into horns.

Nice Rook went along with the Indigo idea. It was a terribly silly idea, especially after how mean Rook's been.

White Haired Ceasura was an Idea I had way back before I got past chapter 2 I think, that was quickly scrapped when I couldn't think of a good explanation as to who White Haired Ceasura was.

All of these character storylines paled in comparison to the current storyline and where it's going. So, I decided that doing a less engaging chapter after such an interesting surprising chapter wouldn't be good, and if it's taken me this long to do the chapter I consider Most interesting, then I'd likely never finish the one that came after it.
Evil Emperor Nick at 6:31AM, April 6, 2009
(offline)
Didn't we see good Rook for April Fools?

Neilak20 at 8:53AM, April 6, 2009
(offline)
Evil Emperor Nick
Didn't we see good Rook for April Fools?

Yea, although that was a slightly different good Rook. XD In the storyline idea I had, it would have been Cyan and Rook essentially switching places, so then Rook would be nice and have Vowie, and Cyan would be evil. Rook was going to be insanely cheery. XD

Other storylines that wont be making it to the comic include Cyan winning a bet to get Phoenix's soul back, and Cyan's family visiting, the family she said was dead, was actually a demon hunting group with the theme of “clowns”.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon