The Kennel

Greatest gift you've gotten from your "significant" other.
maritalbliss at 3:23PM, May 27, 2007
(online)
We're talkin “material” goods not, my son or my daughter.

Ethan: One time Lynn took this old trunk and decoupaged all these images from comic books all over it, then she filled it with 26 movies…One for every letter of the alphabet.

Lynn: I think the thing that I adore most that Ethan has given me was a painting that he did for our anniversary.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:26AM
marine at 6:43PM, July 7, 2007
(offline)
I got a chase variant Captain America - Baron Strucker two pack that I still got hanging on my wall.

Another epic gift I got was a hardcover of Welcome Back, Frank the best maxi series of The Punisher stuff, it really defines the character.

The most epic gift I ever gave was a trip to Las Vegas, but that was one of those “heres a gift for you, that I'll probably enjoy more” type of deals.
maritalbliss at 5:19PM, July 8, 2007
(online)
marine
I got a chase variant Captain America - Baron Strucker two pack that I still got hanging on my wall.

Another epic gift I got was a hardcover of Welcome Back, Frank the best maxi series of The Punisher stuff, it really defines the character.

The most epic gift I ever gave was a trip to Las Vegas, but that was one of those “heres a gift for you, that I'll probably enjoy more” type of deals.

Cap't/Strucker is hard to find, that's awesome.

Welcome Back, Frank…Gotta' love Garth. We're both pretty big Punisher fans. Can't say we have it in hardback though…That's freakin' cool.

I've never been to Vegas. I keep tellin' Ethan I want to go, he's been…but he was too young to really enjoy the underbelly that I want to explore. Tee Hee.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon