The Kennel

What's on your mind?
maritalbliss at 2:13PM, May 27, 2007
(online)
From the truly random, to the downright silly…share whatever fits your fancy.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:26AM
usedbooks at 10:18AM, July 2, 2007
(online)
Just sitting here with writers block (planning chapter 54 of my comic o.O ) and thought I would bring joy to the world by posting in people's forums today. Eeeee! My mind is so full of random thoughts. Let me grab one at random…

Anyone else addicted to Snopes.com? I read their news page: http://snopes.com/daily/ every day. Truly some crazy stuff there. Daily Show, Colbert Report, and Snopes.com – my source for all the relevant stuff in the world. (My favorite stories are about criminals doing stupid things or otherwise bungling – like falling asleep in a house they're robbing… great stuff.)
maritalbliss at 10:48PM, July 3, 2007
(online)
usedbooks
Just sitting here with writers block (planning chapter 54 of my comic o.O ) and thought I would bring joy to the world by posting in people's forums today. Eeeee! My mind is so full of random thoughts. Let me grab one at random…

Anyone else addicted to Snopes.com? I read their news page: http://snopes.com/daily/ every day. Truly some crazy stuff there. Daily Show, Colbert Report, and Snopes.com – my source for all the relevant stuff in the world. (My favorite stories are about criminals doing stupid things or otherwise bungling – like falling asleep in a house they're robbing… great stuff.)

Oooooo, I hate writer's block…I also suffer often from it's wrath. (I can't seem to get past chapter 12 on any project that I start. I have about seventeen “novels” that go up to chapter 12…Between 200-300 pages. (A few hit around 150.) So, yeah…I feel your pain.

I'm not familiar with Snopes…I'll have to check it out. (I also hate missing The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. Wouldn't it be fun working for them???)

I also think Jon S….is smokin' hooooottttt!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon