Marital Bliss??? Fan Threads

What do you like or dislike about the comic?
maritalbliss at 2:49PM, May 27, 2007
(online)
Let us know.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:26AM
marine at 6:51PM, July 7, 2007
(offline)
I can't figure out if its part of the “furry” fetish stuff or not. I'm thinking NOT, since cartoon animals really have nothing to do with weirdos in mascot costumes fucking each other, but I could be wrong.

Other than that, it could be more obvious that ones a dog and ones a cat. Although again, I could be wrong, maybe their both the same animal. *shrugs*
maritalbliss at 6:08PM, July 8, 2007
(online)
marine
I can't figure out if its part of the “furry” fetish stuff or not. I'm thinking NOT, since cartoon animals really have nothing to do with weirdos in mascot costumes fucking each other, but I could be wrong.

Other than that, it could be more obvious that ones a dog and ones a cat. Although again, I could be wrong, maybe their both the same animal. *shrugs*

Ethan and I are not “furry” fuckers. But, far be it from me to judge how people get their freak on. I like to be choked and slapped for god's sake. We chose a cat and dog because, well it's “the truth about cats and dogs” and all that. Plus, Ethan thought it'd be fun to draw. We're working on actual comic books and Ethan can draw humans really well, so that's not the case. We figured Princess and Max would have a bit more mass appeal than humans, thus they are what you see.

Yeah, ya' know a lot of people say that we should make their “breed” a bit more obvious. But, oh well. It is what it is, yo.
marine at 5:31PM, July 19, 2007
(offline)
Add whiskers to the female and pronounce the dogs canines a little more, and problem solved.

And again, I'll re-state my stance on furries, which is similar as theirs: Its none of my business what people do in their private sexual lives. It'd be shameful of me not to make jokes about the subculture or not acknowledge it and continue to mock and ridicule everything else.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon