Fluxuating Realities - WIR Log

Open casting call for actors/actresses to volunteer for MD Haunted house!
sfallen at 8:13PM, Aug. 21, 2010
(offline)
Hi everyone, it's that time of year again- we are doing open casting for positions at a local haunted house this October!

“The Haunt at Sunrise Farm” is entering its 3rd year and we once again need hardworking, reliable, resourceful actors and actresses to fill various parts of our haunt as “haunters”- some parts are script driven but most parts require improvisation. Being an actor/actress at a haunted house is a unique experience where your see the faces of your toughest critics that second you deliver your lines or perform your scene, and you typically will get to directly interact with the audience for your encore performance!

Experience is not required nor is experience with make-up but greatly appreciated! If you are a more “behind the scenes” we are always looking for make-up artists! We do provide some costumes and make-up.

Our show-times run from dusk until about 11pm - midnight on Friday and Saturday nights in October with our rehearsals on Saturday evenings at about 6pm in September. Our first volunteer meeting is Aug. 28, 2010 at 6pm at the pavilion of MD Sunrise Farm, 100 Dairy Lane, Gambrills, MD.

We run an annual canned food drive for the local food bank and have started taking up pet food donations for the local animal shelter, so if you need volunteer hours for college, resumes, or would just like the unique experience of working a haunted house, please feel free to contact me here or email me at: hauntedsunrise@gmail.com. If you would rather call and discuss things, please e-mail me for the number to call (or we can Skype/ovoo).

For more info, you can visit our website at http://hauntedsunrise.com
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:26AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon