The Fairground

Wow, you weren't kidding
Biev at 11:57PM, June 25, 2007
(offline)
Hello? …*listens to the echo*

I'm guessing this place is new then : D Hi Chloe! Uh, this is Biev from Fainting Spells, we talked on dA, I don't know if you remember? ^.^;; And hello future people who will post here, I guess? I'll try to help make this place fun. *bows*
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:26AM
Andaren at 4:42AM, June 28, 2007
(online)
Helllllooooooooo!!! *echo* :D

Ohh, look - a post in the forum :)

Hiya, Chloe - when are we going to get the next page, then? :D
wyldflowa at 12:56PM, June 30, 2007
(offline)
Yay~~~~~~~~~~~ *more echoes*

The next page just went up today…

Aha, I really don't know what to do with this forum thing… any ideas? I was thinking I could use it to host some RC fiction I'm planning on writing so people can comment and things… but I really don't know what else. A progress thread is kinda useless as I throw pages out so fast… I dunno! ;o;
Biev at 10:54PM, June 30, 2007
(offline)
We'll figure it out as the inspiration comes : )
Rainbow at 8:39AM, July 2, 2007
(offline)
Rainbow Carousel is an amazing comic, and very different. I love Rainbow to pieces, and wish I could have made a comic based somewhere around them, but no luck. You are freaking amazing to pull it off.
Chloe!! Why dun you come online? Ah, well I could chat to you here. I love passing my fanarts to your brothers to give to you, it's fun.
xD Anyways, Chloe, me wants to keep reading RC! Keep drawing Or ElsE!!11!!1! >D Lol. I'm gonna start my own manga ;D But I don't have a scanner -.-; So it's pretty messed up. I would really like to meet ya someday, and we could sit and chat about RC and my comic (which isn't named). But meh, you are really busy xD
Shizzle, I've posted a novel haven't I?
||Emma…<3||
mk_insane at 9:03AM, July 2, 2007
(offline)
Yeah! A forum! *waits for echo, but doesn't get one* HEY! ECHO!
Echo: Leamme alone, I'm sleepin'

>_>

Anyway, I am usually active in a forum for about a month, and then I switch to lurker mode… oh well, I'll try not to lurk here!

I love Rainbow Carousel.. now I'm going to go start another thread or so… mmmhmm…
Fwoogles are attacking! AAH!
Mild Dementia, my comic.
wyldflowa at 6:24AM, July 3, 2007
(offline)
Rainbow~! I'm sorry I haven't put your fanart up yet hun - I keep bloody procrastinating with the fanart page. I must have about half a dozen I haven't uploaded yet. D: But it's GORGEOUS! XD Again, Luke gave it to me right in front of my mum! I'm like “*glee* Half nekkid Bubs!” then like “argh! Hide from mother!” XD I never gon on MSN these days… it's too distracting. O_O I can find myself chatting away for hours at a time when I should be doing comics~ It's like, I either update every day and don't go on MSN or I go on MSN and update once a week. XD We could meet up sometime - but I'm terribly boring IRL. XD Not half as interesting as I seem online~ XP

You can probably pick up a scanner quite cheaply off the net… or get one for your birthday/early Christmas present? They're not *that* pricey - A Canon Lide is about £30 - but not everyone has even that much hanging around ( I don't even have that much money right now…). Isn't there one in school? The one they had when I was there was crap on a stick and they'd never let you use it… maybe it's different now. Knowing Park High though… probably not. XD

mk_insane~ I'm not much of a forum goer myself… I bum around DD forums sometimes but I get stuck for things to say so I usually lurk… Knock yourself out with new threads~ the more the merrier! \^.^/ I certainly wouldn't abandon this forum~ X3
Rainbow at 8:49AM, July 3, 2007
(offline)
No problems about teh fan art. I just like drawing them for you!!
I have a scanner, just the worlds most rubbish memory on my computer, if I were to scan a pic it would explode!!
You won't be boring XD Lol. G2g O-o See yA
sj_fan at 9:35AM, July 7, 2007
(offline)
Srry If this is not wanted, but check your PQs wlyd*sent a messege a few days ago* >.< *laughs*

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon