Blade of Toshubi Questions and Answers

Character Personalities
Toshubi at 7:24AM, March 1, 2008
(online)
Kali
This is for all the character AND the author. What is the worst joke you have ever heard?

Bad jokes part 2

Advisor Toh: Toshubi has had far too much time in the forum here! We are taking over Lamika!!

Lamika: Yes master, I live only to please you.

Advisor Toh: Let me see that question Kali asked… Hmmm… Ok I think I have one for ya…
When is a door not a door? When it's “ajar”. Get it? “A jar!”

Lamika: Ah! You're so clever my master.

Advisor Toh: I got another one…
Why does a chicken coupe have two doors?

Lamika: I don't know my master, why.

Advisor Toh because if it had four it would be a chicken sedan!

Lamika: Most humorous my master.

Advisor Toh: I got pages of this stuff! Here's another…

Lamika: (Holding up a sign where Advisor Toh can't see it saying, “Someone please KILL me!!”)

Advisor Toh: What do you say to a canine who runs away? Dog-gone!

Lamika: Oh master! You are truly a witty feline. I really must get back to tracking down Toshubi for you my master.

Advisor Toh: Nonsense! Toshubi can wait… Oh I got another one!

Lamika: (Whimpers)

Advisor Toh: Why doesn't a bicycle stand up by itself? Because it's two tired!

Where do pigs park their cars? In porking lots!

Why did the crook rob a bakery? He needed the dough! I could go on with this for hours!

Lamika: Kneels and prepares to commit sepuku.

Ya know that tough material they make the “black box” on airplanes?
Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:26AM
Kali at 12:42AM, March 2, 2008
(online)
Eve: LALALALALALALALALA I CAN'Y HEAR YOU!

ME: Know we know Toh's top secret and highly deadly torture methods. Those are terrifyingly bad. As for Jessica's, people do actually sell and some people are actually dumb enough to buy it. http://www.buydehydratedwater.com/os.htm

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Mutation at 8:17PM, March 5, 2008
(online)
Well considering that you said things about shoving Toshubi into Setar, I thought I'd inquire justly on your end too. Perhaps I could send a signifigant someone to Toshubi's world to enjoy the war.

Zara: I don't like where this is going.

Tara: She's probably going to pick one of us, giving a little talking time for anticipation.

How about, someone who would likely draw a blade upon being there, but isn't as likely to getting killed by Toshubi. Because of a certain amount of remorse stuck in the stubborn mouses head.

So, what would it take to transport Gin Amana the second, to Tosh's world? What special place, what special condition? How would the characters react upon meeting my currently bleeding kitten?

Gin: … This bodes ill, enough to make me sick.

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
Kali at 9:16AM, March 6, 2008
(online)
That's one i wonder about. I dunno how a mouse wronged by cats would react to a cat from else where because he didn't react TOO badly to Byakko's Sho.

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Toshubi at 12:00PM, March 6, 2008
(online)
Mutation
Well considering that you said things about shoving Toshubi into Setar, I thought I'd inquire justly on your end too. Perhaps I could send a signifigant someone to Toshubi's world to enjoy the war.

Zara: I don't like where this is going.

Tara: She's probably going to pick one of us, giving a little talking time for anticipation.

How about, someone who would likely draw a blade upon being there, but isn't as likely to getting killed by Toshubi. Because of a certain amount of remorse stuck in the stubborn mouses head.

So, what would it take to transport Gin Amana the second, to Tosh's world? What special place, what special condition? How would the characters react upon meeting my currently bleeding kitten?

Gin: … This bodes ill, enough to make me sick.

Well there are two places that a unsuspecting character from another comic could stumble upon and wind up in Toshubi's world. The most likely place is the Diseased Islands. Toshubi will be going there in next couple of chapters. But be warned! This Island chain is frought with danger! Broken Ones prowl the jungels at night, various creatures lurk in the shadows, and even in the daylight you are not asured safety. There is a reason no furrie goes to the Diseased Islands.

The second place is the Oki Castle ruins. (If your looking for something closer to Toshubi's current location.) This castle is said to be haunted by the spirits of both the original rodent rulers and the feline rulers that took over after the battle at Oki when Toshubi's family were killed. (Toshubi assassinated them all except for a select few. See the page labeled “campfire stories” for details.)

As for how Toshubi would react… well first he'd be confused by the lack of fur. Your characters appear to be mostly covered by skin. He may want to know what crime the character commited. (Shaving of the fur is one form of punishment for minor crimes like adultry, lies, vandelism ect.) He will be VARY wary of anyone with feline feaures, but if they prove to be trustworthy he may tolerate thier presence. Chances are, Jessica would be the one to interact with one of your kitty people. Toshubi would be cold and very short, but Jessica would be willing to try and bridge the gap by being the “go between” furrie.

If you have further questions feel free to ask me!? :)
confusedsoul at 3:17PM, March 6, 2008
(offline)
I read it as Evil Hymens. That disturbs me thoroughly.

Who's your most hated enemy?
Toshubi at 10:19PM, March 6, 2008
(online)
confusedsoul
I read it as Evil Hymens. That disturbs me thoroughly.

Who's your most hated enemy?

The Author: My ex-wife!

Toshubi: At the top of my list is Major Kohi, then Lamika, then Emperor Kenogi, then General Kai, then Advisor Toh, Then….

Jessica: Uh Toshubi, that's enough. Lamika is on my most hated list for the murder of my mother.

Advisor Toh: I dispise General Kai. His “Code of honor” get in the way of my conquest of this world. Toshubi is nothing more than a meer nusance.

Major Kohi: Currently there isn't anyone I hate.

Masato: Well… I don't hate the guys, but Toru and my commanding officer are two furries I don't really care for.

Reiko: Advisor Toh needs to be brought to justice… dead or alive. (Preferably dead!)

Kei: That disgusting bovine Jessica! She ruined my life!

Eri: The three tiger samurai that raped me before Masato found me! I don't know thier names, but I'll never forget thier faces!

General Kai: I do not trust Advisor Toh, but I don't hate him.
Mutation at 3:31PM, March 7, 2008
(online)
Well, lets see, now we've developed a place. I've got a general idea of the reactions started.
As to keep surprizes for people, I'll chat the details with you in a Quack. For now, though, I need to determine which of the two places I like.

*Drumming fingers together plottingly.*

I assume you know something that would actually teleport Gin there. What would specifically pick this kitten and move him to? I think I'll choose the diseased lands, by the way.
Hmn, what power, or item would toss a dysfuctional cat boy into Toshi's arms?

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
Toshubi at 3:13AM, March 8, 2008
(online)
Mutation
Well, lets see, now we've developed a place. I've got a general idea of the reactions started.
As to keep surprizes for people, I'll chat the details with you in a Quack. For now, though, I need to determine which of the two places I like.

*Drumming fingers together plottingly.*

I assume you know something that would actually teleport Gin there. What would specifically pick this kitten and move him to? I think I'll choose the diseased lands, by the way.
Hmn, what power, or item would toss a dysfuctional cat boy into Toshi's arms?

This is what I love about comics… You can use anything your little heart desires!

Perhaps one day Gin is going through Zara's underwear drawer, at the bottom of the drawer located next to the strange smooth long cylindrical shaped thing that buzzes when on end is twisted is an odd key. After a time of searching he finds a locked door or perhaps a locked trunk, or even a locked book that the key fits…

That is just one of MANY possibilities!

Zara, Sorry about the vibrator joke, I just couldn't resist. Please don't kill me!
Mutation at 8:17AM, March 8, 2008
(online)
Haha, I don't think Zara even knows what they are.
And Gin would be more likely to stick his hand in the mouth of a goat. Hehehe.

Besides, I'm sure Tara's drawer is better. Afterall, she dresses like a barmaid. XD

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
Kali at 8:49AM, March 11, 2008
(online)
o.O I never consider anyones comic character having those hidden in their draws… *shudders*…

Have any of the character's ever had wierd dreams if so what was it?

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Toshubi at 11:19PM, March 13, 2008
(online)
Kali
o.O I never consider anyones comic character having those hidden in their draws… *shudders*…

Toshubi: I tend to have nightmares of my family's death. So to answer your question… no.

Jessica: I had a dream about being chased by a tub of white frosting once.

Eri: I had one where I was underwater and didn't have to worry about breathing.

Lamika: Well… I've never had any dreams that I can remember. But I did over hear Advisor Toh talking in his sleep once… Something about wearing female underwear in public.

(The whole cast just stares at Lamika)
Kali at 6:46AM, March 17, 2008
(online)
Toshubi
Kali

Toshubi: I tend to have nightmares of my family's death. So to answer your question… no.

Jessica: I had a dream about being chased by a tub of white frosting once.

Eri: I had one where I was underwater and didn't have to worry about breathing.

Lamika: Well… I've never had any dreams that I can remember. But I did over hear Advisor Toh talking in his sleep once… Something about wearing female underwear in public.

(The whole cast just stares at Lamika)

Eve: You secretly harbour a dislike for Toh don't you Lady Snowblood?

Hati:“But ladies underwear are strangely comfortable and give quite good… support…”

Eve: O.o
Skol:“WTF!!!”
Fenrir:“…What have I brought into this world?!!”

Hati

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Mutation at 3:34PM, March 17, 2008
(online)
Oh! I've got one. n.n
These are just to whoever as the best answer.

Are there any goat people? Or goat ‘broken one’s?

Side note: Is ‘VRAAAAAAAAA!’ A cool sound effect or what?

*Thumbs up*

Also, what country/city is the hyooman ruins in the diseased lands?

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
Toshubi at 2:48AM, March 23, 2008
(online)
Mutation
Oh! I've got one. n.n
These are just to whoever as the best answer.

Are there any goat people? Or goat ‘broken one’s?

Side note: Is ‘VRAAAAAAAAA!’ A cool sound effect or what?

*Thumbs up*

Also, what country/city is the hyooman ruins in the diseased lands?

Hrmmm… Perhaps this one is best answered by Jessica.

Jessica: Well, there are goat furries, (Or also known as Capranonians.) they tend to be spread out among the Bovine, Deer, and Buffalo regions. Most furries view them as ill tempered and terrible gluttons. But I'm sure there are some nice ones out there… somewhere.

As for the sound effect, “VRAAAAAAAAAAA!” Uh… you'll need to ask the author.

Author: Well… It depends on what the sound effect is being used for. For a car reving up it's engine it's an awesome sound effect. But if it's being used to give sound to a horse galloping over stone covered streets, not so good.

The last one I'll give to Reiko.

Reiko: Well, I can't read the ancient runes and glyphs the hyoomans used to cast thier magic or record thier history, but I do remember one of the old translators deciphering one of the hyooman's old signs that was found at a cross road of one of the larger islands. My guess is that it must have been the name of the hyooman city before the Great Cataclysm because it doesn't make any sense to me…
“Seattle Bus Stop”
I know what “Stop” means, but what's a “bus”, and what's a “Seattle”? I'll tell you what I think it is. I think it was a check point that travelers had to stop at and be searched before being allowed to travel into the city's center. “Seattle” must be the hyooman word for “”traveler“, and ”bus“ must be the hyooman word for ”must“. So in our language the sign reads, ”Travelers Must Stop". I should have been an archeologyst.
Mutation at 8:51AM, March 23, 2008
(online)
What Mu says towards Jessica: I'm sure most of them are good, they just like their food and space!

As for the sound effect, I was going to use it for a screeching spider thing.

Mu at Reiko: (Hmnn… lets add fuel to the fire!)
Well, true, but what if were actually in middle of the city? Then I suppose they would use the same kind of sign for outside the ruling monarch's castle. Or perhaps right outside the collisuem of games?

However, I have to wonder what the people would do if they ever met a hu, I mean Hyooman.
Hehe… Hehehe!

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
MOrgan at 11:47PM, June 8, 2008
(online)
What would your characters do if they appeared in the Real World? (Our world, not the TV show, although that might be an interesting question as well.)
M.Organ Art - Adults Only! cartoons
M.Organ Extras - Adults Only! extras
Toshubi at 9:41PM, June 9, 2008
(online)
MOrgan
What would your characters do if they appeared in the Real World? (Our world, not the TV show, although that might be an interesting question as well.)

Well that would depend if they knew what the “real world” was or if they were just dumped here by mistake. Lets choose the “They know where they are” side.

Reiko: I'd grab up some hyooman artifacts that are still working and are small enough for me to carry back to the Canine Territories for study by our engineers and scholars.

Advisor Toh: I would find a way to conqure that world after I have conquered this one.

Eri: Well, I'd say that I'd look around a little… but I wouldn't want to stay there.

Jessica: I would find where the Evil One kept his bovine prisioners and I would free them! Shortly afterward, I'd build the first Bovine resistance and have the Evil One and all of his followers trampeled benieth our feet and gored with our horns!

Lamika: It would be my destiny to serve at my master's side as he took over the “real world”.

Raool: Hrmmm… Are there pretty females there? I would at least like to try out the “local flavors” before returning home. (If you know what I mean!)

Thobold: I'd have Raool taken in to be nutered. He needs to learn to keep that THING under control!

Raool: I find your sense of humor most disturbing Thobold.

Toshubi: What would I do?… I'd hunt down the bastard who decided to write my comic! He could have written a happy romace story, but NNNNNOOOooooo! He had to start the story off with my family being burned to death before my eyes and then have me have nightmares about it!! Why not a comedy!?!? HUH!? HUH!!? I'm gonna rend him limb from limb!!

Author: Oh would you look at the time! Gotta run. (Literaly!)
MOrgan at 1:18AM, June 10, 2008
(online)
Toshubi's I knew (more or less), Toh's I figured, Jessica surprised me a little.

I figured she would try to get the author to bring her mom back to life, although , as a joke the idea that she would want the Evil One ground up into hamburger did pop into my mind earlier today, but I never figured the answer would be along those lines.
supermathsbeaver at 3:22AM, June 20, 2008
(online)
What kind of puddings do you have in your world and what's your favourite?
GREEN BURGERS KILL PEOPLE!!!!!
Toshubi at 11:40PM, June 20, 2008
(online)
Toshubi: Uh, what?

Jessica Chocolate! It's the best flavor of pudding around!

Toshubi: Um… Jessica, what's pudding?

Jessica: What, you're kidding right? Where have you been living? Under a rock!?

Reiko: I'm on the same page as Toshubi here. What's pudding?

Jessica: Oh my Gia! You two have never had pudding? Well, we will need to fix this! We need all the basic ingredents here. We need surgar, flour, milk… uh… yeah, milk…

Toshubi: Whats wrong?

Jessica: Um… I'm not old enough to produce milk.

Reiko: I think I just lost my appetite.

Toshubi: Yeah… me too.

Jessica: Oh sure! You'd drink up when it came from my mom, but Jessica's milk isn't GOOD enough for you!

Toshubi: Ok, I'm leaving now. I've learned more than I wanted to EVER know about cooking!

supermathsbeaver
What kind of puddings do you have in your world and what's your favourite?
Mutation at 3:59PM, June 29, 2008
(online)
You know Toshubi, I think there is somewhere they eat mice during human times.

Also chocolate scorpians.

That aside! I have a question pounding in my head. Towards any of the main characters. If you were to go to some other world and meet humans, what would you think?

Now here is the secondary question, if you went to some other world and a met a human that didn't seem human and was being bullied, would you help them?

Now this will overrule your ‘are you a good person’ question that was near the beginning. So thing carefully characters of Toshubi-land!

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
Toshubi at 7:29PM, July 3, 2008
(online)
Mutation
You know Toshubi, I think there is somewhere they eat mice during human times.

Also chocolate scorpians.

That aside! I have a question pounding in my head. Towards any of the main characters. If you were to go to some other world and meet humans, what would you think?

Now here is the secondary question, if you went to some other world and a met a human that didn't seem human and was being bullied, would you help them?

Now this will overrule your ‘are you a good person’ question that was near the beginning. So thing carefully characters of Toshubi-land!

Toshubi: Well, I can't stand bullies. So yes I would step in and assist the victim. I've never seen a hyooman before, so depending on what they look like would infulence my reaction a bit. But as long as it didn't try to kill me, I'd help it.

Jessica: I… I don't know. So many hyoomans were loyal zelots to the Evil One's temple that I'd have to be warry. I mean… It is written that under the unholy symbol of the golden arches the Evil One boasts, “Over one billion sermoned.” Those churches ran seven days a week! Sacrificing bovine after bovine to their twisted rituals of feeding on bovine flesh! (Shivers!)

Toh: I would need more information Mutation. Perhaps the so called “victim” broke the law and his “bullies” were the local guard punishing it for that crime. Yes, not enough information to make a educated decision. Typical of a female to forget the details. (Waves hand at Mutation.)

Eri: Well… I'd feel bad for the poor thing, but I don't know if I would have the courage to stand up to whatever was bullying it. I mean… I've heard stories that hyoomans were enormous! They towered over our rodent ancesters. So whatever was bullying a hyooman must be even bigger!

Kei: If a hyooman doesn't have the courage to stand up for itself, then it doesn't deserve my respect. Phhtf!

Masato: I would have to say that I would try and help out the hyooman anyway I could. I may not have the courage, (Or be crazy) like Toshubi, But I would give it my best shot.

Toshubi: (Gives a flaming stare at Masato.)

Major Kohi: I'd kill the bullies and demand servitude from the hyooman! After all, I saved it's life! If I hadn't had stepped in, it would have died! So it owes me it's life! I'd make it teach me all it's magical secrets.

General Kai: Unfortunatly, this is where Advisor Toh and I have simular view points. Had the hyooman commited a crime? If so, is the bullies part of the hyooman justice practice. Lengends of the hyoomans have so many strange and exotic customs, that it's hard to say. (I DON'T share Toh's view that you “forgot” the details.)

Toh: I heard THAT general!

Tomo: Oi! That's a tuff question. I want to say yes… as long as it doesn't end with me splattered to the bottom of the bullie's shoe.

Kira: I'm gonna have to say that I just wouldn't get involved. I would go and see if I could help the poor thing out once the bullies had left. But I'm no good at fighting. I'm a lover, not a fighter. (Blushes and bats her eyelashes at Tomo.)

Reiko: Gee… I'd say that I'd do my best to help it. I might get killed in the process so I hope it would show some grief over my death. I've heard that hyoomans posessed great magical staves that would let out a massive thunder clap and whatever the staff was pointed at was destroyed!

Raool: Um… Would this hyooman thing be a female? If so I wouldn't hesitate to help her. It is a silver wolf's duty to uphold justice!

Thobold: Uh huh. And if the hyooman wasn't female..?

Raool: I'd still help it… perhaps it would be greatful and introduce me to some females.

Thobold: (Covers his face and shakes his head.)
MOrgan at 3:18AM, July 4, 2008
(online)
Raool, what would you do if it was female humans beating up a male human?
Kali at 3:59AM, July 5, 2008
(online)
Eh, a question from an AoS character.

Tieret Glaice: I will be holding a friendly ‘fighting’ competition in the not too distant future. If I was to send any of the Blade of Toshubi an invite to a tournament, would any of the characters graciously accept? :3

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Toshubi at 9:06PM, July 5, 2008
(online)
MOrgan
Raool, what would you do if it was female humans beating up a male human?

Raool: Uh… um…

Thobold: It seems you've stumped him.

Raool: No! I'm just thinking!

Thobold: Try not to hurt yourself.

Raool: …

Thobold: We're waiting.

Raool: Ok! OK! I-I would have to stop the bullying some how. I just don't know how, that's all.

Thobold: Nice one MOrgan. You almost made his brain freeze.
Toshubi at 9:16PM, July 5, 2008
(online)
Kali

Tieret Glaice: I will be holding a friendly ‘fighting’ competition in the not too distant future. If I was to send any of the Blade of Toshubi an invite to a tournament, would any of the characters graciously accept? :3

Author: Well, I'd say that these likely would. (Advisor Toh, Lamika, General Kai, Major Kohi, Toshubi, Reiko, Masato, Raool, Thobold, Neko, Jullia, Tak, Tatyana, General Tso, Angel, Shadow, ect…) On the other hand, these may not. (Kei, Jessica, Eri, Tomo, Kira, Lee, Rachel, Sadie, Myla, Kumisha, Kiki, Betsy, Penny, Clair,ect…)

See a bunch of names you don't recognize? That's ok, I haven't introduced them in the story yet.
Kali at 1:18AM, July 12, 2008
(online)
To all characters- If you found a young child wondering around on it's own (apparently lost with no parents in sight), what would you do?

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Toshubi at 10:23PM, July 12, 2008
(online)
Kali
To all characters- If you found a young child wondering around on it's own (apparently lost with no parents in sight), what would you do?

Toshubi: Well, I'd try and help him or her find it's parents. I'd try to clam him or her down and let them know that they are safe for the moment and see if he or she was injured. If I couldn't locate the parents or if I were to find that they'd been killed, I'd take the youth to a safe location like a village or city. I'm having enough trouble keeping one youth alive as it is.

Jessica: (Gives Toshubi an icy glare.)

Reiko: I think you're doing pretty good playing “daddy” Toshubi. It's kinda like ridding a bike isn't it? Once you've done it, you can pick it up again rather quickly.

Toshubi: My occupation isn't really one that is family oriented Reiko. The child's life would be in a constant state of danger, like Jessica.

Jessica: I don't feel like I'm in danger.

Toshubi: That's when you are most vulnerable, when you feel safe.

Masato: Hey can I have a turn?

Toshubi, Jessica, and Reiko: NO!!

Reiko: But you're not going to let anything happen to her, I can tell. (Smirks)

Toshubi: As long as I'm alive, or close enough to her to protect her. I can't be everywhere at once Reiko.

Jessica: Hey, I'm not helpless you know! I know how to use a knife!

Toshubi: There's a difference between using a knife for cooking and fighting.

Jessica: But it cuts just the same!

Toshubi: Go ahead, try to mark me with this marking pen.

Jessica: (Takes the cap off.)

Toshubi: (Quickly snags the marker from Jessica's hands and gives her a solid knock on the horns with the butt of the pen.)

Jessica: OW!

Toshubi: (Tosses the pen back to Jessica.) I rest my case.

Masato: (Sneaks into the foreground.) I'd try and find the kid's parents. If it was hungry I would offer it some of my rations and water. I'd do my best to help the kid out. (I've never been a father, so I don't have Toshubi's experience.)

Advisor Toh: If the child is female, I'd collect her up. After all, Lamika has a very dangerous job and it's good to have a “back up plan”. If the child was male… I'd just leave it be. It's parents should be able to find it sooner or later.

Lamika: I'd show it mercy and kill it, unless I could see a use for it.

Major Kohi: I can't stand wailing children. If it could keep it's mouth shut I'd let it live, otherwise I'm putting it out of my misery!

General Kai: Children deserve protection. If it has potential, the child could be inlisted into the military. Otherwise, I would have it taken to the nearest orphanage where it can get the proper care it needs.

Jullia: I would teleport it away. Children always get into everything.

Kira: Aw! I'd try and help it find it's mommy. If that wasn't possible… Well… I guess I'd try and take care of it. Of course… it would be nice if the kid had a good father figure too. (Looks at Tomo.)

Tomo: Um… yeeah! I think I'd look harder for the kid's parents.

Raool: I would be most happy to have zee child in my presence. Females just can't resist a male with a cute child in tow.

Thobold: What!? This is a kid we're talking about! Not some tool for you to use to pick up females!

Raool: I wouldn't forget zee kid you ideeot! I would also teach it how to win over zee famales too.

Thobold: And if the kid is a female?

Raool: Then I'd teach her never to give in to a males charms. I don't want my daughter becoming some cheap slut.

Thobold: (Rubbing his temples.) I give up! I'd try to do my best to care for the kid untill I found someone more qualified to care for it.

Tak: I would have the child travel with me and pass on my healing knowledge to it as we traveled. It's good to have an assisstant.

Tatyana: If it doesn't scream too much I wouldn't mind having it hang around. Otherwise I'd take it to a city or village.

Neko: I would bring it to the training center and begin it's training in Toh's private army right away.

Juamba: I would bring it back to the village and have it become part of the tribe.
confusedsoul at 8:52AM, July 20, 2008
(offline)
Toshubi
Kali

Author: Well, I'd say that these likely would. (Advisor Toh, Lamika, General Kai, Major Kohi, Toshubi, Reiko, Masato, Raool, Thobold, Neko, Jullia, Tak, Tatyana, General Tso, Angel, Shadow, ect…) On the other hand, these may not. (Kei, Jessica, Eri, Tomo, Kira, Lee, Rachel, Sadie, Myla, Kumisha, Kiki, Betsy, Penny, Clair,ect…)

See a bunch of names you don't recognize? That's ok, I haven't introduced them in the story yet.

Oh man. I see some busy times ahead for AoS 0_0

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon