Amazing Superteam

The new forum for Amazing Superteam
bongotezz at 7:26PM, July 15, 2007
(offline)
Well, you guy probablly noticed some changes to the my comic site. I created a cover for the current story line. Check it out. It's way back at the beginning as well as on the home page. I am now using the home page option. Still working on it so bear with me while i get it looking nice and making it useable. Feel free to give me feedback on the home page but please dont just say it sucks. if it sucks and you hate it please tell me why you hate it and why it sucks. And guess what? I started using forums too. post away. chat etc. so i bet you're wondering why i have made these changes. I am closing down www.bscomics.com in favor of drunkduck.com. it's simple really. bscomics.com costs me money to operate and it's very limited in capabilities. I can't make forums there, there's no comments and i have to maintain all the links between the comics pages myself. i usually miss something somewhere. since i can do everything that bscomics.com can here and a lot more DD wins. besides having the comic in 2 places was splitting the hits. I'll be taking the site down in the next day or two and posting links to this site so people can get their updates of superteam. not sure how long that site will be up. i think billing is next month. ok enjoy the comics.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:25AM
bongotezz at 12:08PM, July 16, 2007
(offline)
I finally got most of the changeover from bscomics.com to DD and the hits have gone up a bunch along with ranking. i even cancelled the bscomics.com account. it will end in 30 days then be no more. and i like haing my own message boards even though no one posted here yet. :)
SteveMyers22 at 10:50AM, July 20, 2007
(offline)
Ok, so here's a pretty stupid question on my part … how did you do the homepage thing? I've seen the option to turn the homepage on in the control panel but don't quite know what to do after that, and I'd kind of like to give Superchum a homepage maybe.

:)
– Steve Myers, Creator of The Adventures of Superchum on Drunk Duck, and at Superchum.com

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon