Al De Baran

"A player without a game is like a pimp without a ho." - dunno who said it
Lewa at 7:19AM, Aug. 9, 2007
(offline)
This thread is about… online Video games! But not p2p games. maybe pay once and then its f2p but whatever. I mostly created this thread because I want more games I can play without a credit card, So please, if you know any good f2p games, post them here.

Also, please keep private servers out of this thread. I don't know what drunk duck's rules are regarding them, if they have such rules, but personally, i'd rather not have people post about them.

which means PM me them.

Good f2p games I have/know about

Fiesta: http://www.outspark.com/?src=BL&kyd&agp=468x60&cm=fiestacbt2&lp=10000
Actually.. you know… I think this game is still in closed beta, but I got in it, it's free and.. well, whatever.
=============================================================
Granado Espada: http://ge.iahgames.com/en/
GE is a pretty cool mmorpg. Instead of playing with one character, you control three characters. your “party” of three characters is known as a “family.” There are five clases your characters can be. Fighters typically serve as the front line of attack for any party. Musketeers are a powerful ranged class able to deal extensive damage to grounded or flying enemies. Wizards are a magical class able to use both offensive and defensive magic. Scouts are quick healers and battle assistants. and Elementalists are purely offensive magic users.
GE is still in Open Beta.
Gunbound: http://gunbound.ijji.com/
If you don't know what gunbound is, then go back under your rock.
FlyF.F.: Fly For Fun: http://flyff.gpotato.com/

I'm pretty sure this is well known, so i won't say anything about it.
==============================================================
WarRock: http://warrock.net/

WarRock is basically a war over a rock, or a meteorite to be exact. Anyway, its a FPS thats actually pretty fun. There is a Close Quarter Combat(CQC) zone which has small maps and no vehicles and one team is trying to blow up a certain point(s). the next zone is Urban Ops. UO maps are bigger than CQC, but can still be pretty small. UO also has land vehicles like tanks, trucks, motorcycles and other ground type vehicles. The last zone is Battle Group, which happens to be my favorite. BG maps are the largest, but BG also shares a couple maps with UO. there are four maps specifically meant for air combat. Air vehicles are A-10 warthog(jet) F15(i think thats what it is), Rafale(jet), two different blackhawks(helicopter). one has rockets controlled by the pilot, and the other has miniguns controlled by passengers. then there is the md500 which is a small overly sensitive helicopter. They have a minigun and rocket launcher thing controlled by the pilot.
The only bad thing about warrock is that there are ALOT of bugs. Random crashes, falling through maps, punkbuster kicking you for no reason, bomb glitches. but if you ignore them then the game can actualy be pretty fun. Also when you buy wepons with the ingame currency you can only have them for a month at the longest, then you have to buy them again.

although WarRock is F2P it is also P2P. if you are a f2p user, then you can only create rooms with an option of 2 maps in each battle zone. you cannot rename your rooms, you cannot lock your rooms. you do not have access to all of the weapons, and you do not have the fifth and sixth, if there is a sixth, weapon slots.

if you are a p2p user then you get all of that, you ahve access to all maps, plus up to 50% exp bonus. (levels in this game make it so you have to be a certain level before you can buy some weapons)

=================================================================

Pachelbel is everywhere, man! I'm going crazy, man! Oh, man!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JdxkVQy7QLM

What makes humans separate from animals..?

Our stupidity.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:25AM
HeeroYui at 7:03PM, Aug. 9, 2007
(online)
Here's like 13 in one.

www.ijji.com

>.>
“How could I give trust, when I can't even trust myself…?”

Vincent Swiftstrike
Lewa at 8:23PM, Aug. 9, 2007
(offline)
yeah, but almost all of ijji's stuff either sucks or is unattractive.

Our stupidity.
HeeroYui at 11:43PM, Aug. 9, 2007
(online)
You didn't say they had to be good. Lol. But GunZ is good. xP. Actually, it's awsome, very very awsome.

Well, I already think I showed you my brother's RO server. And PSO… Umm… Lets see…

That's all I can really think of. /swt

Vincent Swiftstrike
HeeroYui at 1:25PM, Aug. 11, 2007
(online)
Well, I know so Play then free to play. Like, StarCraft. (Then you can crack it if you lose the disk.) Counter Strike Source, (This is so great, lol…)

Hrm, Battlezone II. It's sort of like a Command and Conquer game, but first person! Which means, Your a unit, AND a commander. However, it has alot of bugs in it…. Like, Hover tanks hover off the ground, yet fast moving ones can fly, and I mean, you can litteritly make the move farther from the ground, and closer… If you can maintain the way your looking at the ground right. It's simply looking down at the ground, and backing up faster then gravity takes you down, which is quite slow. But anyways, unlike C&C. You use Biometal Pools as Currency, and you have something as a Recycler, this is your main building, if this is destroyed, you are almost pretty much DONE for. The Recycler is the base, and unless you destroy theirs, it is game over. A base just cannot Operate without a recycler. For Scavangers are made from them, Scavangers is what you need for Currency. The deploy on Biometal pools, and give you 1 scrap every 2 seconds. (This game the highest building price is 100, for a building, and an upgraded unit, with custom set weapons, costs 105. So these are very very important.) Pretty much, anyone who has the most scrap pools and defends them best at the start as the upper hand at first. However, good co-operation with your team. (Of either Players, or your AI units. As the attack, and dodge themselves, and try their best to protect you, which they do a bad job at in crowded parts of the map… Or pretty much always, but they do help.)

You can enter inside almost all buildings you create. (Weither they have a use or not, if as a pilot, they provide cover for the pilots, where they can snipe free tanks and such before even being spotted, or shoot large mounts of rockets at buildings, and damage them before you can be spotted. Pilots are the easiest, to kill. Yet they kill things the easiest, you snipe a tanks windsheild, and kill the pilot inside the tank, the tank becomes offline, and available to the next person who picks the tank up, woot! Stealing free tanks, when you can then destroy for scrap if you want to. Scrap works the same as Biometal, it's currency, just laying on the feild. Scavangers deploy on Biometal feilds, scrap is “scavanged” by scavangers, this is quicker way to gain money, but no exactly infinite unlike the pools. As Scrap gives you 5 scrap points. Deployed Scavangers can also be upgraded, to instead of getting 1 scrap every 2 seconds, to 1 scrap every second, and if you have four or more deployed Scavangers that are all upgraded. This turns into 2 scrap in one second. This is domination, you get money SO fast, you CANNOT spend it all. If you do, it refills in like 5 seconds! I'll make this simplier though. Deployed Scavangers turn into buildings, as they are then called Extractors. I'll remember then when I explain the game again next time. This is just the basic of just gaining money, this game is large!! The Recycler holds 40 scrap for you at the start of the game. And you start off with 40 scrap. Please, PLEASE Build two scavangers at the start… Building anything else online, and you already lost. You cannot get your money back. It takes like 30 seconds to get 1 scrap back. By that time, the other people could have a army advancing at your base, and have all the scrap pools on the map, except the one you start off with… Extractors hold 20 scrap as well, so every pool = you can hold more cash. Scavangers also hold 20 scrap, but it's to reduce cost of tanks and buildings. Not so you can buy stuff you shouldn't be able to buy.

Also, in some large maps, scavangers are modified to hold 40 scrap apparently on diffrent kinds of maps. Though, I don't own these maps, so I don't know.

Pretty big for just one lil unit that collects money eh? Well, the constructer. It moves slow, it builds things. And please don't go near it as a pilot. There are two teams, ISDF: Humans, Scions: Aliens… Which were once humans. I won't explain why, play single player yourself. It's quite good actually. Err, anyways, constructers are slow walker with big feet, so when you're a pilot, and in their way, they tend to err… Squish you, and that takes alot of health from a pilot, if not, can kill them. And pilots do not have alot of health, two shots from the weakest vehical weapon,… Or maybe 3, and they are dead! Though, it is hard to see and aim at them, humans are so damn tiny in this game, it's a big advantage to spy on other's bases! Anyways, the constructer builds things, you tell it where to build, and it takes money BEFORE it builds, but the build is almost instant… It's just the time it takes for the damn machines to travel where you want stuff to be built!

You can control also buildings in the game! Well, only two types of buildings, which is the ISDF Gun tower, which has two plasma turrets mounted on them, and they hurt, and the Scion's Arc tower. Which is basicly a huge tower with a floating eye ball. That zaps you, does more, more accurate, farther range, and shoots 3~5 bolts of arc streams at you, however. They have a delay when shooting, Guntowers are constant “Bam bam bam bam bam bam.” So they are harder to kill, unless you can out range them.

Power: ISDF and the Scion team's have diffrent kinds of power. ISDF's power is just like C&C. You make power plants, if not enough power, whole base goes down, and only few builings work… Except in BattleZone II. When power goes down, nothing, except the recycler works! Recyclers are cool… they take up no power! T.T

Anyways, the Scion's power is much more diffrent, each building has it's OWN power. It's called a lung, which looks like a giant blue energized light bulb attached to the building. Lungs automaticly add cost to the buildings. A scion's base has not much fear of power outage, because they can't! Lungs can be destroy. But I would rather destroy… 1… 2… 3… Power plants to take out a whole base, then go up to every buildiing, shooting this light bulb thing, when I would be better off killing the building anyways! Only shooting lungs that are attached to spires seem worthy, as the ungs die 3~4 times faster, but the building doesn't fall. And Lungs cost 20 scrap to replace… Not a big fee, however, it can make it easier to rush in, and destroy a base… If you're smart.

Enough about the teams, bases and all that. It's time to talk about…

Weapons:

Minigun: Your classic everyday machine gun, it doesn't pack a punch, but it does have alot of ammo. Range: 100 M

Chaingun: This weapon hurts. It peirces the health of Low armor enemies. It does twice the amount of damge of mini gun, but has half the ammo. Range: 120 M

Laser: Cold fusion laser, instant hit, does alot of damage to low armored vehicals… But not so much for anything high, it is useless. It has a big delay when shot, for most vehicals, it has enough ammo, actually. I think every ship. But it is terrible if you need to fight more then one enemy. Unless you are very precise at aiming. Range: 150 M

Blast: A much much much more deadly laser, with just as much delay. It's so power, it can two hit some ships. Mostly low armor ships, and three hit medium armored ships. (Or four hit, if your unlucky.) It's not worth using against heavy enemies though. You may need a combination for that. But your ammo won't last long. Range: 150 M

Ion gun: Much like the mini gun, but more ammo, and holy crap. Low armor ships must BOW down to this gun… It does not harm medium armor types to well, but it still harms them quite alot for how much ammo it contains. Attempting to kill Scavangers, buildings… Anything with high armor or very high armor… You will be sitting forever, it cannot peirce high armor or very high armored… Err, anything. Range: 100 M

Ion gun 2: This shoots twice as slow, does twice the damage, still can't hurt high armor +. Range: 150M

Shadow missle: These things hurt, shoot far, and follow you stealthly, the one down fall is, the weaker the enemy, the stronger that enemy is to you. They take longer to lock on, but a stronger enemy, is closer to an instant lock on. Make sure you aim them so they will travel to HIT what you target. It can target buildings, and is incredibly useful to taking down unit turrets, and ISDF Gun towers. For they out range them. Spires… If you're skilled enough. (Cannot be used on pilots) Targetting range: 200M, traveling range: Unlimited

Tag: This gun is neat. You shoot little tracer rounds, two to be exact. And you begin firing off tiny powerful lasers that automaticly for you. Tracer rounds is unlimited, Does a nice amount of damage, no matter the armor type except very high, and buildings. Maybe power plants. But I would not suggest it. Range: 100 M

ST-Stab: It's a little on the weak side, but it's good for all type of ships, and all buildings. Range: 150

SP-Stab: Much stronger version of ST-Stab. This has still a nice amount of ammo too. It hurts all types of ships horribly! It may have a slight bit slow shooting then ST, but dammmnnnn well worth it! Extracters will die in a manner of 15 seconds tops to this weapon! It usualy takes a little less then a minute! Recyclers also recive heavy damage from this weapon, but from it's high health, it isn't noticable that much.

Plasma: It's abit weaker then SP-Stab, and stronger then ST-stab. It shoots as fast as ST-stab too. However, it's a big farking bullet! It's not built for exact power. You get hit once, your opponent's vehical usually gets turnned by the force of the impact, and constant shooting, constant direct targets, an enemy will die easily, for they will be unable to move! Guntowers shoot this weapon. Range: 150

Motar: This is basicly a gernade shot from the tank that explodes on impact, splash damage is weak. but it hits a large radius. If it hits something, it does alot of damagee. This thing shoots up like a normal gernade would, not like a straight shot gun. Range: Based on how far you shoot it.

MDM Motar: This is basicly ment for “Manual Dentonation Motar” It's like the other motar, except this one detonates when you click the fire button, weither you just launched it… Which means it blows up in your face, or weither it has been on the ground for 10 minutes. You can shoot up to four to detonate at once by holding the fire button when the first one shoots. And then click the fire button again to detonate them all at once. These bounce off of buildings… So don't try it… I learned that the hard way. Range: Wherever it lands.

Plasma Cannon: Do not mistake this for a plasma thingy, this is weak. But shoots incredibly fast. Damaging high armored + Is so weak. Run if any case then. Same for shooting buildings.

M-curtain (Magic Curtain) This is a mind type weapon. And I love it. So much. And weapon made out of an Flying projectile, except Shadow missle, (Plasma, Sp-stab. Mortars even.) Will bounce BACK. Not exactly back, but it bounces away, it creates a dome sheild like thing, that stays there on time based. Won't fade for any reason. So handy when destroying Gun towers. Radius: 25 M

Mine: It's a mine. You touch it, and it explodes. Well. Teamates and you it will not blow up on. Radius: When they touch it.

Magnetic Mine: This pretty much places vehicals nearby get absorbed and stuck in it's place. Handy when running away, are making a target move still to hit them with a power ful weapon.
Radius: 25 M

Solar Flare: This is mine, that when placed, two seconds later, a pillar of fire rises up for about 5 seconds. It's funny when it's placed on walls, instead of it shooting fire upwards, it gets shot SIDEways. Does 1/3 damage to teamates/you when your touching it. Neat huh? Length: 5 seconds.

Blink: Hold the fire button, and teleport away in a ‘blink’ of an eye. Range: Your sight range.

Rocket: A small moving thing, that makes a big boom. Range: 100 M

FAF Missles: Fire and forget missles, they sort of lock onto the target, but it is quite weak. I find it great for hitting airborn targets, especilly when they are out of range. Range: 120 M Chase range: 150 M

Plasma stream. It's a stream full of plasma, think of it as a flame thrower type weapon. Does lots of damage, but hard to use. Takes out extracters quick, but leaves you with no ammo left when the job is done. Range: 50 M.

Arc Cannon: The weapon the Spire tower for Scion uses, range is put down a little though. Range: 150 M, Shoots 2~4 times.

Arc stream: Very deadly weapon, but very close range. The range slowly increases, and it's mostly ment for buildings, as hitting units is incredibly, hard, but incredibly effective. Range: Increases the longer the gun is held.

Quill: Shoots whole bunch of small pellets, the more that hit, the heavier the damage, Range: 100M (Weak damage)

Fang: Much stronger then the quill, with the same ammunition, aimed right, close enough, This can ONE HIT tanks. Range: 100M (Weak damage)

Pulse: Basic Pilot weapon. Weakest thing in the game. Be glad it at least regenerates ammo fast, or else it would have no use at all. Range: 150M

Sniper: This thing can 1 hit kill tanks by shooting the pilots. Shoot the lighted up dot on your Scope, and make sure you can see the windsheild of the ship. You cannot snipe the pilot from behind the armor, which is the back of the tank. This only works for Hover tanks, as land tanks do not have a snipable windsheild. Turrets are snipeable before deployed,/deploying.

Mag: This weapon is weak, and strong. It depends how much you charge it. A tiny poke, taking up like no ammo at all. To a super charged shot that can destroy and ONE hit buildings!

Range: Depending on charge, 100~200M

Rocket: It shoots rockets. Range 150

Bazooka: for the ISDF, it shoots four individual weak rockets (Each rocket per shot) And restores energy quite nicely. For Scion, they have a diffrent one as it shoots many multiple balls. This one does more damage, but you have to be far much closer.

Booster: For the pilot, launches them high up into the air. You can use it again if you pick another one up, or go back inside a ship.

Gernades: They're like mortars, except you only get, restores when you pick up more or go inside a ship. They do more damage.

Bomb: For one player mode only. You set a bomb in certain missions, or get bombs. There's one mission where you get a bomb, just because it's the most useless thing to give you, you have to walk through a whole canyon without getting detected by hundreds of tanks, guarding towers, and turrets from the Scion. So scary. One hit and your dead.

Popper: This thing, you target the enemy with the T key, I'll explain what that does later. And fire the weapon. The shot will go 50M where you fire it torwards, it will stop in midair, and very quickly in a flash charge torwards where the enemy is. The target must be within 150M during the whole process. Range: 150 M for target, 100M for real attack.

Ressin: Some goo thing, it hurts. Range: Wherever it lands.

Jax: This thing shoots little balls from behind you, it's an attack that comes from behind your ship. Perfect when running, you can deal lots of quick lethal damage to your prusuiters.

Sonic Blast: It's a slow projectile, but dang does it hurt if it hits. It hits the enemy, and pushes them back, turnning them. Not so much for land tanks though. Range: 100M

Sonic Wave: This thing is harmless. But bounces off projectiles, except for mini, chain. Etc back when it's fired. It can also easily push tanks out of the way. Which on a deathmatch, can send them into a flamming pit of acid, or lava easily. And those are very painful deaths! Range: 50M, next to unlimited ammo.

Arc mine: Places a mine on the ground that shoots Arc cannons at enemies until time runs out, or destroyed. Range: 100 M.

Pummel: Basicly, like quill and fang, but for the gun slot. Shoots faster, does damage closer, but doesn't spread out as much. Does less damage then them both, but doesn't take near as much ammo. Range: 100 M.

There's a couple others, but I can't remember them all.

The god weapons:

What are the god weapons? Well, they are simply weapons made for fun by the creators, though. Not in the real maps. (Except one which I will say) These weapons are cheap, and dominate.

Rave (AKA, Techno gun): This is a powerful thing. It's like a rainbow plasma, while shooting, it plays a techno beat. And it has a DAMN LOUD EXPLOSION WHEN IT IMPACTS SOMETHING LIKE IT WAS A DRUM BEAT!! Range: 150

Fountain: This is a mine, it shoots up purple beams which lock on a target, RAIDLY smacking you, you are dead within a second and a half if you are caught in this. Your tank will explode, and your pilot will die after from the splash damage of the VERY same attack! Range: Anything within a 200 M radius. Even yourself.

“Da Bomb!”: Well, why would something be called this? Lets see. I'll make it simple.

It blows up everything

E
v
e
r
y
t
h
i
n
g

On the ENTIRE MAP!! And the team that deploys it wins be default, It blows up EVERYTHING on that map, Nothing survives NOTHING You got 30 seconds to either say a prayer, get a snack, And watch the end of the planet. When it is placed, you will hear a robotic voice say: “Thirty seconds before detonation, start.” You will have a countain on the screen. And then when it reaches 00:00:00… Goodbye, cruel world, good bye cruel glaxy, goodbye, god!

Radius: The entire godamn universe!!!

Hmm. I think that's enough ranting for now. :o

Vincent Swiftstrike
HeeroYui at 1:26PM, Aug. 11, 2007
(online)
Godamn!!!! That's a huge fucking post, I didn't even realize it! O.O

Vincent Swiftstrike
HeeroYui at 1:19AM, Aug. 12, 2007
(online)
Well, I'm bored… So back to more ranting about the game!

Ships:

Pilot, they enter ships. And they die easily. But they are so small, they don't come up on radar cause the radar is only based on heat signals. That means weak ships are harder to track on the radar. Pilots are so weak, they don't come on the radar at all.

Pilots are deadly snipers when they hide in the water. (And you sink in the water just as you sink in air. And you can't see through the surface of the water. Above or below.) As they can still snipe you. And ships do not sink in water. Unless they are land vehicals. And most land vehicals tend to take damage fast and quick if they are too deep in water.

There's the ISDF Pilot, and the Scion Pilot. They are both the same. Except diffrent looks. Scion pilots tend to be darker, and blend in more. So I like them better. The fact they look cool also. :D

Scout (ISDF) The ISDF Scout has low armor, but moves fast. It can carry a nice load of weapons, Guns, missles, and mines. Thee weapon mounts for a basic start off ship is quite good. Cost: 50, 60 with upgrades.

Scout (Scion): This thing is weaker then the ISDF Scout, it dies faster. But moves a small bit faster, and it's tinier, which makes it slightly harder to hit. It has more attack power, it has a cannon slot, special slot. And a sheild slot… I really don't know what kind of Scion ship that DOESN'T have a sheild slot, out of the Empty Scion scout. So I'm not sure if that counts as a slot or not. >.> Cost: 45, 60 with upgrades.

Empty Scout (ISDF): The empty scout is for Multiplayer games online only. It costs 20 Scrap, Basicly, it's a ship that Pilots can go into for cheap. Only has a gun slot, has less health then the normal scout. Cost: 20, 60 with upgrades (Not worth it… Trust me…)

Empty Scout (Scion): 20 Same things goes for the ISDF one. Less health, which means it dies fast… And only has a cannon slot, the only Scion thing that does NOT have a sheild slot… I think. Maybe the Mauler too, but that's later. Cost: 20, 60 with upgrades ( ‘' ’' ‘' ’' ‘' )

Tank: The tank is a good ship. For almost any part of the game. For it’s mass amount of weaponry it can hold. It has a cannon slot, a gun slot, a motar slot (I know that's the name of a weapon, but that's what it's called…) And a special slot. It has medium armor, and medium movement. Most people use this for a looong period in the game, and build up mass armies of these. They can dominate, and are terrifying in numbers. Cost: 55, 65 with upgrades.

Senetry: This thing is deadly with the Ion gun. It gets a x2 Power boost with the Ion gun, and shoots 1.5x faster with it. Weither it's Ion Gun or Ion Gun II. These things are made to destroy low armored ships, and are a fair fight with their good movements speed, but low armor. Think of it as a ISDF Scout, with dominating power from it. Has gun mount, and sheild mount. Cost: 55, 60 with upgrades.

Warrior: Think of this as the ISDF Tank. They are quite even with each other, that is until the Warrior gets a sheild, then the battle is mostly going to the Warrior. It has a cannon mount, gun mount, special mount, and sheild mount. Cost: 55(or maybe 60…) 65 With upgrades.

MSL Scout: This is basicly a scout made with missles. The other scout holds a missle mount too, what's the diffrence? This thing shoots TWO missles at once, Doubeling the damage, with no extra ammo cost. It has a ammo boost for Missles a well And even though it double shoots missles, it has a power boost for missle type weapons as well. Has a missle and special mount. Cost: 45, 55 with upgrades.

Scavanger: Already explained.

Turret (ISDF): Tureets deploy when stood still on AI mode. And they have a powerboost in gun type weapons. I think of them more as a building really, that's mobile, cause they sit there all day. They shoot 150 M no matter what the weapon is. ISDF Turret starts off with Mini gun. It can be upgraded. Cost: 40, 45 with upgrades.

Turret (Scion) Same thing, except it starts off with Ion gun 2. That sucks, really, they cannot hit anything… Unless it sits there taking the hits. However, get hit by them, god it hurts. So unless you make alot, enemies can easily take em.

Jackel/Mtr Bike: This thing is the fastest ship. Besides the mauler, mauler matches it's speed, but it's a land thing, not nearly as mobile. Jackel is the weakest ship, yet. It's the HARDEST to take down. It moves. Freaking, fast. You see it and it's practicly gone. They have the Motar slot only. Which means they can pummel you with far range, without worrying about getting hit, unless you snipe them. Skilled people will know now to just sit then and shoot all day, your suppose to keep moving! They're the easiest to snipe when they stand still, as you can even snipe BEHIND the tank. Their armor is that low, and so are their health. A skilled person in these. Can practicly SOLO a whole base! Though, it would take a long time… Cost: 40, 45 with upgrades.

Support truck: This is a tank that repairs ships and buildings with a green beam. Also touching it slowly heals you, though, not as fast. The healing process is slow. It also recovers your ammo. So having these in armies are very important. They are a land vehical, but are quite light weight, and travel at a decent rate. Players cannot enter these. Cost: 50.

Healer: Scion version of the support truck. Except it looks weirder, and seems to be a little lighter, cause it flied farther when hit. Has a blue beam, but works the exact same. Players cannot pilot. Cost: 50.

Archer: These things are annoying. Players cannot pilot these, they fly. When you order them to attack something, they deploy somewhere, usually on a cliff, and shoot up to 400 M away at a base, doing insane damage. They are so weak though, that a pilot can shoot them down and stop them. It would be slow. Sometimes, you HAVE to be a pilot as people just suck to put them out of bounds where your tank cannot get up. Cost: 65, no extra cost for upgrades, (which actually makes it weaker)

Bomber: ISDF Can only get one of these, you get a free one when you build a bomber bay. They go, and bomb a place, usually taking out a few units, and possiply a building, or leaving a building just barely standing. Unless it's the recycler. The bomber has low HP, But is high in the air, so it's difficult to hit it… Thing flies quite fast too, you can probally go the same speed, except you have to dodge terrain left and right. So you'll most likely use it. Gets destroyed if the bomber bay does so also. Cost: 70.

Tug (ISDF)/Hauler (Scion): These things are made for pulling vehicles, and boxes around. When you need land ships to cross a river, or something, you use these. As they lift a ship up, and pull it away with ease until you drop it. You can also order them to carry you, but telling them where to go if you do that is a little hard, cause you can barely turn while doing so. I usually use them to carry constructers over rivers so I can build there. There is no diffrence in the Tug and Hauler, just diffrent name and looks. Cost: 30.

Service Pod: This basicly heals Ammo and ships Hull depending on what's needed the most. Can be pulled by a tug/hauler too. Though, sort of useless to make them just to haul something somewhere when it could just be easily used by the enemy. Cost: 2.

I'm done ranting for now, again.

Vincent Swiftstrike
Raganui at 10:29AM, Aug. 17, 2007
(offline)
I know a couple. For pay once games, there is Neverwinter Nights if you like those types of games, which I do. For completely free I have tried 2 Moons. It's a game from Acclaim and it is good so far. I also have a ROSE Online server in my list, send me a PQ if you want the link to it.
Met hats, for when you really need some defense. Also makes good shields.
HeeroYui at 2:09PM, Aug. 17, 2007
(online)
Oooh, I seen my brother play Rose Online before. Looked kinda good, but more like another click click, nothing Unique like Ragnarok.

Vincent Swiftstrike
Lewa at 3:01PM, Aug. 17, 2007
(offline)
oh yea, completely forgot about R.O.S.E…. 2 Moons looks too much like a complete level grind. And tell me more about neverwinter nights, because i'm too lazy to look for info myself.

Our stupidity.
HeeroYui at 5:13PM, Aug. 17, 2007
(online)
Ever heard of D&D? (Dungeons and Dragons) It's sort of like that… It's a roleplaying game where you basicly choose what you do, the slightest action you do effects everything around you.

Honestly, it's boring at the start. I mean, the battles. (Unless you are talking about number 2, I haven't seen it yet) But the farther you go, the quicker you'll gonna have to click, and the sharper you will have to think, one slightest that's not good on the situation, or best for the situation rather, can make you come to your doom.

Considering, like a real battle, you would probally have only seconds to think.

Vincent Swiftstrike
Raganui at 1:14AM, Aug. 18, 2007
(offline)
Actually it depends on if you play the campaign or if you actually go play online. Online can be vastly different. It should also be noted that many people hate the original campaign and play NWN for the expansions and online servers.

NWN also uses 3.0 rules instead of 3.5. It's been modified to work for the computer, so some skills, spells, and feats are removed or changed.
HeeroYui at 2:20AM, Aug. 18, 2007
(online)
Yeah. I didn't really Play Never Winter nights. I'm just like “Wow… This game just doesn't fit me…” I'm more of the usual push buttons constantly kind of person, not click……. click…… click……. So on.

Like Megaman ZX, one of my favourite buttons, you don't push a button for HALF A SECOND And you can easily be screwed over. :3

Vincent Swiftstrike
Raganui at 10:30PM, Aug. 18, 2007
(offline)
Like I said, NWN is fun if you like more of that type instead of button mashing.
HeeroYui at 1:01AM, Aug. 19, 2007
(online)
I can see how it can be fun easily. But I am more so of the button mashing quick paced type of guy. Like I said, in Megaman ZX. You ALWAYS have to push buttons, it's that fast pace.

PSO on the other hand, I like those type of games too, it isn't exactly button mashing. But sometimes you just got think fast, especilly in Ultimate mode, the game IS fast paced. And the final boss is even worse, especilly on ultimate mode. On his second form, you moves outside of the area, which is a complete circle. He will just move outside the borders of it, usually takes 5~10 seconds for him to stop moving. Ultimate mode, he can move around the entire circle in 2 seconds!

And it's a big circle. x_X

Uhm, anyways. Yeah… XD

Vincent Swiftstrike
Highwind017 at 4:35AM, July 3, 2008
(online)
Hmm…Battlezone II sounds interesting…Ive got neverwinter nights but im not a fan of it now…
HeeroYui at 7:18PM, July 3, 2008
(online)
I quit Battle Zone II long ago.

Awesome idea. However, too many jerks on, not many people on. And they're all in clans, and most haven't dropped balls yet. -.-

Vincent Swiftstrike
Ender517 at 5:54PM, Oct. 3, 2008
(offline)
Check out The S4 League. It's a pretty fun third person shooter. You have three weapons and a skill. The weapons can be rifles, a shotgun like revolver, snipers, swords, sentries and hp giving/taking weapons.

The skills I knew before the game went gold (it's still free to play) were a shield(make an energy field in front of you that blocks all bullets… from the front), wings(fly for a short time), anchor(think hook shot from the legend of zelda), block(makes a wall in front of you) and +30 hp.

for movement.. kinda think gunz, but not so much. You don't run along walls or stuff.. you can jump off walls up to three times, and you can do a sidestep dodge.

the weapon/clothes system is sort of on a renting system. If you were to go into the shop you might see a weapon you want for over 30k, but that's only if you want to OWN the weapon. It will be much cheaper if you just want to rent it. Clothes can only be owned, not rented.

rented items last for 5 hours based on how much time you log in. They won't expire if you log off.

Both clothes and weapons that you own have an energy bar. it goes down as you play with them. I dunno what happens when the energy reaches 0, but you can charge weapons for PEN(in game currency). weapons can be charged anytime but clothes can only be charged after 50% of it's energy is expended.

clothe items, besides making you look awesome, have special effects. you can decide whether to have a basic item or a special item. (basic = no effect) some effects are +10 exp and +3hp. There are more, but I forgot them. If you choose to have an effect, the price of the item will increase.

clothes items aren't just your clothes, but your hair and the style of your face.

if you want to have a good time it's best to port forward the game.

THE GAME IS CURRENTLY DOWN, BUT WILL OPEN ON OCTOBER 7TH

http://s4.en.alaplaya.eu/

Go here if you don't know how to port forward
http://portforward.com/

simply put: put your default gateway in the address bar, go to the ports and set it up. Maybe.

The ports for S4 are 28002, 28008, 28012, 28013 and they are TCP.

Ender517 at 6:19PM, March 16, 2009
(offline)
Mabinogi: Fantasy Life: 3D anime styled rpg. Pretty fun.. instead of the usual boring “click and wait” style of mmorpgs, you have to pay attention to what the enemy is doing so you can counter their attacks, other wise you will lose. This game has NO classes. You can be a swordsman, but you can also be an archer. And a mage. and a blacksmith. And a tailor. And a miner. and a chef. and a musician. Really the “blacksmith, tailor, miner, chef and musician” are professions and offer no attack methods.

There are ingame books, and links on the website that can help you learn MML(Music Markup Language) which music in the game is written in.

You can start anywhere from age 10 to age 17 and you will age every saturday.
(non-important stuff: my human is 68 years old) When you rebirth you can return to any age you've been previously.(If you started at 17 and rebirth at 23, you can only return to age 17)

If leveling is getting slow and you're over age 20: As of the last update(Pioneers of Iria) you can now rebirth for free. Rebirthing for free will alow you to reset your age and your level. Rebirthing will not affect your skills.

If you want to change appearance you will have to buy a premium character card to do so. If you buy a premium card to rebirth, you can rebirth after one week from your last rebirth. Using a premium card to make a new character or to rebirth will alow greater customization(eyes, mouth, hair, ears and maybe skin color).

There are three races: Human, Giant and Elf. Right now(I don't know if it will be forever) but if, as a human, you ally yourself with the giants or the elves you will get a respective “assistant card” for that race. Assist cards are pretty much like basic character cards. Talk to the village chief and speak about the correct key word to ally yourself. You can “un-ally” yourself by talking again about the key word(so you can get both races)

As a human you will be able to learn how to turn into a Paladin or Black Knight. With those transformations you can fight your opposite. To learn to turn into the Paladin, you must do the G1 and then G2 quest(G1 can be skipped), to be a Dark Knight, you need to do the G1 then G2 and then G3 quest (G1 can be skipped).

As an Elf you will be able to turn into a Falcon Elf. As you finish the noob quests every one gets, you will be given a key word, talk to the appropiate npc to start the transformation quest.

As a Giant you will be able to turn into a Savage Beast. As you finish the noob quests every one gets, you will be given a key word, talk to the appropiate npc to start the transformation quest.

Elves and Giants are at war! If you ally yourself with a race, or are playing as a race, beware of the opposite race! You may find yourself face down in the dirt if you're not careful. (you can turn off Elf - Giant, Paladin - Dark Knight pvp in the options)

There are many pets that can act as extra inventories, help you fight, give you a ride(which is faster) and ressurect you. You have to use real money to get pets.

Hosted by Nexon(developed by devCAT)

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/

Helpfull links:
http://mabinogiworld.com/forums/
http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Wiki_Home

MML (japanese): http://mabimml.modev.jp/index.cgi?rank=F&page=1

===

Osu!: Ever heard of Ouendan or Elite Beat Agents? This fan made game is exactly like that, except you can download beat maps that you like, or even make your own.

You can use your mouse or a tablet and even a Wii-Mote if you know how to connect it to your computer.

http://osu.ppy.sh/

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon