Ideas

What next!
DruidJP585 at 1:30PM, June 22, 2007
(online)
This topic is where we can talk about the story.

I am currently flying due to Blaze putting 100% of his power into the attack. Note: Blaze is bald now until he regains enough thermal energy.
Where I land is up to you guys. Heck I could keep flying and end up all the way by Natalie. Regardless, Kite (Push) or Locke (Pull) will have to expend a great deal of energy to soften the landing.
"If I was given four words to describe myself, Animus cum multiplex animus" - J.
“There are people changing forms. There are people changing sides.
Who is friend now, and who is foe though.”
-J
“This is what its like when worlds collide.”-Powerman
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:25AM
Rainyday2 at 2:04PM, June 22, 2007
(offline)
Natalie will rejoice at having a visitor! But Kite and Locke had better start so as not to break your arm! How high are you flying?

Currently, Natalie is doing her chores-a bit boring, but she enjoys them. The zombie is still sleeping in her front yard. When he wakes up, he will be a living person again. This is the one and only spell that Natalie can cast, and she does it by talking. For more powerfull undead, she talks about philosophy. But for zombies, her history is sufficient.

Come read

Kitty!

Pretty please?
LIZARD_B1TE at 5:07PM, June 22, 2007
(online)
Someone
What next!

I go on a Power Trip and declare myself supreme overlord of you all.

Oh, you're talking about the comic? I don't know, I've been making my end of the story up as I go along.
DruidJP585 at 3:22PM, June 23, 2007
(online)
Rainyday2
Natalie will rejoice at having a visitor! But Kite and Locke had better start so as not to break your arm! How high are you flying?
Lets see. The epicenter of the explosion was low enough to launch me pretty high vertically. It also had a large enough outward push to send me flying far.

Regardless, Kite can slow me down on the downward part of the fall using repeated force. Locke can then use his… shadow rope is the best term for it (even though it is the essence of pull materialized as a rope and also infused by shadows), to try and catch me on a branch. If they fail, Faith could try and use nearby plants to help me, unfortunately that would drain the most of what is left of her powers leaving next to nothing to heal my burns. If Blaze was still awake he could have performed a unison with Logic to create Zephyr. She could have glided us relatively safely down.

I fell from a great height when entering the portal that sent me to this world. If I remember correctly we were trying to escape an avalanche. The pure paint then went Full Unison to open a portal when we jumped off the cliff. The Pure Paint spent a collected 300% of power to generate the portal.
Faith is at 30% (She spent 20% healing me after the fall from the portal. Which included broken ribs, collapsed lung, various sprains, minor fracture.)
Blaze is currently at 5% (the explosion gave that one bit of power back to him. Unfortunately he is still comatose from reaching the 0 point.)
Logic is at 50%. (He gains his energies from hydrogen, nitrogen, and other such gases. He cannot absorb power from oxygen though.)
Ell is at 50%.
Kite is at 60% (the force of the explosion gave an added boost to her powers.)
Locke is at 50% (the centrifugal force of my swinging the staff gave him 3%,he used 1% to draw the staff to me. He also used another 2% to attach the ? briefcase to my ankle.)
"If I was given four words to describe myself, Animus cum multiplex animus" - J.
-J
DruidJP585 at 11:03PM, July 3, 2007
(online)
…sigh… flash is hard.

Things to do.
Scene A - Flying Body
Looping Flying Clouds background. DONE. I then reversed the directions of the clouds. Add a blur and multiply effect.
J's flying body.

Scene B - Table
Zoom in to scene between Pure Paint. Pure Paint sitting at table drinking tea.
Ell constantly trying to get into the sugar. Blaze unconscious nearby.
Locke and Kite rising into air.

Scene C - Flying towards house
Natalie's House Birds Eye View. (I need a sketch of house in order to do this)
Kite and Locke zooming in front of body.

Scene D
Dual Tech Animation. Lightning Strike as Ell gets into sugar.

Scene E
Natalie's House Land View. (I need a sketch of house in order to do this)
Result of Tech.
Subsequent landing near house.

…I have my work cut out for me. I will do animation first, dialog later. I also plan to try and put some easter eggs into it. Like clicking on each Pure Paint would bring up bios. Also some ‘pop up video’ style pop ups.
-J
Rainyday2 at 2:49PM, July 23, 2007
(offline)
I'm sorry, Druid. I didn't read this untill now. Do you still need the sketch?
Here it is just in case:

Come read

Kitty!

Pretty please?
DruidJP585 at 2:34AM, July 24, 2007
(online)
Thanks…since I am no longer going to do it completely in an animation I am going to attempt to draw it.

Hmmm….
Lets see.

Here is my new screen play.
Body flying through ai.
Locke is on my body holding a rope. His feet are frozen to the cloth to provide stability. Logic is leaning against a Ice Block reading the ? Book which is in the form of ‘Great Achievements in Flight’.
Looking up the rope you see the following. Kite and Faith holding on for thier lives. At the very end is Pell…attached to a kite going Weeeee!
*This is as far as I have gotten drawn/animated*
-J

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon