Bulletproof News

Well, okay then.
spacehamster at 1:46PM, Dec. 18, 2008
(online)
I doubt too many folks are going to see this since it's not accompanied by a new upload, but I wanted to post it anyway.

Yeah, I know, where the hell is Bulletproof.

The short version is, after the bike accident on September 1st that kept me away from the drawing board for about 6-8 weeks, I got so insanely busy with my dayjob that I simply didn't have time to produce any new pages. I have absolutely nothing except for a layout sketch for the next page. Well, and the plot and a partial script for the rest of issue 5. That's the part that still really pisses me off here - I was really looking forward to doing this issue because as you'll see when it finally gets off the ground, it's going to be almost an all-out action ish, really fun stuff, robots punching holes through ceilings, that kind of thing.

Oh, and my computer's giving me all kinds of grief at the moment, so I have to fix that first before I can do just about anything that doesn't take place on paper. You know, like scanning pages and tossing them online. Yay?

But that's not what you want to hear, you want to hear what I'm going to do about it. Work is over for the year effective this weekend, so I'm going to sort out my computer issues and then chain myself to the drawing table and whip up some buffer. Issue 5 will resume either later this month or in January. I'll post an update as soon as I know more. I want this one to run smoothly when it gets going again.

So stay tuned. One thing I'll give away - someone dies on the next page, and it's not pretty. Har.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:25AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon