Bulletproof News

Issue 5 Starts July 21st!
spacehamster at 1:58PM, June 18, 2008
(online)
Alright, here's the deal.

As a lot of you will remember, I've been operating without any buffer for the past two issues, so I'm all out of pages now. I literally have nothing except a thumbnail sketch for the cover to issue 3 and a few plot notes. Now normally, this wouldn't be much of a problem - I'd just keep procrastinating until three days before the launch date of issue 5 and then somehow manage to keep it running through a series of panic attacks and graveyard shifts.

But it's summer now and I'm going on vacation in July, so I'll need at least until the 21st to have enough buffer to keep the issue running while I'm out of the country, otherwise I have to postpone issue 5 until August, and I really don't want that. So I'm afraid I have to subject you good folks to a six week break.

In the meantime, look for more character profiles (at the moment, I'm thinking at least Widowmaker and Whiplash, possibly also Shadow) and the missing covers to issues 3 and 4. And with issue 5, we'll take a look at what Shockwire's been up to and how the events of “Seed of Evil” affect the streets of Junction City.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all come back for the next one in July - I'm just getting warmed up here!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:25AM
Meechi at 10:02AM, July 5, 2008
(online)
Widowmaker's arms are kinda short if you ask me. Still good work though
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:25AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon