Bulletproof News

Issue 4 Starts March 17th!
spacehamster at 3:12PM, Feb. 17, 2008
(online)
If you followed issue 3, I'm sure you've had more than enough of my complaining about how I didn't have any buffer material when it started and how it damn near drove me nuts. So to spare myself the near-insanity and you guys my whining, I'm taking another 4-week break until issue 4, which will hopefully enable me to whip up some buffer and clear my head. It ended up taking that long between #2 and 3 as well, I was just overly optimistic and then had to push back the start date two or three times.

And no, I'm not getting my dates mixed up - issue 4 starts on a Monday. I won't bore you with the details, but given my current schedule at my dayjob, Sunday and Wednesday made absolutely no sense at all, not to mention Sundays seem to be very slow on Drunkduck anyway. So starting with issue 4, Bulletproof will update on Mondays and Thursdays. I hope I won't confuse my off-site readership to the point of driving them away with this.

In the meantime, look for the cover to issue 3 and two or three character profiles (for real this time, I'm working on the illustration for one of them as we speak) to pop up around here. A big, big thanks to all my regular readers and commenters, you guys have no idea how much it boosts my motivation to see that people actually read and care about my crap, and I don't know if I could bring myself to slave over this stuff for hours every day if it wasn't for you fine folks letting me know you appreciate it. See you guys next month with the big Omega Squad vs The Unnamed Tentacle Monster smackdown!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:25AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon