Evil Empire

Cafe Press
Evil Emperor Nick at 6:54AM, June 9, 2008
(offline)
As you may or may not know Evil Empire Comics has opened up our own cafe press store yay! Link

I'd like some feedback on the store.

Do you like the products we are carrying? What would you like to see more of?

Right now we're limited to what Cafe Press offers but you would be really surprised what you can do with that. Right now we're working on some designs that take full advantage of the various cafe press options like front and back printing. If you have something in mind let us know and we'll try to add it to the shop if we can.

Lastly if anyone is thinking of open up a cafe press store please list us as a the person who recomended you. It gets us some cash so it would be a great way to support Evil Empire without actually having to buy anything.

If you are thinking of opening a cafe press store let me just share a few tips to keep in mind.

1. Colored shirts are more expensive and design is more limited on them because they have to be printed very differently then white shirts.

2. Each item will require are to be sized to it so when designing stuff you should probably make it so it can be shrunk down as high res if you plan to put it on more then one product.

That is all I have for now. Cafe Press, despite being slightly more complicated then DD, has some excellent help, tips and tutorials so really once you sign up you should be able to figure most of this stuff out pretty easily so there isn't much I can say right now that cafe press doesn't already cover when you open a store there.

last edited on July 18, 2011 10:24AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon