Demon's Rift - a blog archive

October 07 news
Ten chan at 6:28AM, Nov. 2, 2007
(offline)
OCTOBER ‘07 NEWS
31st: Happy Halloween!

I haven’t been around much lately, and I certainly haven't been working on the next DR page. I don't know why, but for some reason, this page is giving me fits. I don't like it, but I don't know what else to do. I MUST get it done for Friday or DR will stutter to a halt before it's gotten started. :(

On the other hand, some of my absences can be explained. Namely, FFVII Crisis Core. Work (13 hour days, whee!). And moving.

Yep. Moving back to my house. I hate moving.

Lesson# 5: Make character sheets if it kills you.

10th: Ten-chan needs sleep.

Page 4 is underway, though it's nowhere near being completed. What with my work schedule this past week, I simply haven't had time to work on it.

Lesson #4: It's hard to be uber-creative every single day. How does everyone else do it?

3rd: Gosh, it's October already. Where did the time go?

The first burst of creativeness has definitely cooled. I haven't done this much drawing since high school (and believe me, that was a long time ago). However, the comic is still coming along. Page three is just about done.

… Three pages. *blows kazoo* That sounds so pathetic for all the work I put into it!

DR is set to update weekly on Fridays - until I run out of backlog. Comments help greatly!

Lesson #3: Get a ruler.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:24AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon