Discussion

Starting things off~
Cave at 3:03PM, Nov. 5, 2007
(offline)
Yeah, I'm a total DD newbie. I didn't know you could have your own forum. That's pretty cool.

So, uhm, little about myself I guess… I'm Cave. Or Heather. Female, 21 years old, senior in college trying to stay alive until May so I can get my degree in graphic design and move back home. Home is RI, college is DC. I'm getting a degree in graphic design, but my goal is to draw comics.

I came up with T.P. back in January, I guess. I had a dream one night that I could fly on a flashlight like a witch does with a broomstick. It was the best dream I ever had and I had so much fun doing it that I took the idea to paper. Have been fleshing out the story in my head every single day since.

I'm on chapter 9 now and the pages should be coming within the week. If you can't wait that long, you can read it at SJ http://truepower.smackjeeves.com Then both will be updated together. After chapter 9 is done, there'll be a book so look forward to that. If you enjoy the comic, please think about purchasing it. m-.-m

If you have any questions, then ask away~ Please enjoy. Try not to mind my hideous artwork; I know it's bad.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:23AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon