News & Updates

Slomo
Anything But Life at 8:37PM, Nov. 19, 2007
(offline)
Eck, now that I finally got something to do in college, ( some boring credo crap), I won't have time to update y comics, or maybe will take a long time. Ya know, like one panel a week or something. Hey hey, don't cry. I am gonna add a fanart page. Is it so inconceivable that phuck'd may have some fanart? It's not that hard. Drwa phil in your style or something, or if you have an idea of your own epsidoe, and post it on this here forum. And once I get around at adding a fanart page, I'll probably won't or WILL put your hard work up on the page.
Phuck'D Comics
I am not lazy, I just lack motivation.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:23AM
crocty at 11:16AM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
Meh, a few of the comics I read recently are going on hiatus due to college.
Update when you can man, you got college to do.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Anything But Life at 10:24AM, Jan. 7, 2008
(offline)
Woohoo a comment! Yepo, I know it has been a rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg time. I stil am thinking of the next episode. I missed the christmas and new years special…well, anyways, back to the inexistant plot. (Phil is looking a for an apartment to live in).
Phuck'D Comics
I am not lazy, I just lack motivation.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon