News and announcements

Shades thumbnail
DAJB at 5:15AM, Nov. 17, 2007
(online)
I tried to create a new thumbnail for Shades yesterday. Well to be more precise, I tried to create two new thumbnails because - when I uploaded the first - it looked horrible online.

If everything has settled down, the thumb you should now be seeing is an image of a rather attractive redhead with a friendly smile. I say “if” because there are now three thumbs floating around in DD's little corner of the worldwide wonder-web and every time I've logged on since I made the changes, I've been presented with a different thumb. Oh well, here's hoping …!

Now, before anyone else says it, yes, I know there was a thread in the main DD forums recently, complaining that there were too many redheads on DD. My excuse for adding to the tally is that (i) we designed this character (Boo) years ago and (ii) we do actually have a plot-specific reason for her hair colour. (No, really!) All that will be explained during the course of the story but - until we get that far - just be nice and smile back!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:23AM
DAJB at 5:42AM, Feb. 24, 2008
(online)
Another change of thumb! Yes, it's Boo again but this time I've gone for a “head and shoulders” shot. Well, she's got such nice shoulders!

As you'll already know if you've ever tried to change the thumb for your own comic, it'll take a little while (i.e. several days!) before DD accepts the change and starts showing the new image, so for those of you who can't wait for it to appear (i.e. me!), this is what you're looking for:

last edited on July 18, 2011 10:23AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon