Hello

This will be up till 2010, so It had better be good
mattwandcow at 1:13AM, April 13, 2008
(online)
Hola from the past! I have completed my comic preparations and we are a go until 2010, when we are a stop until May (May-be a bit earlier! lol)

As such, A few minor details to detail

I can't answer questions until I get back. You can try asking my assistant, J_to_the_ared, but I doubt he'll show his sorry lump of a face online.

Second, I'd still like you to comment. Either on the pages or here in thefourm.

Third, TSMA will run till June 09. It gets kinda “Dr. Who”-ish but thats not a bad thing.

Fourth, Dun Dunn DUNN!!! (that was a dramatic sound thing) is a drama strip. like a comic strip, but with drama. Its only 3 panels a page, which isn't much, but I liked it. I couldn't find the end for it though. It will get to March 1th, I believe, then it will just stop, unless JttA gets his game face on finds my notebook (its green, have YOU seen it??) and draws them up. I wish you luck. So in 2010 there may (eh, will) be a small Hiatus. I plan to be back and baking ASAP, tho.

and a 5, check out my blog. Similar update thing. but with stories and other media

Good Luck and May the Force Live Long and Prosper with you.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:22AM
j_to_the_ared at 8:45AM, April 13, 2008
(offline)
my ‘sorry lump of face’ was inherited by you, ya know?
This has been a special comment from Jared to You personally… don't take it to seriously…
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:22AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon