Shadow-Root Town Hall

Welcome to the First Issue of Shadow Root!
Dumok at 3:22PM, Feb. 21, 2008
(online)
Well here is the First Issue starting out and I am actually pretty excited about this comic. I could take a whole bunch of time explaining the plot but that is something you are going to have to discover for yourself. While, yes, it is rated A I might try to focus more on the story and a few other new things I am trying out. Will there be Sex? Yes, Will there be Carnage? Yes, Will there be the same wacky off-beat Humor? Yes, but I think this one is going to be a bit more serious than I am used to writing. Truth is I do need to expand a bit with My story telling, and I am hoping to go places with Shadow-Root that I haven't gone to before. and Yes I will put out the Shadow-Root Comic in print and Downloadable format. But for now, I am going to ask the Fan-boys and Girls a HUGE favor. I WANT you guys to feel free to critique me. Seriously, I know that a lot of you Like to Lurk and Enjoy in silence, but I really want to get better at what I am doing and the only way to do that is for me to hear input from all of you. As Usual Asshole-ish and Snarky comments will go in the Round file. anyway, I hope you enjoy reading Shadow-Root as Much as I enjoy drawing it.

-Uncle Dumok
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:21AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon