Chapter house

Chapter 8 - Death Watch
DAJB at 4:36AM, June 16, 2008
(online)
As we've said elsewhere in the Forum, Chapter 8 is the last chapter of Shades to have been drawn by Harsho. As sad as that is, on the plus side, he's produced some of his best artwork for this chapter, so at least we have that to look forward to!

What else can you expect? Well, there's some talky stuff at the beginning as our group try to come to terms with the loss of Becky and some more high drama at the end. But don't worry - we'd never let a whole chapter go by without some sort of action, so we've squeezed some of that into the middle!

The action in this chapter is a little different from the fisticuffs we've had in Shades so far but, if you're a fan of the Shaman, you're going to like it! Having been physically drained since the beginning of the book, the Shaman has been a pretty passive character up until now but, in Chapter 8, we're going to be putting him through his paces. I can't say much more than that without giving away a huuuge plot spoiler but, if you like to see naked men flexing their tattooed muscles, this one's for you!

Of course, if you're anything like me, you probably don't like to see naked men flexing, well, anything(!) but never fear - it's all tastefully done and even I can read Chapter 8 without having to cover my eyes!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:21AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon