House of the Muses graphic novel miniseries

We've come a long way, baby....
houseofmuses at 7:38PM, April 19, 2009
(offline)
As of April 4, 2009, I'm celebrating my first anniversary at DrunkDuck.com. I've made a lot of fantastic friends along the way, seen the publication of three of my books, and presently am in the middle of my fourth. My series won the prestigious Prism Comics Queer Press Grant award in March, and my books are now on sale worldwide.
I want to thank all the readers who've stood by me along the way as both I and my series grew and evolved.
What? Am I writing a farewell speech? Heck, no! We've got a long way to go, folks! Book #9 won't go into publication until June, 2011. In the meantime, I notice that the crowd that faved House of the Muses #1 have not faved the rest of my books, so you're missing out! Not to worry…I've redesigned my sidebars so you'll never miss an episode again.
In House of the Muses #4, our heroine Dika is out of danger, but now she faces down her inner demons….and if you didn't know I was at HotM #4, you've a lot of catching up to do!
Welcome back…and enjoy the ride!

–Pam Harrison
http://houseofthemuses.com
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:20AM
tommym at 7:56AM, Sept. 27, 2009
(offline)
Dearest Pamela,
I am almost crying! “big boys dont cry” I will try to type the House of Muses poem on True To Our Hearts forum but it is not finished. I am on start of third draft and the nature of construction requires some effort on my (brain limited) part. “In the furure some one will remember us” there are two other verisions of Sapphos quote, I will use yours. I write in many of my not books Mary Barnards or the quote found in “Women Plus Women” Right now poem is not worthy but I feel I no longer have time due to your heart breaking departue.
With Sincere Love,
Tammy
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:20AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon