News and Updates

More in Detail about my hiatus. ^.^--Feel free to comment!
Deathfire at 7:41AM, July 10, 2008
(offline)
Yes. I've been free until now to do my comic. I was surprised that I could still work on it in Korea lol. I really do apologize though for having a hiatus very early in my comic. ^^' That's the summer for ya.

The next week I'll be going places. I'm gonna go to a water park with a friend, and like…that's the BEST THING EVER RIGHT NOW. It is so frackin' hot up here in Korea, I think I will die in my sleep! DX Then I'll be going to my dad's side of the family for a week next week as well. Just today my uncle said that we might do something over the weekend, too. ^^'

The reason for all this, is because I'm going back to America in August (YAYS!), so my peeps are trying to plan to do everything before I leave.

As much as I've enjoyed Korea, I've also really missed home. I have not been home ever since winter vacation (discluding the time I came home only to go on the plane the next day lol), so it'll be refreshing to be back.

August is busy as well, because…I gotta catch up. I know my mom's gonna have me do a bunch of crap when I come back. ^^' I also have to find a job or at least secure one for me for the winter. Adding to that, I'm also getting ready for Anime Week Atlanta. I have to print out, prepare, etc. my products that I'm selling, so it'll take a lot of time.

AWA is the next weekend after I move in, so I'm just RUSHING with life here. DX omg, I really hope I have readers that go to AWA! I'd love to see you guys there! ^_^

Oh, and shameless plug here. If you want to check out my products or want to commission me, please PQ me here or PM me on DA(www.darkrhapsody.deviantart.com)!!! Thanks!

last edited on July 18, 2011 10:20AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon