Oexilic Ramblings

Hero High
Moondog at 6:04AM, Aug. 22, 2008
(online)
I've been involved with a website called Zeros2Heroes.com which is a social networking site for creative culture junkies like myself. I have a project called ‘Hero High’ which will be launching this Sunday, August 24th - to find out more, read on, for the official press release

Hero High

Ninth Grade just got a whole lot tougher…

Farley Flynn is a grade nine kid who moves from the big city of Dominion (which is full of superheroes and cool) to the small town of Meekton (which has nothing and is really boring). What no one knows is that Farley has a secret identity… he's the skateboarding crimefighter known as Moondog, and he's got a hunch that this town is not quite as normal as it seems. Hero High is an all-ages comic about secrets, spies, superheroes and the search for the meaning of ‘normal’.

Written by Dylan Edwards, illustrated by Diego Simone and published by Zeros2Heroes as part of the Comic Creation Nation campaign, Hero High was selected as a ‘People’s Choice' and released as a digital comic book. This is the first major step in bringing it to mainstream entertainment studios - could Hero High be the next Harry Potter? The fans will be the ones to decide!

Have your say at www.hero-high.com - starting this Sunday August 24th! Link -> www.hero-high.com
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:20AM
Bradleyo at 2:25PM, Sept. 1, 2008
(online)
Awesome, congrats, I'm heading over there now to check it out.
Great work. I got a lot of catching up to do on Crackwalker to.
Seeya there.
~Brad
Moondog at 5:57AM, Sept. 6, 2008
(online)
Surfboards and Rayguns is looking really good! I hope you've been enjoying Crackwalker. Hero High has been keeping me really busy lately, but I've got enough Crackwalker stuff to keep updating for a while yet

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon