Updates

Welcome aboard!
cheeba at 10:21AM, Aug. 19, 2008
(offline)
Hi and welcome to all the DrunkDuck users out there. I decided I'd create a mirror for Depravia on here so you guys can see if you're missing out on anything. Or not :p.

If you like what you see, you can always check the latest Depravia updates (and get high resolution versions of the strips) at the official Depravia site at http://www.depravia.net/comic. And if you'd rather just browse it on DD as normal, then go right ahead.

You can also support us by voting for Depravia at BuzzComix and/or TopWebComics. We're an up-and-coming strip, so your support is what gets us out there. Anyway, think of the karma ^_^

Thanks for checking us out, and I hope you enjoy your stay in Depravia.

Cheers,
/cheeba
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:19AM
The Last Midget at 10:49AM, Aug. 19, 2008
(offline)
Like I said before, looks good. Hope you keep going at it! You have my support… which isn't alot really… like saying that the Bahamas support the United States, they can't really do much… you get the picture, right? >_>
I like muffins.
cheeba at 11:04AM, Aug. 19, 2008
(offline)
Yeah, I get the picture :p. It's all appreciated anyway, that's for sure. Things have been going well so far (I'm getting about 400+ uniques a day on the main site now, and rising), I'm just trying to get it out there as much as I can. So here's hoping things keep going the way they are, and Depravia might have a long life ahead of it ^_^.
The Last Midget at 11:10AM, Aug. 19, 2008
(offline)
Cheers, and good luck. I'll rate it on your main site to help out. Looking forward to um, monday's and friday's- I guess. Again, great work and good luck. :)-This is a scary emote… its givin me the ‘uh-oh’ feeling…
I like muffins.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon