AB the virus

The point of my comic
Vampvirus at 3:01AM, Sept. 27, 2008
(offline)
Soo… i think this is how i post…. I'm such a newb at things like this. Anyway my comic is a bit slice of life, a bit sci-fi, a bit dark comedy, and all about politics. When people think of politics they normally think of war and feminism and other such well known issues. I have stances on all of these and u may see my veiws come up in the comic time to time (not on purpose) but this comic is mainly about those. Its about diseases: how privatized health care affects them, how having a life long disease can stigmatize a person, and dealing with having it. The comic will have romances and stuff but it will always have political undertones. And yes it may not be for everyone… but i assure you that if you give it a try you bound to like something about it.
anyone know how to change there memeber name or is that not possible?
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:19AM
betsyblue at 4:19PM, Dec. 22, 2008
(offline)
hey, you gave me the link to your comic in borders today, just thought I'd let you know I'd checked it out, and added you, in case you wondered who that was! Helen, (girl behind till in Borders!!)
momofavamp at 3:45PM, May 20, 2009
(online)
Not sure how many people look at these forums, but a discussion of the genre of AB might be kinda fun.

I quite like the mix of darkness, humour, and politics, and I don't know any other comics like this one, but I'm not reading all day, every day, and I know there's so much stuff that I could easily do that if I wanted to.

So, I guess my question is, is this an unusual mix? and if not, where do I find more things like it?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon