Kung Fu Komix!

Ask Me a Question!!
NickGuy at 10:50AM, Oct. 1, 2008
(offline)
Im opening the floor to any and all individuals who ant to question me and learn more about me!

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:19AM
fladam at 2:17PM, Oct. 1, 2008
(online)
I too am a fan of nicely illustrated comic action, I look forward to seeing where you take this project. I advise you to remove the pencil lines under the ink though. Perhaps use Photoshop levels to fade the lighter lines out. This will clean up the image nicely.

NickGuy at 2:28PM, Oct. 1, 2008
(offline)
Haha about that…you are right, the pencil lines should not be showing. However, for the first 30-40 pages of this comic I was using blue non-photo pencils. The object of using them was that when i scan the inked picture, only the ink lines show up (thus the non-photo part). However, my scanner seems to scan better than i want, and it still picked up the blue lines, although its turned them grey, like a regular pencil. seeing this, i have changed to regular graphite pencils and i do erase every page. and alas, I do not have photoshop. I downloaded CS3 via torrent but i didnt have a serial number for it so i couldnt use it :(

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
fladam at 6:27PM, Oct. 1, 2008
(online)
Regarding the CS3 torrent, it's always a pain when you don't get a serial number with the download. However, the serials are generally the same for same software. Perhaps if you search for a CS3 Serial number via torrent you will get one that works with your CS3 Photoshop. Try it, search for serial numbers, for your specific program, for example, if you have the entire Creative suite 3 (Premium) which is all the main Adobe programs, then you can get a separate serial that unlocks the entire suite, every prog in it.

If you only want to search for Photoshop CS3, then search for the serial that is specific to just the single prog. It does work, and it's not that hard to find usually.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon