The KFK Blog!

Long time no post
NickGuy at 4:05PM, Feb. 12, 2009
(offline)
*Kicks blog*

and were back! is this thing on?

anyways, just thought Id stop by and give a sort of update on the status of KFK and the like.

I held off on hyping this chapter, because my last attempt at hype didnt go so well. But we have kicked off Part 4…which is nothing but double page splashes! No sound effects, no dialogue. Just images of ninjas getting the crap beaten out of them. I go more in-depth about this chapter in my interview, which will be posted…uh whenever skoolmunkee posts it.

In the meantime, I just want you guys to know that I am still working on KFK, even through my break-up with my babys mother. it sucks and it hurts and I dont know how people can go through it. I dont mean break-ups, I mean break-ups where a kid is involved…and 1400 miles away. I dont know what to do with myself. I did make a one page short about the break up though…and i mioght do more if i feel like it.

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:19AM
ghostrunner at 10:36PM, Feb. 12, 2009
(online)
understood. people blindside you sometimes.
One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop.- g weilacher
Ryuthehedgewolf at 7:50AM, Feb. 13, 2009
(offline)
Aw. Well man, it's good that you're stayin strong. Maybe drawing a bunch of ninjas gettin their ass beat will help you! :)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon