Updates

News for the week of June 26th~!
Kojika at 5:33PM, June 26, 2011
(offline)
Wee, more pages up! And boy is summer hitting hard! Glad to be inside with the AC on right now, haha. I've been super busy with my jobs (teaching 6 classes this session instead of my usual 1 or 2), so it's been kinda hard to adjust to things period, plus I've got two big clients right now that are helping me push the limits, lol. I'm going to do my best to keep Zos Kias up to date, as usual~

In Zos Kias news, the summer character poll for 2011 has officially opened! Go vote for your favorite character! Doesn't really do anything per say, but helps me sorta keep in mind what you guys want to see. These polls DO affect things like how much a character appears, etc.

Don't forget to take the quiz for a chance to win prizes, too! So far, two people have gotten over 80% and entered into the drawing. The prize pool is based on how many get into it, but at the same time, your chance of winning something goes up with the less people there are, lol.

Well, I'll see ya next week! Got a reporter interviewing me during one of my classes tomorrow, so I need to get everything set up!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:19AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon